The Blessings Tree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 am
Recently I have been unable to sleep because something is troubling me, please can you pray that my troubles be lifted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 pm
A male friend and I were having a discussion the other day and marriage sprung up. He asked me if I ever wanted to get married and I said no. He looked at me weidly and told me that getting married meant that the person wanted to be with you forever.

Ever since then, marriage has been troubling me. Will I get married or will I be a creepy old lady living with cats.

I don't know what to do.  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Spade-Superstition

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 pm
Well if it helps any. I do not think you'll ever been an old creepy lady who lives with a bunch of cats. Maybe you could push your worries about marriage away by realizing that the word is trivial, and that even if you never find the forever quality in a lover, you may find it in a dear friend and no matter what you will never spend your life alone.
If this doesn't help, I'm sending some vibes your way to help clear your mind. Also consider taking a nice bath that all ways helps wash my doubts and worries away.
I wish you well, blessed be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 am
Velvit-Raven
Well if it helps any. I do not think you'll ever been an old creepy lady who lives with a bunch of cats. Maybe you could push your worries about marriage away by realizing that the word is trivial, and that even if you never find the forever quality in a lover, you may find it in a dear friend and no matter what you will never spend your life alone.
If this doesn't help, I'm sending some vibes your way to help clear your mind. Also consider taking a nice bath that all ways helps wash my doubts and worries away.
I wish you well, blessed be.

Thank You. This has really helped. I did what you said, I took a bath and pushed the thoughts away and I feel much better. So thank you.  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Spade-Superstition

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm
I'm very glad to hear it. Your welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:18 am
Well, whenever my boyfriend isn't online or he isn't there, I tend to over-worry and get all pessimistic. Can anyone give me some help about this? I really hate being pessimistic about what will happen to our relationship. I know I shouldn't, which is why I'm turning to you guys for help.  

Azareas Aquarinus

7,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Well, whenever my boyfriend isn't online or he isn't there, I tend to over-worry and get all pessimistic. Can anyone give me some help about this? I really hate being pessimistic about what will happen to our relationship. I know I shouldn't, which is why I'm turning to you guys for help.

I assume you and your boyfriend have a good relationship? I think you need to believe in him and your relationship more. I once had the same problem and I found that if I believe nothing bad will happen I tend to stop worrying. See if this works for you. If it doesn't help I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 am
AloeBlisse
Azareas Aquarinus

I assume you and your boyfriend have a good relationship? I think you need to believe in him and your relationship more. I once had the same problem and I found that if I believe nothing bad will happen I tend to stop worrying. See if this works for you. If it doesn't help I'm sorry.

It's a great relationship.

Alright. Thank you smile  

Azareas Aquarinus

7,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:02 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
AloeBlisse
Azareas Aquarinus

It's a great relationship.

Alright. Thank you smile

I'm glad I could help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm
Hey, I've got a pretty big request.... You see, we've got a drought going on up here in Green Bay, and if we don't get some rain soon, the farmers could lose their crops, which would really hurt our economy, not to mention the families depending on the money those crops would bring! Rain comes our way, but by the time it gets to us, it's all broken up, or it moves just north or south of us. I would really appreciate it if someone were to send some extra help our way. Me and my friend are trying our best, praying and casting our little rain spells, but I guess just two people isn't enough.  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee

Conservative Capitalist

7,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:49 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee
Hey, I've got a pretty big request.... You see, we've got a drought going on up here in Green Bay, and if we don't get some rain soon, the farmers could lose their crops, which would really hurt our economy, not to mention the families depending on the money those crops would bring! Rain comes our way, but by the time it gets to us, it's all broken up, or it moves just north or south of us. I would really appreciate it if someone were to send some extra help our way. Me and my friend are trying our best, praying and casting our little rain spells, but I guess just two people isn't enough.

Hope its not too late as the harvest is upon us, but I'm sending some love your way. A later harvest is better than no harvest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm
My brother-in-law's wife was 11-12 weeks pregnant and she lost the baby this morning. It would have been the first grandchild, nephew/niece in the families of both parents, so everyone is taking it pretty hard. Please keep my extended family in your thoughts.  

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:11 pm
The Goddess of Earth
My brother-in-law's wife was 11-12 weeks pregnant and she lost the baby this morning. It would have been the first grandchild, nephew/niece in the families of both parents, so everyone is taking it pretty hard. Please keep my extended family in your thoughts.

Oh man, I'm so sorry for your and your family sad You'll absolutely be in my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:12 pm
I've been feeling pretty bad lately; emotionally, physically, and mentally. I think all these years of keeping my depression and anxiety inside is finally coming out and not in a good way. I'm going back to therapy at school and recently told my "best friend" that I need to be alone the rest of the quarter.

I say "best friend" because the last few weeks have been tough hanging out with her. She's very smart and outgoing but VERY intense to be around after a while. I've found that after spending a few days away from her, I feel a lot more calm. But still I'm finding it hard to cop with everything that's happening. I feel tired most of the day that I want to sleep most of the time and I almost feel like my life is slowly going down the drain.

However, all I ask is for some positive energy to be sent my way. I'd truly appreciate it.

Aria Snowwood

Anxious Genius

6,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items