Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:19 pm
Hannah's cheeks flushed as James mocked her. She clenched her fists, trying to keep her temper under control. Hannah spun around to turn James. "'Mighty Hannah' the bounty hunter travels the country to find the little family she has left!" Hannah said angrily. "For your information, I was hot on the trail of one of my brothers before I got word he had left town and I had no money left. I don't take small bounties. This one popped up, and it was perfect. It would give me enough money to catch up with my brother, maybe even both of them! But every single second I waste going the long way around a city is a second my brother travels further away without me knowing where he is!" Hannah's eyes burned with impatience, but she made no move to physically harm James. After a few moments, she calmed down. "I'm also supposed to be watching someone's house. I put up barriers, but they have to be down before the family gets back." Hannah muttered under her breath, all sense of anger gone. She kept moving forward, walking noiselessly as usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:00 am
James paused for a second. It had hit him like her slap when she turned at him like that. Great, now I feel like crap...he thinks to himself as he starts walking again. "I'm sorry...I didn't realize... He stops again. He looks off to the side and swallows hard before muttering, "I guess...we could try to cut through Deralo...."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am
Hannah gave a small smile as she walked down the path. "Thanks..." Hannah muttered, cursing herself under her breath. She didn't like losing her temper, and this time it meant that she had broken her first rule, 'Never give a stranger personal information'. Hannah looked back, but kept walking. "Now.. any brilliant ideas how to make it through Deralo?" Hannah questioned, "It's okay if you don't, you seem to be pretty good at improvising."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:50 pm
James looks slightly unhappy as he walks. "Actually, your cloak idea isn't bad. As long as we pair it with a mask."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:18 am
"Okay! Cloak and mask it is." Hannah said. "You have any idea where to find a mask?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm
James continues to walk. "Uh....I'm not sure...." He looks around. He spots a wild rubarb plant. Quickly he bends down and picks it up, poking two holes in it. He holds it up to his face and looks at Hannah. "Eh? See? I'm an elf."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 pm
Hannah looked and laughed. "I'll admit, it covers... but it would also beg the question, why is this guy wearing a leaf on his face?" Hannah looked around. "Can you carve very well?" Hannah questioned, "We could take turns carving a mask out of bark on our way to Deralo. It's a lot of hard work for little pay off, but you'd be upgraded from village looney to eccentric."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 pm
James rubbed his chin. "I think I can, though I still may look like a village loony...wait, I've got it. I will make a mask out of leather, with rough stitches. Nobody will question that!" He looks at her, excited and thinking that it was a good plan.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am
Hannah thought about it for a moment, and nodded. "You're right! I don't think anyone would question that! Great! We'll get through Deralo in no time. But.. we have to get there first. It's a long walk." Hannah sighed, looking at the sun. It was still early morning. With luck, they would make it to Deralo before the sun fell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:19 am
James sighs. "Yep, and this guys not getting any lighter, so let's pick up the pase a bit eh?" James starts to walk a little faster.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 am
"Great," Hannah said, "I'll scout ahead. I doubt there will be any trouble in the daylight, but if I see any guards coming I'll whistle." Hannah smiled. "Don't get any ideas. I'm an excellent tracker." Hannah said, running ahead.

OOC:

(( So, when shall we move them to Deralo? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm
"Oh don't worry about me. The guy I'm carrying is more likely to run off than me." James says as he watches her run off ahead of him.

(I will let you know when I get home in about three hours. I think me might be able to pass through the damned woods if they're on the way. That could be fun biggrin )  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm
(( Sounds great! :3 Post in the Damned woods then, and I'll just have Hannah follow ))

Hannah climbed the trees swiftly and ran from branch to branch like an acrobat, the height giving her a view she could see the rest of the forest in, and more. Up ahead were the Damned Woods. Hannah cursed to herself lightly, remembering the nasty time she had getting through it a first time. She knew he wouldn't agree to going around the woods, so she just kept moving forward, thankful that the guards seemed not to think this forest a good place to be on this particular day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 am
[Exits to Damned Woods]  

Lord of the Aesir

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out