Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9207 9208 9209 9210 9211 9212 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:13 pm
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 pm
Stilllllll waiting....  

Rockgirl809

Sayomii-chan

Perfect Lunatic

10,675 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:08 am
No One Hollars Aaron
Sayomii-chan
-creeps in- Hallo all!

Aaron waves

How are you? I kind of spaced out and then had something big going on. Need to get back into the rp. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm
Well the hell is the activity? Where are the youths of gaia, does no one rp anymore?! WHYYYY!!!  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:02 pm
Kunesume2
Well the hell is the activity? Where are the youths of gaia, does no one rp anymore?! WHYYYY!!!

I wanna RP as well sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 pm
Rockgirl809
Kunesume2

I wanna RP as well sad

And Solia sucks... im just saying. We need a better grasp on the numbers here  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 pm
Kunesume2

College finals week and a lot of people just aren't interested anymore. With newer games and a changing dynamic, most people don't need to text RP anymore when they can just pay for a video game and get instant satisfaction. RP is a bit old fashioned now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:11 am
No One Hollars Aaron
Kunesume2

College finals week and a lot of people just aren't interested anymore. With newer games and a changing dynamic, most people don't need to text RP anymore when they can just pay for a video game and get instant satisfaction. RP is a bit old fashioned now.

Said the VC. I understand that, but all at once? All of you...at once.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 am
Kunesume2
No One Hollars Aaron
Kunesume2

Said the VC. I understand that, but all at once? All of you...at once.

I miss the rp too. What happened to the imagination we all had...yes games are fun but this was a level of interaction you couldn't get with a game...it's sad to see this guild gathering cobwebs as no one wants to be here anymore  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:53 am
I just had finals and work. Can't speak for the others. xD  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:33 pm
I guess its been a long run and like all good things they must come to an end.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm
There can always be change. Simply figure a way to bring and continue activity and interest. ^-^ Keep hope up  

Panthers7

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:17 pm
I was brand new to this RP when I had to stop because of reasons, but I do enjoy RP and I do want to continue in this one as it seemed to have a lot to offer. I actually have a friend interested in it too but ya, activity in all guilds that are RP seems to be down recently. until my friend makes an account and joins I would love to RP with you guys still lol brand new character though with only I think 3-4 posts to his name.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:22 pm
NeverDreamt
I was brand new to this RP when I had to stop because of reasons, but I do enjoy RP and I do want to continue in this one as it seemed to have a lot to offer. I actually have a friend interested in it too but ya, activity in all guilds that are RP seems to be down recently. until my friend makes an account and joins I would love to RP with you guys still lol brand new character though with only I think 3-4 posts to his name.

I love to rp. It's so hard to find people who want to  

Rockgirl809

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

I love to rp. It's so hard to find people who want to

Lol well we can if you want!  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9207 9208 9209 9210 9211 9212 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games