Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Cave Guild
-~*^CLICK THE EGGS ABOVE YOU^*~- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaya Tepes III

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:50 pm
My eggs/hatchlings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NEW EGGS!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please click?
heart

My Friends Dragons
(Used with permission)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please, only post your eggs once per page. Make sure if you post, to click. The more you click, the more other people click too.
StarKatsonia
The Terms and Conditions have changed to include this line!

Quote:
Interactions with Others
"Posting" or using eggs, hatchlings, or dragons belonging to other users without first obtaining their consent is prohibited.

So now it's against the rules to post eggs that aren't on your scroll, including your bred eggs!

I'm just informing people that now it's a bannable/scroll burnable offense if you're reported posting eggs that aren't on your scroll that you don't have permission to do so. Don't go saying I'm preaching, because I'm not. All I'm doing is negating the whining of "But I didn't know you'd get your scroll burned for posting eggs I don't have permission to do so!".

TJ didn't announce it on the forums officially but it's there and enforcable. Check if you don't believe me.

Also, go to the forums over on Dragcave. You'll find a lot of people there talking about how the parents of their dragons are killing them because they feel the owner isn't doing a good job on their own and are posting the eggs on high traffic sights. It's not a gift at all.

And if you feel that this rule is unfair, go bug TJ about it and talk about it over on the forums at Dragcave. This isn't the place to have this discussion, it's over there, where the owner of Dragcave and hear everyone's opinions.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My first dragon, no need to click, just getting views.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:35 am
I have a few of mine and a few of all of my friends that I am sitting for ^-^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zabrax

Violet Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:22 am
Cool game. I like it. Here are mine and some eggs I'm sitting with permission.
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are mine. Clicking :3  

fillabunny2

dwes77

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:20 am
heres mine
http://dragcave.net/user/mangothemaster

Pets name: zoe
Adopt your own!

http://drake-den.myminicity.com/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:33 am
Population / Industry / Transportation

Clicked. ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click please.

vfgangel

Foxxfyre

Sparkly Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:40 am
This is a great idea ^_^ I clicked, and here are mine:

Please help my little ones with a daily click <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:40 am
I will click person down there will you please click mine?

Black Sheep Lover

Violet Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:43 am
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please click?
Here's mine, you can also click the adults in my siggy if you would like.

CelenaSardothen

Amaya Tepes III

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:17 pm
Clicked all.

REMEMBER!!!
Only post your eggs once on each page.
You don't get more views by posting more than once and it just ticks people off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:44 pm

my stuff
OvO
†††
パーテイをします !
<3 わるもの <3
click? I don't want them to die.

DrWarumono

Amethye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatchlings:

None!

Adolescents:

They're about to grow into adults! biggrin !

Scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/jumiofdiamonds

I've clicked! =D!

Help my new dragons out and my eggs please! ^^!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 pm
clicked
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

icygirl357

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:44 pm
Click me!! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Dragon Cave Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff