Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9178 9179 9180 9181 9182 9183 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xzaro

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 pm
Kitten Kashensu
Xzaro
Kitten Kashensu
Xzaro
Xzaro
Can we have sage modes?

Edit: I got an idea for a character and I'd like to base it off of me as a person. For example, I'd like to become a veterinarian in the future so I figured a character who can summon a variety of animals would be nice, but also has healing techniques so he can heal any creatures he comes across. I'm guessing a Senju would be an ideal bloodline since I can create forests and habitats for these animals and some fuuinjutsu would be helpful in taming animals but should I ever need to do combat, some sort of power up would be nice. I know bijuu are taken, curse marks don't suit me, and I figured sage mode would work well since it's based around natural energy. But all in all I think this character might have too many different abilities and I haven't even chosen a clan or second bloodline so any suggestions?

Edit 2: It looks like I may not be able to roleplay this character looking at the limitations of each class. Being a ninjutsu class means no fuuinjutsu or healing. Being a medical class means I have to choose between having a bloodline or using fuuinjutsu. Being an animal tamer class means I can't have healing techniques. This is kinda bullshit considering Tsunade can heal, use seals, summon slugs, and is a Senju lol Hashirama is a senju with a sage mode, healing abilities, fuuinjutsu and everything but animal summons but that doesn't matter because he can summon giant humanoid statues. My character can't be that uncommon if not one but two hokages have similar abilities as my guy.

You misread the medical class. it is the only 'non-bloodline' group that can use seals is what it means

So if I weren't of the medical class and I had no bloodline, I couldn't use sealing jutsus? Or do you mean seals as in hand seals? In either case I know I've seen fodder ninja do the opposite.. I don't understand the limitation.

What do you suggest I choose for my character?

What is so hard to understand? Medical Class can use Sealing Jutsu. The only other people who can use them are bloodlines that say you get sealing. However, Medical can't learn sealing till jounin.

So if I were to be a ninjutsu class of the Senju clan I couldn't use sealing jutsu?

That doesn't make sense. Orochimaru doesn't have a bloodline and he isn't a medical ninja and he knew the Five Elements seal that prevented Naruto from using his kyuubi chakra for some time.There were some fodder ninja in the war who also have the same traits. Sealing jutsu aren't exclusive to fuuinjutsu bloodlines or medical ninja, they can be learned by anyone  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
come check us out and join the family  

king reaper_wb

Wealthy Regular

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 am
You know if you keep advertising your guild you'll probably be kicked from this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:21 pm
Good to see this place is still moderately alive :3  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:54 am
emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:01 am
CPT-Fuzzle
emotion_zzz

LOL.

'Sup everybody?  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:31 pm
Not much... Still waiting for feedback on my applications. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:48 pm
Oooh, nearly been a week since Clan/BL requests have been checked it seems.
Yikes.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 pm
So bored. Who wanna rp with me ?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:13 pm
I feel you with the applications. They always take forever, lol.

If there's anyone in Kumogakure I'd love to RP with ya!.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 pm
Psssshhhh if anything come to kusa !!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:42 pm
Y'know me. Never really liked Kusa much :p  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:11 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Y'know me. Never really liked Kusa much :p

You're gonna start liking it !!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:45 am
I've decided to change my username back to how it was. I've spent so many years as Zarud Helviiryn that anything else didn't feel natural. sweatdrop  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm
I don't know either to be happy or confused. It was written that Yami is the new Hokage. Any thing i should know about this?  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9178 9179 9180 9181 9182 9183 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games