Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

ReportMod13

ReportMod13's avatar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:24 am
Ayame was surprised when she moved to the side and that pissed her off but she wouldn't attack since they knew Kugeromero and just rested her scythe on her shoulders; Anzu looked at Jesse and the girl next to him in curiosity, Ayame raised an eyebrow at what Kugeromero said, "Do you really think we care?" Ayame said in a 'I-could-care-less' voice, "I just want to know if these are the people you were looking for when we met." Ayame said as she pointed her scythe at Jesse and the girl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:31 am
Pre grinned, mostly to herself. She thought it was mildly amusing that the girl before her thought that she could inflict damage on either of them. Pre's hand rested casually on the hilt of her sheathed sword.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain
UkyoKuonji2004's avatar

Feral Kitten

9,400 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Chaos God Dusk

The Chaos God Dusk's avatar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:33 pm
'Why would I look for Jesse.' She looked back to the Bat. 'Why have you sought me out, Anyway.' She re-lit her pipe, and puffed thoughtfully on It.
Jesse looked a little Uneasy."I Dunno. I kinda got myself into a tight scrape, so I ported myself to wherever safety Was. And I guess that was here with you, the female clay-Warrior."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:54 am
Pre looked around, apparently uninterested. She still listened in to their conversation. She saw the town around her as too happy, and an eyesore. Her averting her eyes purposefully might or might not have been taken as an offense to the girl with the scythe. Afterall, the girl looked like she was going to strike out at them; so Pre looking away would be similar to saying 'you can't hurt us, you insect.'  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain
UkyoKuonji2004's avatar

Feral Kitten

9,400 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Chaos God Dusk

The Chaos God Dusk's avatar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 am
He shivered, looking around through the Forest. "Damnit. How many sides of myself are going to show themselves... Ah Well. They're well, me, so they'll be allied to my Cause." He fluttered his wings a bit, Uncomfortably.
Kugero's head snapped Up. 'I feel him as Well. Another of us Approaches.'
The ferret alighted on a tree branch, stowing away his white-feathered angel Wings. He dropped to the Ground. "Greed. Wrath. When are the others Coming? Does this mean the Fractured Seven are grouping Again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:31 am
Pre looked confused. She felt the new arrival before seeing him, and he seemed to be very similar to Jesse.
She had hoped that her teacher would tell her what was going to happen soon, "'Fractured Seven...?'" She questioned.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain
UkyoKuonji2004's avatar

Feral Kitten

9,400 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Chaos God Dusk

The Chaos God Dusk's avatar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 am
"Sorry, we were too powerful as a whole, so we were Fractured. Into Seven."
The other two nodded their Assent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am
Ayame and Anzu was watching this little in the sidelines and Ayame was getting annoyed, "Hey Anzu, we're leaving." Ayame said as she turned her back to the group and started walking away from them; Anzu looked over her sister in shock, "Why Ayame? What about Kugeromero?" Ayame turned half way to look at Anzu, "What about her? She's with her friends now so she doesn't need to be with us anymore." "But she said they aren't her friends" "Well from the looks of it they are, so come on I'm going to tell the inn owner that we're leaving early." Ayame said and turned and started walking back; Anzu looked at her sister some more and then back at Kugeromero and sighed, she knew she couldn't win an argument with Ayame and got up and followed her back to the inn  

ReportMod13

ReportMod13's avatar


ReportMod13

ReportMod13's avatar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:45 pm
When Ayame and Anzu got to the inn, Ayame rang the bell and the inn keeper came, "What is it?" "We're leaving early, so you can open that room up. Anzu go get are stuff." Ayame said, Anzu nodded her head and went to their room and got their stuff ready, "Why are you leaving early?" "We figured out where to go next." "And where is that?" "Should that be any of your business?" the inn keeper shook her head, "I guess not but your other friend isn't with you, I thought I should tell her when she got here." "It's not her business either but if she needs a place to stay, let her take the room for the other days." the inn keeper nodded her head and then Anzu appeared with both hers and Ayame's stuff, "Did you get everything?" "Yea." "Ok lets go." Ayame said as she exited the inn, Anzu followed behind, "Where are we going?" Anzu asked, "Kelnia Bay"

[Exits to Kelnia Bay]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:16 am
Pre fell silent once more and nodded to Jesse to indicate that she understood.
She noticed the two girls leaving, but decided not to stop them. To her it was either kill them or let them go. Since they had not posed a threat and they had not gotten any useful information, she let them go without paying a penalty.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain
UkyoKuonji2004's avatar

Feral Kitten

9,400 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Martel Irasia

Martel Irasia's avatar

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Kain landed near the edge of the village and remained in dragon form simply to allow everyone to get off his back first before transforming back to his human form. He was slightly annoyed by all of this and he felt a major personality change coming on, so he was doing all he could to suppress his emotions so he wouldn't freak out his new friends. The curse was still afflicting him, and he had no way to stop it, just his strength of mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:00 pm
The land jerked Syra's body a little and she winced from the pain of the wound. She slowly made her way off of Kain and landed on the ground with a struggle. She looked down at her wound as saw that it was healed more but still trying to heal fully. c'mon.... she thought to herself.  

JaeJae09

JaeJae09's avatar

Magnetic Fatcat


`Smarties

`Smarties's avatar

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Kira smiled to Kain as he got off his back. "Thanks for the rides. You really got us out of there in time." He said happily. He was happy that he was there to fly them out and happy because he finally had what the witch wanted. He looked over to Syra. He handed her his blood vial that Kain had given them. "Take this. You're going to need it more than I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm
Pre smiled lightly, "This place had suddenly become busy... Should we deal with them, Sensei?" Pre asked her teacher.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain
UkyoKuonji2004's avatar

Feral Kitten

9,400 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

JaeJae09

JaeJae09's avatar

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:35 pm
Syra looked at Kira and took the vial from his hands. "I guess i do....thanks." she said with a small smirk. "What are we going to do about the witch?" she said taking the lid off and took a small sip of the blood.  
Reply
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games