Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply General Discussion
A Lonely Life-Demon rp(now in sub-forum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey
A young girl was running through the forest in the middle of a thunder storm. She didnt stop to try and find a cave to hide in, she just wanted to get out of all those trees. She saw a flash as the lightning struck a tree behind her and she heard the tree split. She was running as fast as she could, and before she knew it she smacked into something hard. She looked up and saw the fading image of a small house as everything began to go black.

*shiira looked up as she heard the loud thump against her wall she stood up and put on her doat to hide her ears and tail and went outside to investigate she walked over to Rina and picked her up and brought her inside*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 am
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
A young girl was running through the forest in the middle of a thunder storm. She didnt stop to try and find a cave to hide in, she just wanted to get out of all those trees. She saw a flash as the lightning struck a tree behind her and she heard the tree split. She was running as fast as she could, and before she knew it she smacked into something hard. She looked up and saw the fading image of a small house as everything began to go black.

*shiira looked up as she heard the loud thump against her wall she stood up and put on her doat to hide her ears and tail and went outside to investigate she walked over to Rina and picked her up and brought her inside*

Rina slowly opened her eyes and blinked blankly trying to figure out where she was. She couldnt remember what had happened.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rina slowly opened her eyes and blinked blankly trying to figure out where she was. She couldnt remember what had happened.

good morning *shiira mumbled as she was making a big breakfast* how do you feel?*she asked turning to rina*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 am
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

good morning *shiira mumbled as she was making a big breakfast* how do you feel?*she asked turning to rina*

Rina looked around trying to find where the voice that was speaking to her came from. She saw a girl standing at a stove cooking. "Uh. G-good morning." She replied blankly. "I'm f-feeling ok... i guess." She added.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 am
Sai woke up on a large tree branch. She pulled up her white shirt and her stockings. She but a bandage on her black cat tail and decided to roam around for a while. Her white hair gleamed in the sunlight as she watched butterflies float from flower to flower. Her cat ears flickered as a bee or fly landed on it. She picked up some sticks and started a fire, grabbing a kettle from her backback and some instant ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rina looked around trying to find where the voice that was speaking to her came from. She saw a girl standing at a stove cooking. "Uh. G-good morning." She replied blankly. "I'm f-feeling ok... i guess." She added.[/quote*she gave a warm smile a rare one from her* good but i suuggest you stay here for a little while to get better you have a big knot on your head *she said as she turned to get to work agAin*

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:33 am
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rina looked around trying to find where the voice that was speaking to her came from. She saw a girl standing at a stove cooking. "Uh. G-good morning." She replied blankly. "I'm f-feeling ok... i guess." She added.[/quote*she gave a warm smile a rare one from her* good but i suuggest you stay here for a little while to get better you have a big knot on your head *she said as she turned to get to work agAin*

Rina looked at the girl and gave her a small smile in reply and asked, "has the storm storm stopped yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rina looked at the girl and gave her a small smile in reply and asked, "has the storm storm stopped yet?"

now it's just a light drizzle should be gone in an hour or so *she said as she set the table* Ready to eat? by the way my names Shiiran *thinking-i don't know when was the last time i talked so much*

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:47 am
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

now it's just a light drizzle should be gone in an hour or so *she said as she set the table* Ready to eat? by the way my names Shiiran *thinking-i don't know when was the last time i talked so much*

Rina looked up at Shiiran, "I'm Rina Karasuma." She said as she got up and yawned. Her tail twitched a little and she walked over to the table. "I'm starving." She stated and scratched her ear.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:51 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rina looked up at Shiiran, "I'm Rina Karasuma." She said as she got up and yawned. Her tail twitched a little and she walked over to the table. "I'm starving." She stated and scratched her ear.

(i ment Shiira i'm sry) good cuz i made alot *she said taking off her apronUser Image

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 am
((thats ok))
Rina smiled at Shiira and asked politley, "what are we having?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:00 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey
((thats ok))

lotsa' stuff eggs bacon sausage biscuts and even more *i said making this face 3nodding with eyes like this ><*  

blueloving-vampire
Captain

Interesting Informer

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 pm
blueloving-vampire
Tigerlvr_Bailey
((thats ok))

lotsa' stuff eggs bacon sausage biscuts and even more *i said making this face 3nodding with eyes like this ><*

((your making me hungry!!!))
Rina smiled and said, "yum!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:20 pm
Sai jumps from tree to tree, without any care. Her necklace shining in the shade. She comes to a small house and is curious. The place she lived was a shrine, she usually was never allowed to leave it. She circled the house, the smell of a good breakfast drifting out from the open window. She had never smelt anything like it in years.  

pfaerie
Vice Captain

Friendly Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:23 pm
Rina's ears perked up. "I sense something nearby." She said in a very serious tone.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff