Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm
Rogue Valley

This little valley is just east of Sotdusk Desert. It is a dry and terrible place. One may think they are just entering another part of the desert, but no, they're entering the valley of terror. An area with no law and no restrictions. Bandits, thieves, criminals, assassins, etc all find themselves in this place. Scenery is dry, rocky and full of pits. Only come here if you need to be here. These rogues don't take kindly on lost souls.

Inside Rogue Valley:

River of the Lost
River of the Cold
Dry City

Enemies:

Thieves (Lots of 'em)
Criminals
Snakes

Extra:
The Dry City is a town in partial ruin. All the buildings are made from clay and other dry materials. No one really lives in the city. Just uses the buildings for hideouts and such.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:59 pm
Corey, Jake and their ten men had been in the Valley for quite some time after their failed coup d'état. They had lost their leader and where still trying to figure out who should replace him. Corey was the most skilled in terms of swordmanship but Jake was ways more charismatic, making them the top two candidats. "Ok, so 5 votes for me, 6 for you... let's see who's next..." Corey was the one who read the votes out loud. Jake was obviously calm looking, as a charismatic leader would seem. But inside he was quite nervous. "Me! Maan... this means we gotta start over, huh?" The others sighed, Jake layed down. "Nevermind a leader, we need to plan what we do next... if we stay here for too long the underworld is gonna forget about us and we'll be considered as newbies before we know it..." Corey got up and grinned. "Right! We need some action!" The guys all got up and screamed: "YEAAAAAH!"

A deep voice echoed from the corner of the old batiment they had been using as a hideout for the past two weeks. "I can help you with that..." Corey and four other guys unsheathed swords, the others took out various different weapons, Jake semnt perfectly calm. "And just who might you be?" He asked. "Show yourself!" Corey shouted. Out of the blue, a sword flew out of the darkness and struck dead one of the guys. "Sven!" A man dashed out of the shadows, a cold look on his face and bloodlust in his eyes, this was enough to paralyse some of those bigshots of crime who had been in the business for more then 5 years. Two loud screams of pain where heard as he struck his bare hands against the skulls of two more of them. A spear appeared in his hands and he swung it around killing three more and slashed a bullet that had been fired at him into clean halves. "A monster!"

As Corey swung his sword at the man, it was instantly blocked by a chinese blade. "hmm, not bad a swordsman, your sword's still in your hand." A violent kick got Corey in the stomach as the man jumped, two arbalet round where fired, killing Corey on the spot. "Damn you!" Jake unsheathed his twin daggers and jumped up to follow the man, his rapid strikes where easily dodged by whatever had attacked them and he was split into clean halves by a sweilhander. The others who tried to flee where beheaded in cold blood by the blade of a katana. "I'm Drake! Pleased to meet you." The man said with a sadistic grin on his face. The weapons then flew up in the air as the seal on Drake's arm shun blue and they vanished, the seal then regained it's black tattoo looking nature. "That was all too easy."

Drake took what little food and good clothes he could find in this place and brought them to his hideout, in this place only the strong survived and that was exactly what he was.  

AlexSilverX

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:55 pm
|| Entering from Sotdusk Desert. ||

Antlia wandered into the Valley and then gasped. "Oh. . . oh dear. This isn't quite where I was planning on going. . ." she muttered nervously, drawing her dagger and holding it tightly. She walked cautiously, humming to herself so as not to seem afraid, though it was obvious that she was quite scared.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:12 pm
Alex entered the valley, just to notice, it wasn't the desert town. He sighed, but then got a nervous feel in his stomach. This wasn't Sotdusk Desert anymore. This was Rogue Valley. A horribly rough place. He looked around, and then saw a town up ahead. The town looked abandoned to his knowledge. He walked into it. He could feel that he was being watched so he kept his sword close.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image Lilian's golgen eyes stared out across desolate landscape in front of her, dull and half closed with bordom. A small sigh escaped her mouth as she rested a delicate hand on her hip, and lightly rubbed her temple with the index finger of her free hand. 'My my, seems you have gotten yourself lost once more.' Lily thought while starting to walk once again. The sound of her shoes made a quiet 'ta-tap ta-tap' along the rocky path she took to get a better view of her surroundings. Her hand made a small visor over her squinted eyes while she peer sround once more to see the small town up ahead. From what she could tell it was abandoned, but it was worth a try to look for someone. Lillian grumbled quietly as she hopped down from her perch on the rock and set off for the town with her hand now on the hilt of her sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:14 pm
((double posted mad ))

The girl entered the wooden arches that opened up into the village with a small yawn. Her finger ran dow the dry, clay wall of the nearest builing and left a line of clean behind it. "This place..." She started before spinning around, sword out, to block the attack of an unknown enemy who was cowerdly enough to attck her from behind. 'Must be a bandit...' She thought before thrusting her arms forward sending the man back a few steps. One eyebrow arched neatly over Lily's golden eye as she took a defensive stance. The man just lunged for her again, dagger in his outstreched hand. Lily use her sword to deflect the steel weapon in his hand before sending her legs flying towards his neck in a roundhouse kick. For a moment she saw his eyes roll back into his head before he shook it off and looked at her in a daze. 'Stuborn little-.' Her sword lunged forward into his gut and a cry of pain echoed off the walls of the clay buildings. Lillian wiped the blood off of her sword onto his shirt before walking deeper into the town.

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 pm
Alex could hear the sound of a man crying out in pain from somewhere else in the town. He swallowed and walked around some more. He could never tell who was watching him. He continued to walk around, searching his back every few minutes to make sure no one was trailing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 pm
Lillian turned the corner of the rode she was on to see a man with black hair clutching to his sword. She blinked a few times before lightly rubbing her palm against her closed eye to see if she really saw someone. He was only human and yet she had not sensed him comeing. Another yawn escaped her lips as she trudged forward. 'I need sleep.' The girl confermed quietly walking towards the man without a word.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:01 pm
Alex stopped and looked into the burning sun. It was causing him so much heat. He wiped the sweat off his forehead when he noticed a young lady walking towards him quietly. He took a step back. He couldn't tell if she was there to harm him or not. You can't trust anyone in this valley. He kept his hand on his sword just in case. She was walking towards him and he didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:07 pm
Lillian stopped right in front of him and studied his appearance for a moment. He wasn't attacking her which ment he wasn't going to try what the other man had. She a folded up paper out of her pocket, and delicatly pulled at the edges untill it opened up. Drawn on the paper was a map of the desert, and Lily held it up with her head tilted slightly to the side in question. "Could you please tell me where we are?"  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:14 pm
He smiled, happy she wasn't going to try and kill him. He observed the map. "I'm afraid we're just outside the borders of the desert. Now we're in Rogue Valley. I got lost and found my way into here too.." He said still looking at the map.

[Going to go for the night. Be back on tomorrow. Oh and I see you put a banner in your signature. I appreciate it very much. n__n]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:21 pm
((k see ya, and no problem I relly like this guild^^))

Lily's shoulders slumped over some and she sighed. Her dull eyes looked into the man's for a moment before she straightened up and gave him a light kiss on each cheek. "Thank you anyway." She replied turning around on her heals and starting off in the direction she came from. She'd need to find somewhere safe to sleep for the night if she was going to find a way out of here in the morning.

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:16 am
He watched her begin to walk away. "Wait. You can't stay out there on your own. Let me help. We can watch eachothers backs." Alex sad running back up to her. They were in the same position. Both needed to get out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:19 pm
The girl stopped when she heard him speak before looking over her shoulder to see him out of the corner of her eye. "Are you saying I am weak?" She asked turning slowly to face him, the same questioning look in her eyes she had before. Even though Lily knew it was probably safer to travil in a pair the thought of someone thinking she was weak made her a little mad. Her lips parted for a moment as if she were going to say something, but she just closed her eyes and waited for his answer.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 pm
"No, no." He said knowing thats not what he meant. "I mean, its just dangerous for anyone to stay here alone." He said trying to phrase so he wouldn't get the same reaction as before. He gave a smile trying to convince her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff