Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Christian Psychic? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:44 pm
Hey guys! So yeah lately I've been questioning my sense of intuition -- simply because it's more than intuition half the time. I'd say about 85-90% of the time, when I randomly think of a scenario or situation, months or years down the line...IT ALWAYS HAPPENS.

So I was wondering, is it possible for a born-again Christian to also have some intuitional talent or something? Because it's not like I use demons or anything, it's just....creepy O.o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:58 pm
I'm sorry, but I do think you are mistaken, In your thought prosesses and such.

I think you should go to this Guild.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=75561
I'm not advertising the guild above.
I am merly providing a way in whitch to give an awnser of whitch will most likely be usefull  

iy8970970607

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:11 pm
The Pied Piper of Sunday
I'm sorry, but I do think you are mistaken, In your thought prosesses and such.

I think you should go to this Guild.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=75561
I'm not advertising the guild above.
I am merly providing a way in whitch to give an awnser of whitch will most likely be usefull

sweatdrop That's comforting (that's why guilds kick a**) but please elaborate. What in my first post was I mistaken about exactly?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:28 pm
I've been wondering about this kind of thing myself lately.

But then I figured that humans can't possibly know the future ahead of time. I think that when someone does have a premonition or sees something before it happens, it must be because God is revealing it to them.

That's just what I believe, I'm not 100 percent certain ^^  

Zora Dee

Aged Raider

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Zora Darkblade
I've been wondering about this kind of thing myself lately.

But then I figured that humans can't possibly know the future ahead of time. I think that when someone does have a premonition or sees something before it happens, it must be because God is revealing it to them.

That's just what I believe, I'm not 100 percent certain ^^

3nodding That's an encouraging reason. Often the Lord does things we can't explain, mostly to make us have more faith in Him, so this makes since.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 am
I believe they call that the gift of prophecy unless I'm confusing your described talent. Now concerning spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be unaware. You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills. (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)

Their is also the gift of watchman which is described in the old testament. If you continue to read you find out that Paul talks about how people of Christ are the body and how these gifts help.  

As The Pokeball Turns

Bound4LIFE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:37 am
Friendly Yoshi
I believe they call that the gift of prophecy unless I'm confusing your described talent. Now concerning spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be unaware. You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills. (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)

Their is also the gift of watchman which is described in the old testament. If you continue to read you find out that Paul talks about how people of Christ are the body and how these gifts help.

I was totally going to bring that up; o:

I go to a very charasmatic church so yeah,

But I agree!!
It's most likely that God has something planned for you that has to do with what you are seeing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 pm
ChibiLi
Because it's not like I use demons or anything, it's just....creepy

magic is not evil,
its just not the fruit we chose to eat...

I was disagreing ith your logic/beliefs...
^_^  

iy8970970607

rillegas08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:20 pm
The Pied Piper of Sunday
ChibiLi

magic is not evil,

^_^

Magic isn't evil? Then why does God condemn it repeatedly?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:06 pm
law of attraction? lol
but anyways..that happens to me...and i regret the day when i thought of something and wanted it to happen, which did happen and ended tragically..
ill try hard to not think again.  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 pm
rillegas08
The Pied Piper of Sunday
ChibiLi

magic is not evil,

^_^

Magic isn't evil? Then why does God condemn it repeatedly? God doesn't condemn it. Humanity condemns it because humanity chooses not to understand that which is the unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am
Dark Angel Rai
rillegas08
The Pied Piper of Sunday
ChibiLi

magic is not evil,

^_^

God doesn't condemn it. Humanity condemns it because humanity chooses not to understand that which is the unknown.

Really? Apparently there are some hidden meanings in verses such as these that aren't there in the first place:

1 Samuel 15:23 -- "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, He hath also rejected thee from being king."

2 Kings 9:22 -- "And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, "Is it peace, Jehu?" And he answered, "What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?"

2 Chronicles 33:6 -- "And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; also he observed omens, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with mediums and with wizards. He wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD to provoke Him to anger."

Micah 5:12 -- "And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand, and thou shalt have no more soothsayers."

Nahum 3:4 -- "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavored harlot, the mistress of witchcraft, that selleth nations through her whoredom, and families through her witchcraft."

Galations 5:19-21 -- "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are these: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, quarreling, rivalry, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like. About these things I tell you again, as I have also told you in times past, that those who do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

None of these passages show that God doesn't condemn witchcraft; in fact, whenever someone uses witchcraft and doesn't turn from it, that person is damned! Case in point: King Saul and Jezebel. If you want a less extreme example, good luck finding one.  

rillegas08

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:06 pm
rillegas08
Dark Angel Rai
rillegas08
The Pied Piper of Sunday
ChibiLi

magic is not evil,

^_^

God doesn't condemn it. Humanity condemns it because humanity chooses not to understand that which is the unknown.

Really? Apparently there are some hidden meanings in verses such as these that aren't there in the first place:

1 Samuel 15:23 -- "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, He hath also rejected thee from being king."

2 Kings 9:22 -- "And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, "Is it peace, Jehu?" And he answered, "What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?"

2 Chronicles 33:6 -- "And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; also he observed omens, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with mediums and with wizards. He wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD to provoke Him to anger."

Micah 5:12 -- "And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand, and thou shalt have no more soothsayers."

Nahum 3:4 -- "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavored harlot, the mistress of witchcraft, that selleth nations through her whoredom, and families through her witchcraft."

Galations 5:19-21 -- "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are these: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, quarreling, rivalry, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like. About these things I tell you again, as I have also told you in times past, that those who do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

None of these passages show that God doesn't condemn witchcraft; in fact, whenever someone uses witchcraft and doesn't turn from it, that person is damned! Case in point: King Saul and Jezebel. If you want a less extreme example, good luck finding one. If I remember correctly, God is supposed to be LOVING, so would a loving God condemn someone? Would anyone that is loving condemn anyone? Think about it for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:12 pm
Dark Angel Rai
rillegas08
Dark Angel Rai
rillegas08
The Pied Piper of Sunday
ChibiLi

magic is not evil,

^_^

None of these passages show that God doesn't condemn witchcraft; in fact, whenever someone uses witchcraft and doesn't turn from it, that person is damned! Case in point: King Saul and Jezebel. If you want a less extreme example, good luck finding one.
If I remember correctly, God is supposed to be LOVING, so would a loving God condemn someone? Would anyone that is loving condemn anyone? Think about it for a moment.

You are correct in saying that God is loving, but you are forgetting that God is also JUST. A good judge doesn't acquit someone just because he says he is sorry. A good judge follows the law and requires restitution for wrongdoing. Case in point, a man killed someone and there are a few options the judge could make: let him go regardless of the fact that he broke the law (making the judge a bad judge and placing himself under the law for obstruction of justice and endangering the lives of others); send him to prison because he broke the law; make him pay a hefty fine because he broke the law; give him the death sentence, depending on the circumstances because he broke the law. See a pattern? If someone breaks the Law, there has to be restitution.

God is supposed to be just, so would a just God condemn anyone? Yes. Would anyone that is just condemn anyone? Yes. Think about it for a moment.  

rillegas08

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 pm
rillegas08
Dark Angel Rai
rillegas08
Dark Angel Rai
rillegas08

If I remember correctly, God is supposed to be LOVING, so would a loving God condemn someone? Would anyone that is loving condemn anyone? Think about it for a moment.

You are correct in saying that God is loving, but you are forgetting that God is also JUST. A good judge doesn't acquit someone just because he says he is sorry. A good judge follows the law and requires restitution for wrongdoing. Case in point, a man killed someone and there are a few options the judge could make: let him go regardless of the fact that he broke the law (making the judge a bad judge and placing himself under the law for obstruction of justice and endangering the lives of others); send him to prison because he broke the law; make him pay a hefty fine because he broke the law; give him the death sentence, depending on the circumstances because he broke the law. See a pattern? If someone breaks the Law, there has to be restitution.

God is supposed to be just, so would a just God condemn anyone? Yes. Would anyone that is just condemn anyone? Yes. Think about it for a moment.
Someone who was just wouldn't condemn anyone. That's the thing. You assume that people that are just have the right to condemn anyone which isn't the case. Regardless, a just parent wouldn't send a child to jail because they told a white-lie. Does that sound just to you or just plain stupid? Would you send your kid to jail for telling a white lie? Or even abandon them?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff