Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
Crew's quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWonderingWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm
One minute the boy was there, the next he was gone. Wolf fell flat on her face, not having time to react. Luckily she missed the other kuni in the bed and landed safely on the soft mattress. “He be a swift one...” She mumbled through the sheets.

Propping herself up on one elbow, Wolf looked down at the two, twiddling a kuni between her fingers. “I agree mateys, drinking spirits be a great idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 pm
Flamingo Fatality Fairy
Drunken_Ninja08
one thought came to my mind as i saw the transformation...i am screwed to hell. so, in a flash, i was behind her. sword in-between her wing joints. "you move one inch to harm me, then your wings and spine will forever be messed up forever. you may not know it, but the sword is sharp enough to cut through 1 inch thick metal armor as if it were paper. it would be in your best interest to not move. plus, i have a booze gourd." ^.^ using my free hand, i reached to my belt and grabbed my booze gourd. "want some?"

She laughed, a sound like nails screeching across a blackboard.
"Okay, okay, y'got me." She said, punctuated with smaller giggles. "And no, th' only alcohol I'll ev'r want is me grog. Say..." She said, in a voice that was saccharine sweet. "Since you're such a lurvely purrson, 's thar any chance I might be able t' go over 'n' get my grog? I'm 's dry 's a desert..."

she blinked twice and i was back with her bottle, sword in its sheath, but hand on the handle as if it were a hand rest. "here ^.^ drink up smile ." i walked around the room, collecting my kunai and observed  

Drunken_Ninja08

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:55 pm
Drunken_Ninja08
Flamingo Fatality Fairy
Drunken_Ninja08
one thought came to my mind as i saw the transformation...i am screwed to hell. so, in a flash, i was behind her. sword in-between her wing joints. "you move one inch to harm me, then your wings and spine will forever be messed up forever. you may not know it, but the sword is sharp enough to cut through 1 inch thick metal armor as if it were paper. it would be in your best interest to not move. plus, i have a booze gourd." ^.^ using my free hand, i reached to my belt and grabbed my booze gourd. "want some?"

She laughed, a sound like nails screeching across a blackboard.
"Okay, okay, y'got me." She said, punctuated with smaller giggles. "And no, th' only alcohol I'll ev'r want is me grog. Say..." She said, in a voice that was saccharine sweet. "Since you're such a lurvely purrson, 's thar any chance I might be able t' go over 'n' get my grog? I'm 's dry 's a desert..."

she blinked twice and i was back with her bottle, sword in its sheath, but hand on the handle as if it were a hand rest. "here ^.^ drink up smile ." i walked around the room, collecting my kunai and observed

Fatality took her grog from his hand, and said:
"If yer willin' ta keep th't sword away, I'll drink on it." And with that, she raised the bottle, and guzzled down an enormous gulp from it. Before anybody knew it, she was back to normal: no claws, no scales, no tail. Just skin and her normal clothes. She raised the bottle toward the others, and exclaimed: "Fer war 'n' peace and a descent fight!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:57 pm
“AYE!” Wolf shouted, taking a bottle form under her pillow, opening it, and then gulping it down.  

TheWonderingWolf

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:57 pm
TheWonderingWolf
One minute the boy was there, the next he was gone. Wolf fell flat on her face, not having time to react. Luckily she missed the other kuni in the bed and landed safely on the soft mattress. “He be a swift one...” She mumbled through the sheets.

Propping herself up on one elbow, Wolf looked down at the two, twiddling a kuni between her fingers. “I agree mateys, drinking spirits be a great idea."

"ok, as long as u don't call any of your pirate friends on my a** who have been chasing me all day" i said from behind her as i reached around her and took my kunai from her hand. she had, yet again, blinked, and i was behind her, grinning from ear to ear, booze bottle in hand. "booze?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:00 pm
"aye" i said. i returned to the chest i had been leaning against before and took out my booze gourd. i took a long drought and sighed, "damn, that is good"  

Drunken_Ninja08

TheWonderingWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:02 pm
“Ye be a strange one lad, but I like the way ye thinks. I promise not to turn ye in.” Wolf replied, taking the booze and drinking a swing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:04 pm
"AYE!" Fatality shouted, and took another long swig. She yawned.
"Well, 't seems th't all this kung-foo fightin' and drinkin' has worn me out." She yawned again, and sat down in her cot. "I'm goin' ta hit th' hay. G'night everybody." She laid down, and immidiately fell asleep.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:05 pm
"they don't call me Drunken_Ninja for nothin ya know" i took another swig. "after all that running, it felt good to just sit back and swig a few gallons..." smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:07 pm
Flamingo Fatality Fairy
"AYE!" Fatality shouted, and took another long swig. She yawned.
"Well, 't seems th't all this kung-foo fightin' and drinkin' has worn me out." She yawned again, and sat down in her cot. "I'm goin' ta hit th' hay. G'night everybody." She laid down, and immidiately fell asleep.

"g'night. she is an...interesting one, isn't she..." i wondered if all pirates were like that...  

Drunken_Ninja08

TheWonderingWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:12 pm
Wolf nodded, climbing down from her own cot. “I never seen another pirate do that before, Tis a strange gift. Wonder how it came upon her." She handed back the gourd and leaned aginst a cot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:16 pm
TheWonderingWolf
Wolf nodded, climbing down from her own cot. “I never seen another pirate do that before, Tis a strange gift. Wonder how it came upon her." She handed back the gourd and leaned aginst a cot.

"i don't know if i would want that 'gift'" i vividly remembered her change and shivered. i got lucky...very lucky..."i can't believe i made it out of Talk Like a Pirate Day unscathed."  

Drunken_Ninja08

TheWonderingWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:24 pm
“Ye be a lucky ninja, thats for sure. Ye got to live a pirates life and a ninjas in one day! No anyone can say that!” Wolf lifts her bottle in a cheer, then takes a swing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 pm
*board the ship after a long swim from the dock to the boat* i overslept again  

milennasogno16

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:36 pm
"yea, good point...arg. lol" i took a large swig, and finished the gourd. "hmmm...im out...oh, wait" i open up my cloak, and inside are many, many, many weapons, kunai, etc., and A LOT of booze gourds. "hehe, i always keep myself well stocked. ^.^ did we just become friends?" i believe we did  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff