Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Spawn of Satan!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:]

View Results

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:26 am
Would you ever actually consider yourself as the spawn of one of your parents? A lot of the time, whenever one of my mother's friends first meets me, or sees me for the first time in year's the first thing that say is "She looks just like Ski." Ski being my dad.

Ski's a nickname my dad got in the military, it's also the nickname I got in Junior ROTC, which, is actually quite funny.

Well, back to the Spawn topic. Everyone says me and my dad act a like. Even the guys that come over to my house that are afraid of him think that. blaugh Some things that are always pointed out are were both quiet until you mention a topic we're interested in and then we dumbfound you by just... pulling discreet facts out of nowhere, we both read a lot, we go shooting together- my dad has won a million (probably literally) shooting contests even against fifty over people, we're both like.. extremely intellegent in history/politics, and..

I don't know, we're practically twins, it's kind of fun whenever we get compaired because the list grows each time.

Random thing that reminded me of this today was my dad was getting ready for work and he stopped in here and asked if I could burn him a CD sometime soon if he gave me a couple artists he wanted. Well, he said Nirvana, and I was like LOL. Because he was trying to give me something he wanted in advanced- when I have a lot downloaded anyways.

So basically he looked through my main playlist, and apparently besides my J-rock and a couple other artists we have an almost scary similarity in taste in music. (Mostly a lot of 90s grunge, btw) So yeah. I just found it funny that both me and my dad have both been having this random need to listen to Nirvana and Alice in Chains lately.

xD So yeah. There's a topic for you guys, and a poll too. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:46 am
Freud would be so happy! mrgreen  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

plastered snenny

Mega Widow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:32 am
Freud would be happy were Stefanie a son, H3l.
Here, Freud would be checking Stef for a d**k.
Also, pretty sure 'Ski' is a common nickname for anybody with an Eastern European name that people can't be bothered reading and pronouncing. Or Russians in general.
Also also, it's only right that you want to listen to late 80's early 90's grunge. You're good peoples.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 pm
But Freud's thing was that girls wanted to be WITH their father, and boys WITH their mother, wasn't it? mrgreen  

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

plastered snenny

Mega Widow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:09 pm
No, not exactly. Not in the end.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:23 am
I got called Russian before. I RAVED for a long time.
Once I was finished he knew I was German.
"Is your last name Russian?"
"Do I look like a damn Soviet you-"
And he tried to say, "Well, I'm German, but I don't look like a Naz-"
;D His a** was grass.GRASS.

NOT REALLY. Because we delevoped a friendship after that.

Mmmmm. Grunge.

I also found out my dad likes Korn and a couple other bands that I had like.. no idea he liked.
-blinkblinkblink-
But I'm having this huge obsession with Alice in Chains and Nirvana.
Out of nowhere. Like, I've always liked them, but recently my minds just like "LETS LISTEN"

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces