Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
The Blessings Tree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm
Well, this isn't as nearly as big as some of the others on this thread, but I would ask two things:

First, I have a few friends who smoke pot. They've never actually said that they did, but it's rather obvious that they do, because they're so sloppy about it (e.g. the smell, lots of febreze cans, etc.) If you could, can you try to help them?

Second, I would greatly appreciate any positive energy that you could send towards me, as I've been feeling really down recently, and my schoolwork is suffering.

Thank you so much!
~Ryan  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm
My thought and prayers are with you all, I wish you the best.  

Velloxys Twilight

Sam Oaken Willow 17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm
My grandfather died back in August and now his sister just passed away today. Please keep my family in your prayers. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 am
My thoughts and prayers go to you all. I only hope the best for all of you!

I've been having quite some trouble lately. I just got my little cousin out of a terrible adoptive home. And now we have her and just when she thinks she's safe our landlords tell us she can't stay. We have no other family then us, the landlords only given us one week and she's facing going into a shelter. To have to put her in another uncertain situation just after we got her from one is just about more then I can bare. We're doing the very best we can to find somewhere else to live but so far we've found nothing. Everything just keeps piling up and sometimes it seems like the world itself is slowly crumbling around me. I would greatly appreciate any positive energy, thoughts, or prayers that you could spare. Thank you.

Much love and Blessed Be.
-Elixier

E l i x i e r

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 pm
My family might lose our home.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:45 pm
We just had a five week kitten die. He was fine this morning, it was some sort of freak death, my mom suspects a heart attack. Please send good thoughts for the other kittens and the one that passed.

@Taerinn: I'm so sorry! I know what that is like. I wish the best for you and that things turn around.

And everyone else too, I'm sending good thoughts your way.  

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm
My life has been to sent to Hades in a hand basket today. I've just been placed a medical leave WITHOUT pay for 6 weeks. On top of that, I have the roommate from Tartarus with energy that would send Ares running for his mother... I've really got myself into a VERY bad position. I just need prayers and good energy. I am hoping that all of this will be over very soon.
As everyone keeps telling me... This too shall pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 pm
My boyfriend's sister-in-law is in the hospital right now. She just had her baby a little while ago and the little guy is not doing so well. As much as I don't like her, I'd never wish this upon anyone ever. A life is a life. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the baby. If anyone else could also do the same for tonight, I think all of us over here would be very grateful. Thank you. heart  

Lily of the Sword

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nostalgiacola

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am
I always ask protection for me and my boyfriend each night and day from a god or goddess, lately ive been feeling connected to the Norse gods/esses so ive been asking for Odin to watch over us.
My Boyfriend and his mother were just in a car accident last night
and from the way he described it it sounded pretty bad
their injury's were pretty minor and they were sent home a couple hours after being in the hospital.
i think that if i didn't ask for Odin's protection things might have been much worse
If you guys can just spare a moment to pray and keep them in their thoughts i would very much appreciate it

thank you and blessed be,
Flyingpinkelefantsaysmeow~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 am
Merry Meet everyone!

I really need some help getting back on track, with both feet on the ground and standing up without Vertigo. My life was thrown up into the air almost 3 weeks ago, where I moved out of my grandmothers where I lived with my dad, my dad then moved to Arizona (from New Jersey), and now, after 9 months, my mother decides she wants to be in my life again.

I live with my friend and her family now, and they are really nice and understanding of my beliefs, which I do not have to hide for the first time in forever, and they tread me like another daughter, but they aren't my real family ...

I wear a small anthame around my neck to help lead me in the right direction, but I feel as if I'm walking in circles.

Please send me your blessings and prayers.  

MA3R3D MARI

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 pm
At the beginning of the month I woke up to my apartment burning down, and got out with just the pink pjs I had on and my cat. The next day I had to give up my cat of 4 years seeing everyday and go to the hospital where I got an IV.

A week later my Mom was helping me move my new stuff that was donated, just to have a random woman hit the truck when we were luckily inside.

A few days after I learnt that theres a fire department down the street and had a panic attack thinking my place was on fire again when I heard the truck sirens closeby.

A week later I had a procedure done and can't move around too much or the stitches will break. The next day I slipped and fell, breaking the stitches, and had to be rushed to the hospital again.

And now my wisdom teeth are coming in and I have to get them removed in a couple weeks.

Please send me some blessings for my cat to be okay, my new home to stay standing, good health, and for me to stop smelling the smoke already.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 pm
I can only send the best of thoughts and blessings to everyone here and humbly ask for some to be sent my way.

My boyfriend and I are going on 21 years old, we're less than two weeks apart and we've been dating for nearly six years. I know it sounds silly but he is my life and I couldn't bare to be apart from him. Friday he went to the doctor after months of dropping weight. When he was done, we found out he had several problems including an enlarged spleen, swollen lymphnodes, high white blood cell count I believe and a few other things. He is getting a biopsy on Monday. He could just have an infection but the doctor is very concerned at the possibility of him having Lymphoma. He's never been a very sick person, always very healthy so I'm hoping it's more along the lines of an infection and not the other.

Talking about it even being a possibility has got me freaked out, any good thoughts would be appreciated either for him or to help me find the strength not to break down in front of him.

Edit: Biopsy came today, he does have Lymphoma. =(  

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

Nostalgiacola

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 pm
x Haruhi in Wonderland x
I can only send the best of thoughts and blessings to everyone here and humbly ask for some to be sent my way.

My boyfriend and I are going on 21 years old, we're less than two weeks apart and we've been dating for nearly six years. I know it sounds silly but he is my life and I couldn't bare to be apart from him. Friday he went to the doctor after months of dropping weight. When he was done, we found out he had several problems including an enlarged spleen, swollen lymphnodes, high white blood cell count I believe and a few other things. He is getting a biopsy on Monday. He could just have an infection but the doctor is very concerned at the possibility of him having Lymphoma. He's never been a very sick person, always very healthy so I'm hoping it's more along the lines of an infection and not the other.

Talking about it even being a possibility has got me freaked out, any good thoughts would be appreciated either for him or to help me find the strength not to break down in front of him.

I Send my blessings towards you and your boyfriends way~ i really hope everything turns out okay~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 am
Many blessings to you, x Haruhi in Wonderland x. I very much know how it feels to have a loved one suffer through cancer, even if not the same type. I will pray for him and pray that it isn't that terrible thing.

If I might perhaps ask for some blessings, as well, for both myself and a friend?
I've always suffered from minor depression but recently it's gotten much, much worse. For the first time I had to be put on medication for it and I haven't told anyone (except for one person). I'm really scared about what's happening to me but I don't want to worry any of my other friends who care about me more than I deserve. I've also recently come out to myself and a few of my close friends about being bisexual and liking a girl a lot. We rarely get to talk because we live rather far away from eachother and we only met about five months ago but I've never felt so close to and loved by another person, before. My family, though, is catholic and I'm terrified about what they may think about me being bisexual...
In other news, a very close friends of mine (so close that I consider her my older sister) is having major family issues and might be being forced to move back up north with her parents. For her life she doesn't want to move back because she loves the people here and I am personally very worried about what might happen if she does have to move back.
I ask you with all the hope in my heart to give her blessings. She means a lot to me.  

Mira Moon Darling

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:52 pm
This is a plea for prayers of Comfort.

I am not going to go into a lot of detail as it would take up way too much space, but here is the quick rundown: On April 19th, my grandmother (father's mother) suffered what is known as a T.I.A or a mini-stroke. She collapsed and suffered a concussion. She then spent about 5 days in the hospital before being transferred to a nursing home with an Alzheimer's ward. Since then, she's been back and forth to the hospital for seizures and urinary track infections.
When I came home tonight, my mother informed me that she had been rushed back because she aspirated her dinner. They called about two hours ago wanting to know what her Will stated about "life prolonging devices" because she may have to go on a feeding tube. However, that is not her wish. Because of this, I have a feeling that she may not have much longer to live.

Being pagan, I can respect when it is someone's time to go. I am not here to ask for a miracle or for healing energy... just for comfort for my father. This is his last immediate family member as his father died almost 25 years ago and his older brother died about 12 years ago.

EDIT:I just found out that my grandmother has passed away. Please just continue to send comfort and love my family's way. Goddess bless.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff