Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  Yay!
View Results

Ahlyssah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:07 pm

I don't have an art shop anymore, but I've been falling short on glods (not a typo, I love spelling it like that, because it sounds so funny when you say it xD), so I figured I might reopen my meager services to the members of this guild. :3

I'll try to keep things simple here, all in one post, so people don't have to search around too much. :3

Pixels

Small

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

They have a flat price of 1,000g. They take a little time to do, so I hope the price is understandable. The price may rise or fall later, depending on demand. You can order two of these at once, if there are enough slots open.

Large

User ImageUser Image

These are currently female only, there is no male base as of yet. Price is 5,000g, and only one can be ordered at a time. Complicated hold items will add to the price, ask if you're uncertain.

----------

Now, this one is a little more complex. I'll do headshots/busts, and full body drawings, but I have two different programs you can choose from. Both have their perks.

Paintchat

This is an example of a paintchat drawing. The lines aren't perfect (my new tablet is quite shaky. ;n; ) and I can only do flatcolor in this program, no shading. These drawings will also tend to be smaller, as my canvas size is limited.

The price for a headshot in this style is 5,000 gold. Full body is 15,000 gold, due to the amount of time it takes for me to do the steady lines. If you want something more.. sketchy, the price could be lowered.

One may be ordered at a time.

Paint

Examples: One, Two, Three

One is a fullbody, flatcolored, with smooth lines. Two is fullbody, simple shading, sketchy lines. Three is not a gaia-related drawing, but it is an example of the complex shading.

Prices are a little tougher for this one. Headshots start at 5,000 gold. Full body starts at 15,000 gold. These would be with sketchy lines, and flatcolor.

For smooth lines, add 5,000 gold for headshots, and 10,000 for fullbody. I know this seems like a lot, but I have to smooth the lines by mouse, and it takes hours, especially on the fullbody pictures. The result is always nice though.

For simple shading, add 1,000 for a headshots, and add 2,000 for fullbody. Simple shading is one layer of highlight, one layer of .. shade? The dark one.

For complex shading, add 5,000 for headshots, and 10,000 for fullbody. Complex shading is two layers of highlight, and two layers of shade, or more, depending on how large the drawing is. Again, I know this seems like a high price, but like the smooth lines, complex shading can take hours to finish. The example picture with complex shading took me three days to fully complete, between the smooth lines and the shading.

One may be ordered at a time.

----------

Quick Price Chart
Small pixel - 1,000 gold.
Large pixel - 5,000 gold. (Extra for complex hold items.)

Paintchat drawing - 5,000 (headshot/bust); 15,000 (fullbody). (Lower price for sketchy lines, ask.)

Paint drawing - 5,000 (headshot/bust); 15,000 (fullbody).

Additional charges for paint drawings -
Simple shading: 1,000 (headshot/bust); 2,000 (fullbody).
Complex shading: 5,000 (headshot/bust); 10,000 (fullbody).
Smooth lines: 5,000 (headshot/bust); 10,000 (fullbody).

So, for example, a fullbody paint drawing with complex shading and smooth lines would cost 35k.

----------

Estimated Completion Times:
Pixels: Within a day.

Paintchat: Within a day or two.

Paint: Within a day for simple, within 3-5 days for complex/smoothlines.

----------

I DO NOT draw the skeleton skin, or overly cluttered avatars. If you aren't sure if your avatar is cluttered, ask me. I would like to point out that I will do original characters, not just avatars.

----------

Slots (Heart indicates the one I'm currently working on.)
1. nik-toxic - Waiting on payment.
2. *Open*
3. *Open*
4. *Open*
5. *Open*
6. *Open*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:54 pm
Squee! First one! ^.~

Could I get a pixel of my current Avi??? BTW, do you do moving pixels? Like ones that move up and down or whatever? Just wondrin.

Thanks! <33

Nikky_the_fabulous

Ahlyssah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Nikky_the_fabulous
Squee! First one! ^.~

Could I get a pixel of my current Avi??? BTW, do you do moving pixels? Like ones that move up and down or whatever? Just wondrin.

Thanks! <33

Which size pixel would you like?

And I suppose I could do simple animations on the large pixels. But it might ruin the color quality, since my animation program isn't very good. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 pm
I would like a small pixel of my current avatar~ I don't think it's too cluttered but you can cut out some things if you need to. =3
Thankyou!

Cheeeeeeeezit

Ahlyssah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:51 pm
Godzilluh
I would like a small pixel of my current avatar~ I don't think it's too cluttered but you can cut out some things if you need to. =3
Thankyou!

Yea, I'm afraid it's a little too cluttered for the small pixel. It would end up as a blob of random colors. xD;; I'm not sure what you'd want cut out, offer some suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:31 pm
You could cut out the anvil, the wand, the parrot beak and weird eyes, and the T-rex floaty. That would be alright.  

Cheeeeeeeezit

Ahlyssah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:44 am
Godzilluh
You could cut out the anvil, the wand, the parrot beak and weird eyes, and the T-rex floaty. That would be alright.

I don't quite know what you're wearing under the t-rex floatie, so I'm going to leave that one in. I'll go work on that then, but I have some father's day shopping to do today, so it might take a little longer then usual.

Edit: User Image

Actually, all I had to leave out was the anvil. Hope you like it, it was rather tough to manage. @__@;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Thanks again, it looks great! =D sorry for putting you through so much trouble.

I sent you the 1,000 gold, also.

Cheeeeeeeezit

Rockabilly Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:48 pm
I would really like a large pixel one. I'll tip you some, too!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:03 pm
Holy crap. I love your anubus paint art. It's really good!  

Toxxic Decay

Ahlyssah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 am
iGlinda
Holy crap. I love your anubus paint art. It's really good!

Thanks. whee That was my halloween costume on gaia this last year, and I went a little crazy with the signature art for it.

@nik-toxic: All done now. <3 User Image  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff