Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:43 am
Username: Tigerx81

Name: Saren Omashi

Job: Saren in real life is a kendo instructor assistant and a student. Before entering the digital world Saren spent most of his time parading around as a gang leader, A.K.A. Ace of Blades. Saren went around beating down rival gang members and leaders a like…

Crest Maybe later.

Alignment: Saren after finding some friends started a digital battalion called M.S.B.G. This group is made of four sub divisions and their mission is to be the best fighters and tamers in the digital land. Saren is seen as a neutral person often taking the side that best suits him or that will benefit him.

New events maybe later

Abilities: Saren is a artist at heart even though he comes off as a badass loner with no soul. Saren since he was young was taught to fight in various martial arts styles. Saren is both agile and acrobatic and likes to hone those skills in his spare time. Saren loves music and has learned to play the flute, but rarely has anyone seen or let alone heard him play to this day.

Equipment: Saren carries a two knives with in his drape, on the side of but not attached to his belt that is rigged and set up with a small grapple line made of a metalic wire ((Sometimes he does attach the wire to a knife and he has two lines, one on each hip, so he could us eboth knives.). The grapple has enough support to carry Saren's weight and maybe two other people holding on to Saren; the line connecting the grapple is made of a durable metal, but is capable of being cut. Saren also carries two double blade katanas. Another part on Saren's belt is a pouch for small smoke pellets, the smoke pellets are small and compact and once pressure is applied the erupt in a black haze quickly filling a room in less then a second. Saren now dawns a mask every now again that is sealed to his head and is taken off by a release mechanism located near his cerebellum or where it would be inside his skull. The mas is utilize as binoculars and differnet kind of vision goggles such as night and thermal. Saren has also rigged his helmet to be able to detonate upon pressing a button on his wrist gauntlet, causing a small explosion, but a powerful one.
Appearance: User Image. A mortal under the mask - Except with silver hair that flows past his shoulders and rare golden eyes

Personality: Saren is calm, cool, collected, sarcastic, cautious, untrusting, creative, tough, and prepared

Biography: Saren Omashi was born in New York City in America, but at the age of the five he was move to Tokyo Japan with his father due to a rotten divorce. Saren was victim of a early child hood divorce and at the time he wasn’t old enough to understand why, but later he found out that his mother fell in love with a different man, while his father fell in love with his job. Saren’s dad moved to Tokyo after the divorce to get a promotion in his company. Saren didn’t take the move so well and ended up fighting at school, once he entered middle school; it was tough being in a new place with no friends, no family, and a language barrier, but by age eight Saren learned enough Japanese to get by and by age twelve he had mastered the language. Saren had started making friends in High school, but the problem was that they were the wrong crowd; Saren had found his way into a gang, taking up Kendo and different martial arts forms as a way to hurt and possibly kill people. At the age of sixteen Saren had been made leader of the gang, but shortly after he had been promoted to the leader of his gang the rest of them were captured and imprisoned. Saren being to young to go to prison was given a slap on the wrist due to his ‘friends’ vouching for him. Saren with the newly found spare time on his hands looked into something called Digimon the card game, all though he didn’t like the digimon at first he soon found himself playing online, but he was horrible at it. Saren never gave up and swore to be the best and that would change his life forever.

Home: Saren live in Tokyo Japan in a upper class Japanese themed house with his father. Saren lives on the second floor of his two story estate and when I say he lives on the second floor I mean the entire floor. Saren has his own bathroom, storage room, gym area, bed room, and training area. Saren is a privileged kid, but he takes it all for granted.

Digimon: Meet team Saren!
Kotemon>musyamon>Asuramon>Zanbamon>Shinegreymon> Shine greymon Rm
User Image
- Shikon is his nickname

bearmon>Grizzlymon>Grapleomon>Bancholeomon> Bancholeomon Burst
User Image - Bancho leomon BM
- Itchy is his nickname

impmon>Beelzemon
User Image - Beelzemon
- Ghoul is his nickname

puroromon>Ryuudamon>Dorugamon>Dorugreymon>Rosemon>Rosemon BM
User Image - Rosemon Bm
- Blair

First Encounter:
Taking up the digimon game out of boredom, Saren played and lsot this game many times. Saren was very competitive and hated to lose; he would need to get stronger. "I will win! I will defeat everyone and ascend into greatness..." Saren said to the computer screen after losing his tenth match that day, Soon a message box came up with the words "Do you really mean that, you will stop at nothing?" read a random message on his computer screen from a unknown sender. Saren typed “Yes” into a text box a little uneasy and then what seemed to be the shape of an egg showed up on his screen it looked like a desktop icon, “Maybe a virus?” Saren would think. Saren soon clicked on the anomaly and the egg came to life...a few months later it hatched and out came a digimon...a year later and Saren was braving the Digital wilderness with Kotemon or Shikon , which is what Saren named him. Together they shall ascend into greatness.. – Shikon

Saren had gone M.I.A. and no one knew where he was, but he is back. He had been taken away by Dynasamon and trained hard, he was told that soon he would need these skills.
Extra Notes/Other:
-He has feelings for a female tamer name Sheriti.-
-Brother to Kaito Tama, on his mother’s side-
-Leader of M.S.B.G.-
-Rival and best friend; Toan-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:47 am
Digimon bio(s):
Saren's Team:

User Image
- Ruin Shine Greymon

types in: Dark blue
nickname: Shikon
digibio: His dreams are the same as Saren's...to be the best..He and Saren seem to share the same mind in the way as they don't need to talk to understand each other. Shikon acts as Saren's sword.
personality: Quiet, short temper, loyal- Kotemon
Short tempered, wise-a**, sarcastic, narsasitic - Musyamon
Wise, advisitory, sarcastic, eager - asuramon
Sarcastic, intelligent, mischevious at times, strong, defensive - Zanbamon

User Image
animation & name:
- Burst mode BanchoLeomon

types in: Blue
nickname: Itchy
digibio: Itchy has a dream of a life of comfort, but supports Saren to the utmost. tichy advise and helps defend Saren with teh best of his abilities acting as a sheild, weather it is Saren's honor or physical body he will protect it.
personaility:
questions alot of actions, brave, kind, caring, wise

User Image
- Beezlemon X

types in: indigo
nickname: Ghoul
Digibio: Ghoul dreams of respect and some day being feared by all. Although he acts as a mercenary for Saren he still like his reputation as a superior fighter..
Personaily: Egotistical, Sarcastic, brave, head-strong, boastful, loyal to Saren - All forms.

User Image
- dyasamon

types in: gold
nickname: Gilford
Digibio: Not much is known about Gilford's old life, except that he was a great knight.
Personality: Very Loyal, Chivilrious, Quiet, Advisor to Saren, Reserved, Strong

User Image - Vikemon

types in: Cyan
nickname: Shou
preferred form: User Image
Digibio: Shou early on decided that he wanted to be the very best and that was teh end of it. He simply joined Saren cause he thought that Saren was going to the top.
Personality: Listen to the first pokemon theme song and that is him.

User Image
- Matadormon

types in: Maroon
nickname: Blade
Digibio: Blade was Saren's training partner along side Gilford. Blade was used to teach Saren speed and agility he had never known, and how to throw blades accurate. Blade now accompanies Saren on missions.
Personality: Quiet.

User Image
- Duskmon
types in: "Silver"
Nickname: Saren
Digibio: Read above profile of Saren.
Personality: Read above profile of Saren
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

types in: Black Bold
nickname: Rex
Digibio: Rex is just flat out lazy, he doesn't travel with Saren. His excuse is he is guarding the home terf, but all he really does is sleep..
personaility: Lazy, Compliant, loyal

User Image - Piedmon

types in: red
nickname: Jester
Digibio: Jester spends his time plotting evil doings and playing the Devil's advicate.
Personality: Evil, Diabolical, Mischevious, Mean, Rude, Creepy

User Image
-TigerVespamon

types in: yellow
nickname: Sting
Digibio: Sting is commited to justice and thinks he is some sort of sefl righteous super hero ment to save damsel in distress. Sting spends his nights 'fighting crime' and spends his days 'training for the evil to come'.
personality : Heroic, lust for justice, chivilrous, stong willed, honest, and open hearted

User Image - Kendo Garrurumon((sp?))

Types in: Teal
Nickname: Liger
digibio: Liger was born with a defect that makes him unable to speak. Liger is only able to speak like a normal dog in real life.
Personality: Loyal, protecting

User Image
animation & name:
- Rosemon BM

types in: pink
nickname: Blair
Digibio: Clair sees her self beautiful, but strong. She believes that she those 'facts' soo much that she sees her self has the most beautiful thing to come to the digital world, if you say othe wise she shall kill you. When it comes to men, Clair is as flirt as can be, but plays hard to get at teh same time.
Personaily: Egotistical, Vain, Narasacistic, compeive, spiteful, playful, hater, envious  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:48 am
-reserve-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:49 am
Digi art -
User Image I call it Saren and the trio

User Image I call it partners

User Image I call it the foundation of love

User Image Flower for the beuty?

User Image Original team Saren - by Pummel_musss

User Image - Dream team by alchemistraider2

User Image - Cross breed (Beelzemon & bancho leomon) - Kirashimu  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 am
Saren's updates & Miniture info:

Attacked a tamer in the middle of their game of hide and seek

Befreinded the previously attacked tamer after defeating two ultimate level digimon saving her from them.

Shikon digivolves to Musyamon

Saren and Shikon go through daily training being attacked by many digimon; eventually resulting in Shikon digivolving to Zanbamon

Saren starts M.S.B.G., a group bent on being the best in the digital world

Saren meets Toan, Earthest, Kaito, Toshiro, Devin, and Ivy

Saren goes on a field trip with Sheriti's freinds ((girl he attacked during hide and seek))

Saren meets a bearmon that joins his team. Saren names him Itchy on the count of he keeps scratching himself

Saren goes off on his own with Sheriti and they dance. Saren's feelings for Sheriti begin to blossom

Saren's digimon meet a impmon who joins the team after helping out in the little brawl with some tamers while Saren and Sheriti dance outside

Saren is swepted away from Sheriti and placed in Drive city

Saren fights a black wargreymon, but ceartin tamers ruin the fight and the digimon vanishes

Saren is invited to Resistance by Kaito

Saren and Kaito outwitt a deputymon, using Kaito's plan

Saren and Shikon go to a festival held by numemon that they thought was a set up, but went because Saren was worried about Sheriti

Turns out Saren is right and it was all a trap

Shikon and Saren attempt to take out a blossomon and succeed, but Shikon gets knocked out cold by Johnny the reistance leader in Aguinimon form.

Saren runs after Johnny with murderous attempt and throws knives into Johnny's neck

Assasination attempted intterupted by Kaito

Saren finds out Kaito is his brother

Saren finds Shikon is not dead like he thought and retires to the resistance HQ where he thinks about having a brother.

after two weeks of absence Saren checks up on Sheriti, but is intterupted by a sudden war in the resitance HQ area

Saren chases after Goldnumemon taking out many numemon in the process and sum back stabbing musyamon

Saren goes on a blood hunt and kills many digimon including a megadramon single handidly

Shikon fights a boltmon and turns him over to the good side, but he dissappears

Saren follows gold numemon and kills him

Shikon fights with Metal Etemon and wins, but he to dissappears

Saren and Shikon goto drive city to meet with Sheriti

Saren and Sheriti start their adeventures into the jungle

Itchy has to take a pee so he sprints to the cabin, but is attacked on the way; to his luck Ghoul came to the rescue

Sheriti meets Ghoul and finds that bad memories lie between the two

A Battle between digimon destroys Saren's cabin and Saren is presumed dead, but enver checked on

Saren is pulled from the wreckage of his cabin by his digimon and is moved toa cave three miles away

Saren comes out of his coma learning that his "friends" deserted him

Saren took the skies looking for a new location for a small base.

Saren goes M.I.A.

Saren Trains with Dynsamon  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:54 am
Open  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:51 am
Shikon: "It seems no one really likes you.."
Saren: "oh..Shut up...." Saren said with a small sigh, facing his book.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 am
don't worry people will post eventually  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 am
Saren: "I am not worried about it at all..I could careless really.."
Shikon: ".........this bores me what happen to ascending to greatness..I want to be a warrior, Sar..."
Saren: "...shh..."
Shikon: "...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 pm
I had a Kotemon...he recently digivolved. Isn't that right Dinohumon?

You would think that she'd let it go already.

No! I got you to digivolve. And I'll do it again, too!

He talks more now that he's digivolved, but he still gives me the silent treatment.

I wonder why?

To keep my sanity I hope. 3nodding

Not yours...

sweatdrop I'll give you that.

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 pm
"hm, Interesting...I am hoping Shikon turns into a musyamon....it is what he really wants too.."
"...right...."
"He doesn't talk much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 pm
Dinohumon didn't talk much either when he was a Kotemon. Isn't that right?

mad Tell him!

*sigh* Yes, I was more the quiet type, too.

3nodding See. He'll get over it...maybe...You've gotten over it right, Dinohumon?

...more or less.

See, I told yah!  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:49 pm
"go away.."
"he is rude too.., but don't listen to him"