Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
The Blessings Tree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElletNah_Sword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 pm
My dad is having surgery on his shoulder on tuesday. And I am really nervous about it, he recently had a heart attack that he wasn't even aware of until about a month ago and he has high blood preasure and a neck problem. So I am paranoid because I lost my mom three years ago and I get nervous when anyone I'm close with goes into the hospitol.
I would greatly appreciate blessings and prayers for the surgeons hands to be steady and for him to come through without any complications. I know he would apreciate it as well

Thank you,
DarkD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am
First of all, my thoughts and prayers got out to everyone who has posted requesting assistance.

Alright, so this isn't really a crisis but very soon I will be starting high school and if you could, I don't know, send a little positive energy my way to give me a good start I would appreciate it.

Thank you and Blessed be! heart  

Blood Saga

blazelily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 am
i anit worresd about me my dad has ALS and we dont know how long he has had it so does any one have any spells or healing horn remadise to help i am desprate he never was healthy but know i dont know what to do. biggrin heart sweatdrop twisted crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 pm
If I spread
my wings
~
Firstly, Blaze I shall give off some healing energy for your papa tonight. Good luck and warm fuzzies.

And I'm the same as Bloody (mind if I call you that?). I'm gonna enter high school next week and would definitely appreciate any blessings you could throw my way ^_^. I could especially use some nice grounding energies. I'm too windy and never get my work done >.<
~
I might just fall.
What's life without risk?  

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 am
Not at all. biggrin
Yeah, me neither. I'm send some good energy your way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:01 pm
thanks u guys visa versa heart  

blazelily

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Hey guys, just looking for some help for my mom. She's gone back to school now and is feeling very stressed because the Pell Grant wouldn't go through because of the school's mistakes. Could someone please send her some soothing energy? Thanks, and I pray for all of your troubles posted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Hey there guys, I'm taking my GRE general test in a few weeks (about a month earlier than I initially planned due to my indecisive nature on whether or not to pick clinical or experimental psych for grad school) while taking several very rough 300-400 lvl classes, and just getting done with the subject test a few weeks ago. I don't like to ask from others for myself, but I would really appreciate any positive energy sent my way.

Thanks

~KillerQueen Bash: Sending some soothing energy to your mum. Those Pell Grants can some times really mess with how you can go to school. I've been there. Not fun.  

yashaki

Wickedawesome1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm
I was just hoping I could get some blessings for my dad. Recently he fell down the stairs, and mom said she thinks he got a concussion, but he refuses going to the doctor's or any medical assistance. While the worst of it seems over, and he can now do most of what he could before the accident, he is still in terrible pain, almost nonstop. I think it is mainly his back, but I don't know. It has been really hard on all of us, but especially mom, as she has to deal with that and the stress of being way overworked. I guess I would like some blessings for her, too. She works two jobs, one as a kindergarten teacher and the other as an instructor at our karate school, and she just seems so stressed out all the time. She barely has any free time, and what little amounts she does have, she spends doing housework. They both need a break from it all, but I have no idea how else to help! Thanks so much, guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Wickedawesome1
I was just hoping I could get some blessings for my dad. Recently he fell down the stairs, and mom said she thinks he got a concussion, but he refuses going to the doctor's or any medical assistance. While the worst of it seems over, and he can now do most of what he could before the accident, he is still in terrible pain, almost nonstop. I think it is mainly his back, but I don't know. It has been really hard on all of us, but especially mom, as she has to deal with that and the stress of being way overworked. I guess I would like some blessings for her, too. She works two jobs, one as a kindergarten teacher and the other as an instructor at our karate school, and she just seems so stressed out all the time. She barely has any free time, and what little amounts she does have, she spends doing housework. They both need a break from it all, but I have no idea how else to help! Thanks so much, guys.

sending the brightest of blessings your way, i hope everything turns out well [=  

Nostalgiacola

Mega Nerd

La-MoonSquid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 pm
I don't know how appropriate this is... I feel kind of selfish for asking for good thoughts and wishes being directed towards myself... but, I don't know where else to go.

Life has been increasingly difficult on me, and it's mostly my fault. I'm self-destructive, and I don't know how to stop. I can't find the way to motivate myself in school, and am now on academic probation... Lately, I've been trying really hard, but that isn't so much the case.
When I find myself really happy, something in me tries to bring me down. My mind creates situations, and I deeply upset myself. For example; my boyfriend, my partner in crime, my perfect other half... he is amazing. He is sweet, charming, and loyal. But, I FORCE trust issues out of myself towards him for NO good reason at all. It's been giving us both a really hard time, and I don't know what the HECK is wrong with me or how to stop... Gah.... I guess this turned out more like a rant then anything else... but if anyone has any kind of method in dealing with this, or any advice at all, I'm completely open. Even just good thoughts...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 pm
My thought are with you all!

@SiicoSeeren
That used to happen to me, but I know it may be really hard to do but do A BSA every time you say something negative or think it. (Bright side alert) you have to say one good thing for every bad. It helps turn your mind around.

This may be selfish, I apologize.
Through out most of my life I have known where my footing was on my path. As in, I knew what I was doing, or not doing, was the right thing. But now I am lost.
I now stand with all of these other paths around me, and I dont have a clue which one to take. And I feel like the Lord and Lady are here in a sense, they are just waiting for me to make a descion.

Then My dreams, normally they are abstract symbolism for what is about to happen, have turned into turmoil. I can't close my eyes without seeing it. And feel weighed down all the time. Its the same guy in everyone.

Lots of things are happening. Any good thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.  

Velloxys Twilight

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm
I am not in any critical state of desperation, but I may be soon. My life is so over crowded. I have little to no control over this, and I have recently been feeling more exhausted than ever before. All I need is something to help me get to sleep at night, and get past my insomnia.

If you have any spells/cures/remedies PM me.

If not, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers so that I may not soon become ill from this lack of rest. Thank you, and blessed me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Hello everybody, I know I haven't posted very much, after joining I lost my internet due to a bill I couldn't pay. Lucky my cousin wants internet more then I do and paid it.

I'm having at job interview at Sears tomorrow, and I really hope I get it so I can regain my independence and help my family once again.

Please please send some positive energy to Sears to be wanting to hire me, I've been to multiple interviews with no luck what so ever.

And please send some positive energy to my family, we had a huge fight and still trying to piece itself together.

Thank you everybody and Blessed Be.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm
You're all in my thoughts, guys.

@Velloxys

I think you have to calm down before you make the decision. Maybe you should look at the pros and negatives of each path? Or perhaps meditate on it?

@ zabazor

Why do you have little to no control? Perhaps you should start trying to gain back your control? For sleep, lavender helps, and relaxing exercises such as deep breathing.

@Bernadette

I'll send good thoughts your way for confidence for your interview. And maybe a little for luck. As for your family, I'll squeeze a bit of energy in too.

Now for my problems. My family is sort of subtly collapsing. In my eariler post here, I mentioned my grandma had cancer? Well now, she's still alive, but she's running on bought time. Everyone (I think) is pretty sure she's passing over this year. The problem is, waiting is terrible. And my grandma isn't the best person to get along with. Her brain hasn't been at it's best (We call this her chemo-brain) and it's a fact that when you become older you lose some of your social niceties and grandma certainly has. She can't seem to control her anger, so when ever she gets angry she becomes violent physically. I'm dealing with all of this by hiding in my room. The worst part is mum wants grandma to see her graduate but we're not sure if mum can finish in time.

The other problem is my sister. She's recently (past 6 months recent) come out of a domestic-violent relationship. She is being really negative about herself and is in a rut. She says she hates herself and can't express her gratitude. Meanwhile, the-only-man-I've-ever-wanted-to-die-a-painful-death, is causing us a lot of problems. He is trying to get to my sister using their baby for contact. He still tries to control her. We're afraid at how crazy he is (he has done a lot of things that makes mum especially concerned and she's a psychologist) and how far he'll go to get back at my sister (like harming the baby).

So, my family life is quite stressful and I just wish it could be a bit more calm. Any help is appreciated. My friends are also worrying me but I won't trouble you guys with that, I've already asked enough.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff