Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9138 9139 9140 9141 9142 9143 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm
Reiko Zena
Black Fire Lord
TheWingsOfTheGods
Black Fire Lord
I hope somebody looks at my custom bloodline, its been like 3 or 4 days now

the stuff i posted a week ago just got approved. so dont worry, they'll look at it eventurely

Oh ok then I'm less worried i was just thinking they would forget about it or something.

Would suggest sprucing up the jutsu a bit more. They're a lil' lack luster and two can be combined into one.

Yeah what would you suggest?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 pm
Reiko Zena
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena

Testial was not powerful. Just saying, he just wasn't. Uchiha are overrated, Ichibi is overrated. There was no discernable qualities that made it unique, only a copy paste sasuke/gaara as gabe put it.

This guy is much stronger already just by being created with explosions, darkness, speed, etc. A loud BL with a silent Class sets him apart.

Their were no traits that made him a cope paste sasuke/gaara. Only feature from gaara i had was the gourde and black eye circle's But that forms due to sleep deprivation and the gourde is the first stage of the ichibi. The only thing of sasuke i had was the sharingan. Every uchiha has one. Testial was strong. He had lightning and fire, along with sand up to par with his rank. If that wasn't good, he atleast was good at taijutsu. Gabe doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just going off of what he thinks. My reason for thinking Yami isn't strong is because he hasn't mastered none of those abilities that testial had.

Yea. An auto-ranked shinobi.

True pride comes from someone built from the ground up.

Auto ranked, Then why hasn't kya been called anything, why hasn't jai's character been called anything. They have auto ranked character's, yet mines taking the heat for having the smallest features from actual characters. Gourde, black circles , sleep deprivation, Sharingan, Uchiha.........i'm just going to ride yami out until i have 500,000. When i get to that point i can make my decision on if i want to bring test back or if i want to do something else with it.

because they don't suck. Testial sucked cow nuts.

Your getting this accusation off of my character's first fight...With An OP Jashinist Non The Less? Testial didn't suck, i'm sick of people saying he suck's. I can prove he doesn't if i get the chance to revive him. what ever the coast, what ever the pain it puts on my character, i will bring test back.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 pm
Chaos_wolf12
if i do bring him back, i can show that test can be deadly too.

Chaos, i want to offer a deal to you.

i will challenge Testial in the shinobi fighting arena, using an auto-ranked Jonin of my choice (without jashinist mind you). If you win, i will help you get your queens drop to bring back Testial  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

i will challenge Testial in the shinobi fighting arena, using an auto-ranked Jonin of my choice (without jashinist mind you). If you win, i will help you get your queens drop to bring back Testial

Oh, master Wings, u so merciful lol  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:00 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Chaos_wolf12
if i do bring him back, i can show that test can be deadly too.

I see, well it will not be hard to face an opponent without a jashinist technique.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm
Second Funeral planned.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 pm
Reiko Zena
Second Funeral planned.

Alright i'll show you how deadly test can be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena
Second Funeral planned.

Alright i'll show you how deadly test can be.

...Lol.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm
Reiko Zena
Second Funeral planned.

reiko, can you check and see if my mangekyou and susano'o ((Last page)) are approval worthy. i posted that like 3 weeks ago and still no reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena
Second Funeral planned.

reiko, can you check and see if my mangekyou and susano'o ((Last page)) are approval worthy. i posted that like 3 weeks ago and still no reply.

Not exactly.

The clan technique FTG is ripped off, the sus' is odd and OP as nuts.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 pm
Reiko Zena
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena
Second Funeral planned.

Not exactly.

...not going to dignafy this. Well this is going to suck since it won't be EQUAL.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena
Second Funeral planned.

Not exactly.

...not going to dignafy this. Well this is going to suck since it won't be EQUAL.

Lol dude, its an OOC fight, it doesn't need to be approved.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm
Reiko Zena

Another reason why i think yami isn't going to work out is because, no one would know that theirs a new character made...so i don't think they'd approve him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Reiko Zena

Another reason why i think yami isn't going to work out is because, no one would know that theirs a new character made...so i don't think they'd approve him.

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9138 9139 9140 9141 9142 9143 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games