*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
A Revelation?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of these words do you think is the most funner-est to say!?
  ludacris
  snickerdoodle
  shenannigans
  oxymoron
  truffles
View Results

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:41 pm
Yeah, this past Sunday I "recieved" the Holy Spirit. (Not exactly, but close enough for me. PM if you need more info on anything)

Anywho, Robia LeMorte also said that she sees a spirit of Intersession on me, that I'll change the world, help millions of people, etc.

Thing is I don't really know that much about intersession. To be honest, I barely prayed until recently. redface

So, anyone got any useful advice, hints, facts, etc.?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:20 pm
Act of Random Kindness
Yeah, this past Sunday I "recieved" the Holy Spirit. (Not exactly, but close enough for me. PM if you need more info on anything)

Anywho, Robia LeMorte also said that she sees a spirit of Intersession on me, that I'll change the world, help millions of people, etc.

Thing is I don't really know that much about intersession. To be honest, I barely prayed until recently. redface

So, anyone got any useful advice?
Your guess is as good as mine

I was told something similar when I was little. That the "elderly would come to me for advise" And that I would "heal the sick."

I don't know if I have any of those things yet :[  

Zora Dee

Aged Raider

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SloanSage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:16 pm
What denomination is this?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 am
This sort of thing can happen to anyone no matter their religion. Or so. Me personally have been told by several folks that I have a high quality soul and Raphael is by me always, and I'm a freakin' druid. Learn more about the intercession, and also, go over what happened to better understand it. The better you understand it the better you can implement such things. Its the best course.  

Ricette

sunfire09

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:10 pm
SloanSage
That's what I was wondering, since I've never heard of anyone being told this sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:47 pm
I know that people in the Assemblies of God denomination and other Pentecostal-type denominations believe in this. I also have heard of other non-denominational 'churches (They are Chrisitan, though I'm not sure if "church" is the right word for them since they can meet in houses or in buildings that used to be stores.) that believe in the same things.  

Vondra

Ricette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:27 pm
Vondra
I know that people in the Assemblies of God denomination and other Pentecostal-type denominations believe in this. I also have heard of other non-denominational 'churches (They are Chrisitan, though I'm not sure if "church" is the right word for them since they can meet in houses or in buildings that used to be stores.) that believe in the same things.
Oh oh! ANY place in which you worship your God is a Church! A house o God!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 am
SloanSage

Um, well, I don't really know what denomination I am, lol. Never really cared for the fine print of religion, just the lifestyle.

Here's our webpage though. If you know, then please tell me. I'd kinda like to know, lol.  

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SloanSage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:07 pm
CornerStone

ConerStones are Non-Demoninational Christian Churches... of sorts...

Also, the old church (led by the apostles and the disciples) met in basements, upper rooms, and wherever they could. Parks and what not. The building is not the church. The congregation (gathering of believers) is the church. I would suggest talking to an elder about it and ask a ton of questions. If you feel weird about it, change churches.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm
Well keep on praying i gareente u that u will great stuff... keep on followling the lord and his ways and u will find a way  

eaglepurple

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 am
who what where when how huh?
who what and how you mean by recieving the holy spirit and who is this robia lemorte is this person some sort of saint?? lol
>>
<<  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces