Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm
This is the place where the crew hangs out. There's are bunks lining the walls and the occasional porthole.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:36 am

Ame sat up, her long purple hair falling into cascading waves around her head. She sighed, rubbed the sleep from her eyes and tried to remember what was so important about this date.

It hit her rather quickly, and she jumped from her bunk as if it struck by lightning. Today was talk like a pirate day! She had nearly forgotten. Her she was being lazy in bed when she should have been getting ready.

She grabbed her clothing and ran towards one of the bathrooms. She was thankful she'd already picked out and outfit. She pulled on her skirt, and clasped the large leather belt around her waist. Somehow, probably by some miracle, she managed to put on her corset all alone. The cavaret went around her neck, the sleeves around her arms, the fishnet stockings on her legs. She could get dressed in a matter of seconds, and still look good. She pulled on her heart shaped eye patch, then grabbed her boots with the little demon wings and slipped them on. Finally she thrust her large hat upon her head and put her rapier to her side.

Ame the pirate wench was ready. She went to go see if any of the others were...

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

clownfriend

Lonely Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:23 am
ye a pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 am
User Image

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG! pirate  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 am
"ar, this be a guid place tae polish me wooden ankle." beylese said, sitting next to the porthole on the bunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:23 am

Ame walked back into the room, and tapped the edge of her rapier against the edge of the bunks. "Arrr!" she cackled. It was a bit shocking hearing such a gruff voice coming from her. Truth be told she had to force herself to talk like that. It was a bit difficult, but she managed. "Get up ye lazy bums!"

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:52 am
User ImageHearing the calls of... a manly Ame... to wake, Lingy's eyes straggled to open. She sat up from the bunk she was sleeping on moments before, eyes blinded with sleepiness. She did not see anything was off, except that of the voice of Ame. Since when was Ame manly or had a deep voice and spoke pirate? Realizing something must've happened the night before, Lingy started patting herself down. No, her chest was still there, showing she did not accidentally drink something turning her male again. Her hands slid down her body, noting it still had the femimine figure she's always had. Lace skirt, legs.. Wait a minute, when did Lingy get into a skirt?

Leaping off the bunk, Lingy patted herself down. None of these clothing was of what she ususally wore, and she would never wear a skirt unless needed. SCreaming, Lingy quickly ran to Ame, clinging to the other as if some sort of monster was after her. "A-Ame!!! Something terrible happened!" Lingy quickly exclaimed, sounding like she said all those words as if it was just a single word in one breath. Not Finally letting Ame free, Lingy moved both arms up and down at her body, showing Ame what hapened.

"I woke up in new clothing! What happened last night Ame? Was I drugged and kidnapped again?" Then finally Lingy got a look at Ame. Why was Ame dressed as a pirate? Well, that explained why Ame was speaking pirate. "Ame, why are you dressed as a pirate?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:59 am

Ame giggled. Her normal voice was sweet and feminine. She curled her lip to the side and sucked in a lot of air, attempting to make her voice sound as piratey as possible. "It be talk like a pirate day ye' sly dog!" she turned her mouth back to normal and continued to laugh. "But I'm not doing a very good job."

Ame was a very girlie girl. Seeing her in a skirt was probably not shocking. It would have been stranger if she was in pants. However Lingy... "Ya look good thar poppet!"

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:18 am
Go on account...

User ImageLingy listened to the words Ame spoke of, as if her life depended on it. Talk.... Like a Pirate day? Was that seriously today? Squealing in shock again, Lingy freed Ame, running to the nrearest torn sheet of paper that was acting as the calender. The date the date... what was the date?! September 19th. So it was talk like a Pirate day. But... How in the name of Davy Jones did she get in this clothing on on a ship without realizing.

"Ee!" She exclaimed. Running back to Ame, though grabbing the rapier that lay at her bunk, she quickly paused in front of Ame, rapier now sealed safely at her side, staring Ame in the eye. "Aye, it is! What is we to do first, Ame?!" Lingy exclaimed, trying to get her voice in the swing of things, though finding it hard. Hearing the compliment from Ame about being in a skirt, caused her cheeks to flair up, giving the sunrise and set a run for its money on the redness.

"Nyeeeh!" Without thinking, Lingy just seemed to sink to the floor, one leg underneath her body and the other sticking straight out. Wait a minute... her boots seemed to cover most of the exposed skin on her leg, which gave not much skin that was exposed. But that was besides the point, Lingy wearing a skirt always gave other people ideas.

Lingy quickly stood, seeming like she had seen the light at the end of the tunnel. "Arg! Lets get this day started!"

...With your lives!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 am
hearing the commotion next door, i kinda pulled off a jump-fall out of bed. i quickly got dressed in my normal dazed and sleepy way when i realized something..."WHAT AM I DOING ON A SHIP?!?!!?!?!?!?"...i walked to the main deck where lingy and ame were chatting in a some what...manly...way. "uh, what is going on? i wake up and here i am on a ship. a pirate ship...im supposed to be a ninja, not a pirate." i leaned against the railing of the ship, eyes scanning the horizon and expecting to be jumped like all ninja are from pirates.  

Drunken_Ninja08

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 am

Ame nodded her head vigorously, her long hair fallen over her face and into her eyes. She removed the large hat from her head, smoothed back her purple locks, and once again placed the hat upon her head.

She hadn't wanted to wear the hat. She thought she looked silly in it. I was so big, and so noticeable that she knew it would draw attention. She couldn't believe that she let Ruby convince her to by it. Why hadn't she been more firm? No, I do not want this hat. But no. She had to be nice and take the offer...

No use dwelling over it now. Without the hat she would lack the key element that made her look like a swashbuckling buccaneer. She knew she needed the hat, even if she didn't like it.

She turned towards Lingy, who looked as if she finally realized who she was and what was going on. Her eyes seemed to be taking in the area where they stood. She still looked rather repulsed by the skirt. Ame wondered why she decided to wear one. It wasn't like Lingy. She looked rather lovely in it though, though her crimson cheeks made the look more comical. Ame tried to hold back a giggle. "Argh! How could ye forget today? It be in the pirate code!"

It was then that she noticed the boy. She looked him up and down, a sly look on her pretty face. "Aye, you be in pirate territory now. Best be pretendin', unless visiting Davey Jones is on yer list of things ta do"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:39 am
I stretch, yawning. I hear Ame rattling around her Rapier, and I get up and yawn.

Nnnnnnn~

My fox ears twitch as I stretch in my black bedclothes. I grab a towel and go take a shower in the bathroom, and I skedaddle back to my area in a towel. I pull the curtain around it and put a burn enchantment on it so if anyone as to pull back the curtain (other then a female) they would be burned. I get dressed, putting on a loose black shirt and tight black leggings. I slip on a lose skirt over that and a black belt with a gold buckle, putting it on tightly. I use magic to lace up my corset, and I put on a pair of black gloves.

I grab my scarf and tie it into a big bow on the back of my head, it's usual place, and I flick my ears, making sure it's not too tight. I put on my golden anklets, then my boots, letting the golden anklets settle at my ankles.

I grab my red jacket and slide it on, enjoying the feel of the satin on my skin. I tie on my white cravat, and I poke around the area for my glasses. Those found, I slid them over my nose, and I grabbed my black tricorn. I added my ow special touch to it, a sun pin, and I put it on my head, adjusting it to sit just right so it won't fall off when I'm swinging about the ropes.

I strap my katana across my back, and place my rapier by my side. I then step out into the crews quarters. I see my mother, Lingy, and my twin, Ame, talking. I wander over.

Arr mateys. How are ye?  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:40 am
*in head* i knew it...*out of head* o.O "ummmm, i will go up to the nest and watch for ships..." i scampered up the mast faster than any of the crew members could every dream of. i took in my surroundings. i had very few escape possibilities. "well, at least i get mah rum" mmmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:15 am
hey!
my hook fell off!.... anyone have any super glue?.... anyone?!  

milkscorrosiveproperty

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 am
arrr, i be in need of an outfit pirate  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff