Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Rpgs R Us:: *Escape Reality*Enter Imagination*

Back to Guilds

RPing guild with high literacy and zero slave or vampire RPs. Come help us grow! 

Tags: X-Men, Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy, Arabian, Pokemon 

Reply Rpgs R Us
Testing,testing...e^i(pi) + 1 = 0...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm
I'm just wondering, since the post counts in the "My Guilds" page got all screwed up, what would happen if I made a new post now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 pm
Well, it apparently goes up on the Guild home page, but the My Guilds page is still messed up.

When I saw that the Guild supposedly had 261 posts, I was not quite sure what to think of it. ^^() Good to know it's nothing serious.  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:47 pm
Actually, I heard something recently that seems like it might be true.

The theory goes that the post count on the My Guilds page has been changed, from the Guild's total post count to just your post count in the guild.

Evidence on my side supports this idea...which is kind of a shame because I'd gotten used to being able to tell at a glance whether there was new activity in a guild just from checking its post count on the My Guilds page. If this is a feature, not a bug, then I won't be able to do that anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:54 pm
That sounds entirely plausible, as annoying as it might be.

I actually liked to do the same before this supposed change in features. Part of me is almost hoping it's a bug instead just because of that. Given this and the RE Guild I'm in, I always found the My Guilds page to be quite handy.

BTW, I'll be fully jumping back in for my characters (namely Dreigania) soon. Right now I'm juggling my RPs with getting ready for the start of my move to Atlanta in not quite two weeks, so that's added to the slowness in getting back to things on my end. Apologies, but at least I do still exist.  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Rpgs R Us

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces