Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 am
Well, I received a notice that I was quoted in this guild by Faerie KatrinaZ but I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone seen it? I don't get quoted that often and would like to check it out! LOL
BTW I will be 79 in November, still "play" on Gaia everyday. Anyone out there older than I?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm
Lucky Lass 38
Well, I received a notice that I was quoted in this guild by Faerie KatrinaZ but I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone seen it? I don't get quoted that often and would like to check it out! LOL
BTW I will be 79 in November, still "play" on Gaia everyday. Anyone out there older than I?

I think what happened was that yesterday, I added rainbowlady1 to the Revered Elder's list in Ceymore's first post in this thread. You just happen to have a quote in that particular post, so every time someone edits that list, you'll probably get notice of being quoted by them.

I see Ceymore posting at GGG every now and then, and I think he's still in his 70's.

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Lucky Lass 38

I think what happened was that yesterday, I added rainbowlady1 to the Revered Elder's list in Ceymore's first post in this thread. You just happen to have a quote in that particular post, so every time someone edits that list, you'll probably get notice of being quoted by them.

I see Ceymore posting at GGG every now and then, and I think he's still in his 70's.

Oh my! Great thanks for clearing up the "mystery"! BTW Your tank was glowing so I got to Booty Grab! Also, your signature picture is just lovely. I could almost smell the fragrance of the lily-of-the-valley, one of my favorite flowers...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 am
Lucky Lass 38

WOW, 79! That's fantastic! And at 30, I thought I was an older Gaian!

So tell me since you experienced so much what is your best piece of advice for the future, and if you could advise learning on skill what would it be?  

Kitty

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Darks-Angel_99

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:31 pm
I have been a member of the guild for a while now, but I have not visited for some time. I just turned 53 yrs young 10 days ago, & I visit Gaia every day. My husband & I will be celebrating our 31 st anniversary in the middle of Oct. heart
But I am still a kid at heart! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 am
Do I get to post if I have to put my glasses on to read this. LOL I am 51. I think I have just found my haven from emo kids and beggers. Love to see so many other over 40s in one spot heart  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

ElephantBarn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 am
Lucky Lass 38
Faerie KatrinaZ
Lucky Lass 38

Oh my! Great thanks for clearing up the "mystery"! BTW Your tank was glowing so I got to Booty Grab! Also, your signature picture is just lovely. I could almost smell the fragrance of the lily-of-the-valley, one of my favorite flowers...

Omg. You're 79. *bows down*
I'm sorry for posting this if it offends you, but I just find that adorably awesome. I recently witnessed, I think a year ago, my 90+ year old grandparents using a laptop to surf youtube for the first time, and I was so excited about it that I recorded it on camera.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 pm
I got another 28 years lol  

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:06 am
User Image Look what the cat drug in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:37 pm
I Ceymore Ratz
User Image Look what the cat drug in.

Good to see you checking in! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:13 am
User Image
LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 am
Ok so I am a little daft. xd  

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:34 am
I Ceymore Ratz
Ok so I am a little daft. xd

And it looks cute on you, sir! ♡

On March 12 I will be turning 60.

I plan on attending a Games/Comics convention, King Con on this day with my Partner, Jim, who is 65, and my son, Alex, who is 29, and his fiancee, Mel, who is 27. Now, this is a big favour of Jim, because he is NOT into Gaia or Gaming (whereas Alex and Mel are into Gaming, big time) and my sister, Janet Hetherington, is a bona fide comics writer/illustrator and her partner. Ronn Sutton, illustrates comics -- will have a table at the convention, and they are in their 60's as well.

Jim has kindly agreed to drive the rest of us "geeks" to the Convention, and perhaps, he will drop us off at the site, (after taking in a quick look-see) and then proceed to areas of his interest in town -- even if it is just traveling to other places in the Kingston Public Library (where this event is being held.) It is a simply stunning library (I've had my artwork hung there in exhibition before.)

I noted that there was a question about any tidbits of wisdom to share about being older (as an elder) and I have this to say -- my personal experience -- in the spring of 2014 I suffered a small stroke -- so I had a lot of re-learning to do to get my brain and body back to "snuff." Today I walk with a cane, to help me manage steps, and I am sketching again, after losing control of my drawing and hand-writing skillz, directly after my stroke. At first, when I logged onto Gaia, I had no patience to dress my avatar, or to comment in forum threads -- and I forgot how to embed url links -- O No's! -- but the re-learning has been worthwhile. Very. Much. So. cat_3nodding

Thanks for accepting my request for joining this Geezer Guild. Because we all know the "Secret."

Secret: We are all young at heart. And Gaia keeps us that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:54 am
Dang, can't find where I left stuff several years gone bye,  

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points