Reply Main page-Info & Help
Character Seeking Guild Approval

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muletok1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 pm
Hi! As newcomer to both this guild, and the Wonderful World of Role-Play, I submit, for your perusal, and approval (hopefully), my first character, who grew out of my very first role-playing experience. Since I have no artistic skills, and no computer skills with which to DISPLAY my lack of artistic skills, I shall use my Gaia avatar for illustrative purposes.

Name: Mortok (that's the name I used the first time, and I'm stickin' to it!)

Appearance: As you can see, he has something of a "cowboy theme". I haven't worked out any specifics regarding height or build, so for now, I shall call him "average".

Likes: Anything even slightly edible, ear scratches and belly rubs.

Dislikes: Bikes, cats and dragons.

Abilities/Talents: Quite good aim, a cast iron stomach, and the whole wolf-thing.

He never leaves the house without: His mask (to protect his secret identity), His twin revolvers (for shooting things), a variety of ammo for all situations, and of course, his hat.

Personality: Not the brightest crayon in the box. In an attempt to fit the stereotypical image of the demon hunter, Mortok projects what he likes to think is a macho, dependable, capable, and snappily-dressed image. To others, though, he comes off as sexist, and quite possibly retarded. He tends to lose his cool in crisis situations, and often needs to be helped out. When in wolf form, however, his true personality comes to the fore: sweet, thoughtful, eager to please, and respectful towards women...he even seems smarter!

Background: Mortok entered the Demon Hunting business when he returned home from a field trip one day to find his entire family slaughtered (probably) by werewolves (or maybe zombies, it's not certain). He swore a personal oath to hunt down and destroy all evil (especially werewolves). But upon his first real encounter with the occult, he proved to be quite useless, and was bitten by a psychopathic she-werewolf, who heard him talking smack about her species. Now, Mortok struggles to adapt to this recent change, including fitting his clothes with velcro for easy removal in the event of a sudden transformation.

Anything Else?: The crescent-moon badge on his hat is of mysterious origin, and exhibits magical properties that have yet to be fully determined.

Well, that's all for now. Any comments/crticism of my character would be appreciated, and if he happens to break any rules, let me know. Thanks to Taba for the invite, and looking forward to an insane, literate role-playing session with both of you in the near future!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 pm
::stamps a giant seal of approval:: *SMASH*  

EBunny
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Main page-Info & Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash