Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
(solved and closed) ty! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:46 am
now i have this shadowy thing following me. At night while im trying to sleep or while im sleeping. Something is shaking me..like i dont literally feel someone grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, but like i feel that somethings trying to wake me up. Then i wake up and i check the time and its 33mins past. Buts its disturbing me. I think theres something around me, in my home. I told my mum. She wont believe me. I cant tell her to get a priest to bless the house. rolleyes

this happened before. Something use to wake me up, like psychically(without touching me) shake me and id wake up every hour of that night, so i get up and check the time 3:33, 4:33, 5:33...

I need serious help What should i do? how do i get rid of this? and i dont even know what this is.
Maybe its something bad..(like demon bad..it might not) . Any prayers i could use? I have white sage but that stuff smells and i dont think i should use it. Its not right. I dont know what this is but its been following me ....D: or maybe i dont want to know. Please please pleaase heelp me!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:08 pm
okay someone just told me im dealing with a "boo man" and that they've read about them...and the old hag syndrome (sleep paralysis)  

No place like 127 0 0 1

As The Pokeball Turns

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm
It's a demon. The best thing that comes to mind is for you to annoint your house with Olive Oil. Most important you must have faith in Jesus.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:37 am
Friendly Yoshi
It's a demon. The best thing that comes to mind is for you to annoint your house with Olive Oil. Most important you must have faith in Jesus.
are you sure it is a demon?some people told me its sleep paralysis "old hag syndrome" which causes hallucination and such....buut okay..where do i get olive oil?  

No place like 127 0 0 1

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 pm
It's your imagination. The best thing that comes to mind is to annoint your house with fewer comic books. Most important you must stop imagining things.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:42 am
divineseraph
It's your imagination. The best thing that comes to mind is to annoint your house with fewer comic books. Most important you must stop imagining things.

very funny...im not reading any comic books. I cant help imagining :/  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Mistifear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
I'm guessing this is love
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
You're the remedy to my heartbreak
Wouldn't have it any other way
Hope this never dies...

To be perfectly honest, I think that it could very possibly be sleep paralysis and hallucinations.

It could also be a demon, for all we know. If it is, I would suggest praying before you go to sleep, or reading the bible, or something of the sort. In the Bible it says that the demons fear the name of Jesus Christ.

Here's the major question, though. Are you a Christian? Do you follow Christ?

I feel a little strange
You go straight to my brain
Drivin' me oh so crazy
Between the sound and lights
You got me hypnotized
And if there never comes a sunrise
Well, that'd be just fine
This will never die...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:17 pm
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
Hope this never dies...

If you need to, PM me and we can talk a bit more in depth about this.

I feel a little strange
Drivin' me oh so crazy
You got me hypnotized
This will never die...

Mistifear

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Mistifear
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
Hope this never dies...

To be perfectly honest, I think that it could very possibly be sleep paralysis and hallucinations.

It could also be a demon, for all we know. If it is, I would suggest praying before you go to sleep, or reading the bible, or something of the sort. In the Bible it says that the demons fear the name of Jesus Christ.

I feel a little strange
Drivin' me oh so crazy
You got me hypnotized
This will never die...
But the Bible could say something totally differently. Do we really know if there are demons? For all we know he/she could have schizophrenia. Which is known to give you some weird hallucinations.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:07 pm
Dark Angel Rai
Mistifear
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
Hope this never dies...

I feel a little strange
Drivin' me oh so crazy
You got me hypnotized
This will never die...
But the Bible could say something totally differently. Do we really know if there are demons? For all we know he/she could have schizophrenia. Which is known to give you some weird hallucinations.

i hope i dont have schizophrenia D:
yea im catholic....i did a little research on the numbers and they said its not a bad thing but im still not sure..but im trying to pray every night before i sleep and it happens less. but i think when i forget one night, it happens again....i dont know if this is something bad or good.

maybe it is schizophrenia. I remember one time when i was on gaia with my friend. "Apparently" i changed my username and password to something completely random and told her. And she told me that i told her, i changed it and everything a few minutes before i asked what happened to my account, but i dont remember....it was weiiird. Now that worries me because i could be doing or saying something, without realizing what im doing...who knows(but this is a different story biggrin )  

No place like 127 0 0 1

SloanSage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm
divineseraph

If this is something different, it is no laughing matter. this is very serious. There is a spiritual battle all around us.

I would not go with the white Sage, as this is bordering on magic. (which is also very serious).

I suggest prayer with friends, contacting a priest and asking them to help you (or a pastor). Also, I suggest singing. Sing songs of praise that give all the glory to God and tell of HIS power and dominion. The word of God is also powerful. Read the bible each night before going to bed. Make sure you are not just reading straight through, but find a Bible Study for young men (you can find them on-line as well as in books).

Creepy things happen to me all the time, but that is because I am tuned differently than others in my life, some of my friends are ultra sensitive to the spiritual realm. I have dreams that are either prophetic (but very garbled) and others that are messages encoded. Very weird, but they have helped me in the past.

You are just ultra sensitive.

I suggest also having music (Christian and God glorifying) playing in your room at all times. Even if it as a lower volume level, then this will still help.

Just remember, God is bigger than the Boogie Man. (yes, that is a Veggie Tales reference...)

I will pray for you. You are on my list!

Let the lyrics of this song be a prayer for you...

No chain is strong enough
No choice is wrong enough
No mountain high enough that He
can't climb

No shadow dark enough
No night is black enough
No road is lost enough that He can't find

And if the Son has set us free
Then we must be, free indeed
Let the chains fall away, starting today
Everything has changed
I'm finally free

No pain is deep enough
No heart could bleed enough
Nothing but Jesus' love can make a way

Everything has changed
I'm finally free

Finally Free ~ Nichole Nordeman  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:34 pm
SloanSage
divineseraph

If this is something different, it is no laughing matter. this is very serious. There is a spiritual battle all around us.

I would not go with the white Sage, as this is bordering on magic. (which is also very serious).

I suggest prayer with friends, contacting a priest and asking them to help you (or a pastor). Also, I suggest singing. Sing songs of praise that give all the glory to God and tell of HIS power and dominion. The word of God is also powerful. Read the bible each night before going to bed. Make sure you are not just reading straight through, but find a Bible Study for young men (you can find them on-line as well as in books).

Creepy things happen to me all the time, but that is because I am tuned differently than others in my life, some of my friends are ultra sensitive to the spiritual realm. I have dreams that are either prophetic (but very garbled) and others that are messages encoded. Very weird, but they have helped me in the past.

You are just ultra sensitive.

I suggest also having music (Christian and God glorifying) playing in your room at all times. Even if it as a lower volume level, then this will still help.

Just remember, God is bigger than the Boogie Man. (yes, that is a Veggie Tales reference...)

I will pray for you. You are on my list!

Let the lyrics of this song be a prayer for you...

No chain is strong enough
No choice is wrong enough
No mountain high enough that He
can't climb

No shadow dark enough
No night is black enough
No road is lost enough that He can't find

Everything has changed
I'm finally free

No pain is deep enough
No heart could bleed enough
Nothing but Jesus' love can make a way

Everything has changed
I'm finally free

Finally Free ~ Nichole Nordeman

Thanks for keeping me in prayers sweatdrop ! what kind of christian are you?
i dont listen to christian music very much...but i dont listen to not so very christian stuff either(if you get what i mean) i listen to like uhmm...some uhh err..quiet reggae new age...some power metal, normal non religious viewing metal..some normal soft rock and some pop for a while...
and i did use white sage once or twice but not anymore...i figured out that maybe it was wrong so i shoved it in a box in my draw somewhere and never used it again..i prayed before and nothing happened, i kept seeing them and i had no other option it was like a life and death situation(sort of, close enough..more like a scared to death and had no other options after praying and begging to rid this scary freaky thing) with these hallucinations. It worked...
i didnt know that was magic!!?!how is that magic?? i thought it was just incense....someone told me all religions use sage or something like that but that person could be wrong.

okay so today i had a nap annnd omfg i think its sleep paralysis...i couldnt move myself and i felt something shaking me again this time...and i mightve been daydreaming/dreaming but i heard MY voice(or might not be my voice..slightly different) laughing at the dream i was having..."heh heh heh heh"..but i wasnt laughing or saying anything, not moving my mouth or anything. It was right in my ear...thats when i fully woke up in shock...it was freakin creepy

im praying every night again and everytime i pray, nothing happens at night, but then it happens again the next night if i dont pray. Im scared to fall back to sleep without a prayer. Not even a little nap

IM SCAAAAAARED HAAALLP ME PLEAAASEEEEE..... D:  

No place like 127 0 0 1

SloanSage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:00 am
Jesus! Call on Jesus!

HIS name is more powerful than ANYTHING on earth.

Romans 8
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,
nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

HE has ALL dominion and power and has put ALL under HIS feet.

Dear LORD,

Keep him safe.

Send them out of his presence.

Only YOU can do these things.

To YOU we plead.

To YOU goes all the Glory.

Amen.

Know this, you are on the top of my prayer list.

Accept the friendship here and next time you are on and I am on, I will try to get you on IM so I can pray for you right then and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:34 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
Dark Angel Rai
Mistifear
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
Hope this never dies...

I feel a little strange
Drivin' me oh so crazy
You got me hypnotized
This will never die...

i hope i dont have schizophrenia D:
yea im catholic....i did a little research on the numbers and they said its not a bad thing but im still not sure..but im trying to pray every night before i sleep and it happens less. but i think when i forget one night, it happens again....i dont know if this is something bad or good.

maybe it is schizophrenia. I remember one time when i was on gaia with my friend. "Apparently" i changed my username and password to something completely random and told her. And she told me that i told her, i changed it and everything a few minutes before i asked what happened to my account, but i dont remember....it was weiiird. Now that worries me because i could be doing or saying something, without realizing what im doing...who knows(but this is a different story biggrin )
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
Hope this never dies...

Um, Dark Angel, I'm positive that the Bible says that. There are scenes in the Bible where Jesus saves a man who is possessed by demons and casts the demons into a herd of pigs because the demons beg not to go back to Hell. In the end, however, the pigs go crazy and run off of a cliff because of the demons, therefore returning the demons to Hell. I can look it up if you would like the exact passage.

As for the schizophrenia thing, it's possible and might put your mind at ease. If you think that's what it is, be sure to go to a doctor and see what they say.

Also, I think you need to take a step back and examine your beliefs. I don't usually say this, but you need to believe these things because you want to believe them, not just because the Church tells you to believe these things. You need to start doing some reading in the Bible on your own and some personal praying with God.

I feel a little strange
Drivin' me oh so crazy
You got me hypnotized
This will never die...

Mistifear

Mistifear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:35 pm
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
Hope this never dies...

Oh, by the way. I love the reference to VeggieTales! I have that one somewhere =D

I feel a little strange
Drivin' me oh so crazy
You got me hypnotized
This will never die...

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff