Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
' Call me H A R M! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

ohai. i'm charlotte but most people call me harm, harmy, or momo online.
that being said, you can call me anything you want as long as it doesn't sound too dorky.
no, the girl in the banner above is NOT me.
i'm of asian descent. i am also canadian. *waves maple leaf flag*
i can speak four languages fluently -
english, french, cantonese, and mandarin
i can speak basic japanese, and i hope to learn german and spanish in the future
i love to roleplay. we should roleplay. //nods
my favourite digimon is coronamon. c:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

click to listen.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm
User Image

User ImageErumina Juliet Toussaint
➔female
➔twenty
➔motherly
➔no sense of direction
➔airheaded
➔kind (too kind?)
➔high EQ
➔salmon/peach coloured digivice
*image drawn by the talented star! <3

Biography: Erumina is the only child of a Mr. Willem Toussaint, a prominent politician in Belgium and his Japanese wife Hayao Natsume. (Although she goes by the name Natalie in her adopted country.) Erumina's life prior to her discovery of the digital world was peaceful and quite fortunate. In addition to playing a part in the Belgian government that advocated for a renewal in interest in traditional Belgian culture, Mr.Toussaint ran a business that restored old buildings in Belgium that were of architectural importance. For such reasons, Erumina grew up living in a family that was well off income-wise, and was exposed to art in its different forms from a young age. She began playing the piano at the tender age of four, and violin three years later. She painted during her free time, and her bookshelf consisted of many well known pieces of literature.

Her parents, ever loving and ever doting, wanted nothing more than to spoil their only child. Along with encouraging Erumina to pursue her artistic endeavors, they were also willing to satisfy any of her materialistic wants, be it the the newest dress or the newest toy. However, Erumina did not grow up to become spoiled, nor did she take advantage of her parents lenient ways. In fact, she grew up to become the opposite. Having always been a curious girl, Erumina learned from a young age, that many families were not as well off as her. She had always had a tender nature, and It broke her heart to know that such misfortunes existed. Thus, whenever her parents spoiled her with beautiful clothes and toys, she would ask for them to be donated to the local shelter instead. During her teenage years, she would often volunteer her time to help out with numerous charities.

Erumina did well in school - although she was not top of the class, hard work and diligent studying allowed her to be above the class average. She had a circle of friends whom she loved dearly, and they loved her in return. Among her group of friends, she was considered the 'mother' due to her caring nature.

Erumina's normal life came to a halt one evening while she was browsing the Internet for some music sheet. The electricity in her house suddenly went out, leaving her in the dark. Her parents were out at a charity ball, leaving her alone at home.With nothing more than her flashlight, Erumina, then eleven years old, ventured down to her basement, hoping to take a look at the circuits and evaluate the situation. However, upon entering the room in the basement in which the circuits were located, Erumina found herself, well, not in the circuit room. Rather, she had entered an entirely different world - the digital world to be exact.

After a short attempt to find her way back home, Erumina eventually gave up and accepted the fact that she would be staying in the digital world for a while. Shortly after, she met her partner digimon, Salamon. Together the two embarked on numerous adventures around the digital world, sometimes with other tamers and sometimes by themselves. They faced death numerous times, and gained a wealth of experience. Five years passed, and Erumina realized that she was growing tired of traveling. Thus, she made one last journey to Toy and Tama Town, a region that she often stopped by during her journeys, and decided to make the place her home. She now spends her days helping Elecmon take care of the digieggs and baby digimon.

Erumina's departure from the Digital World was sudden and unwanted. She had been with her Salamon that day - it was twilight and they were about to retire to their room after a hard day's work taking care of the baby digimon. A portal opened up and quite literally, sucked Erumina into it. There was no goodbye - she was not given the chance to say it.

Surprisingly, not a lot had happened during Erumina's six years away from the real world. Her parents looked considerably older, and at first their relationship was awkward. They knew where Erumina had gone - they knew that she was one of the many youths who had disappeared into the Digital World. Nonetheless, after coming back from the Digital, Erumina suffered a period of depression. She missed Salamon, she missed Elecmon and the baby digimon, and she missed her friends. Having always been a happy person, the tamer had difficulty coping with her negative emotions. For a couple of months, her personality did a one hundred and eighty degrees turn, and she succumbed to drinking, sex, and partying.

It was only after a dream that involved her partner digimon that Erumina realized she could not live such an unhealthy lifestyle. Not only was she hurting her parents, but Salamon would probably be upset if she knew what her human partner was doing. Thus, as quickly as she had fallen into her pseudo-depression, Erumina got out of it. She picked up music and painting once more, and resumed her volunteer work. She finished school and entered university, where she majored in classical studies, and minored in ballet.

Erumina got wind of the re-opening of the Digital World the night before her ballet recital. Without a moment's hesitation, she left to re-enter the Digital World. Despite her accomplishments in the real world, she had never forgotten about Salamon. She had been waiting all this time to return to her beloved digimon.

Personality: Erumina will probably be the most kindhearted person you will ever meet in your life time. She is patient and caring to everyone she meets, especially young digimon and children. Within her circle of friends, she is often known as the 'mother' due to her understanding and healing presence. She pays attention only to the virtues of the people she interacts with- never the negative qualities. Although years of experience of in the digital world have toughened her, Erumina remains at heart, a rather naive and airheaded individual. Due to her tendency to see only the best in people, she is not very good at noticing danger. In addition, her sense of direction has not improved over the years, and if it wasn't for salamon, it is very likely that she would get lost in the Digital World despite being a residence for six years.

With her sweet and patient nature, one would think she is against war. That is, to some extent, true. Although she dislikes violence, Erumina is not opposed to it. She understands from experience that there are some things that can not be solved simply with words. If pushed, Erumina will fight. However, if given the choice, this digimon tamer prefers to act as a support to her teammates - as a healer. While not particularly gifted in the art of battle, Erumina excels at fixing the physical, mental, and emotional wounds of both digimon and tamers.

Appearance / Description: Erumina's hair is usually blonde, but dyes it brown sometimes in order to hide her identity. (Why you ask? Well, that's a story for another time.) It runs down to her waist in thick locks. Her eyes are brilliant gold, and her complexion pearly white. She has a feminine build - long legs, slender, and does not lack in the chest area. Everything that Erumina does is done with grace; she walks with a noble air, and her movements are like a dance.

early years in digiworld
later years in old digiworld
four years in human world
current appearance

Likes: Desserts, taking care of others, children, dancing, singing, painting, playing the piano, violin, and harp, and Ikebana.

Dislikes: Messiness and violence.

Theme Songs: [x][x][x] [x] [x]

RELATIONSHIPS

Friends
- Astyr
- Kiro
- Haru
- Kutay

Romance
- Spots are open! If you're interested in embarking on a romantic relationship with E, please quote me. Oh and be ready for a lot of drama.

Enemies
- It's difficult to become enemies with Erumina because she's a really reasonable person. But hey, if you want to hate on her, be my guest! P:

[align=center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/charlotte881/aliciaplace_zps72188838.png[/img]
[/align][align=center][color=lightcoral]❝ [/color][url=http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Digivices for Editing/harmonieux.png][size=14]DIGIVICE[/size][/url] [color=lightcoral]❞[/color]
[size=10][b][color=lightcoral]location[/color][/b] [color=gray]:: market[/color] |[b][color=lightcoral] with[/color][/b] [color=gray]:: salamon, gabumon, hikari, a second gabumon, a girl[/color]
[b][color=lightcoral]health[/color][/b][color=gray] :: 100%[/color] |[b][color=lightcoral] tunes[/color][/b] :: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYW0oAy70yM]lost butterfly[/url] |[b] [color=lightcoral]feeling[/color][/b][color=gray] :: neutral | [/color][b][color=lightcoral]AP[/color][/b] [color=gray]:: 20[/color]
[b][color=lightcoral]mission[/color][/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/size][/align][imgleft]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/charlotte881/astrid_zps1b4efc64.png[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=18][color=khaki]L[/color][/size][color=gray][size=10]orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam lacinia dignissim odio in blandit. Mauris luctus ligula id diam laoreet vehicula. Cras adipiscing ut lorem ac posuere. Duis pulvinar ligula sed odio vestibulum venenatis. Vestibulum ultricies, ligula in fermentum suscipit, dui tortor lobortis neque, adipiscing faucibus nibh justo a est. Morbi tristique imperdiet ipsum, nec venenatis tellus sodales pellentesque. Morbi a nisl dui. Sed pulvinar eros eu risus consequat ultricies.

Maecenas sollicitudin sed augue vel bibendum. Integer iaculis at lectus in vulputate. In odio libero, iaculis a enim malesuada, venenatis fringilla mi. Sed consectetur arcu sem, nec aliquet nisi porttitor in. Nunc rhoncus adipiscing pretium. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Phasellus dignissim arcu lectus, ac ullamcorper urna elementum et. Cras nec tempor quam. Phasellus ac odio neque. Praesent fringilla lorem sed orci dignissim, ac posuere purus hendrerit.

Fusce ut viverra sapien. Donec vulputate eget nibh at congue. Quisque venenatis neque ipsum, laoreet convallis libero tincidunt eu. Vivamus malesuada at mi quis sagittis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vestibulum tincidunt sem at luctus rhoncus. Nam quis elementum dui, id accumsan elit. Morbi vel venenatis eros. Duis condimentum enim nisi, a tristique lacus commodo adipiscing. Ut consequat lorem eu purus tempor, eu tristique est semper. Maecenas ut neque ac sapien dignissim vulputate. Pellentesque tempus sit amet quam ac vestibulum. Ut consectetur lorem vitae lorem aliquet pharetra. Proin eget adipiscing mi. Curabitur erat neque, consectetur posuere semper sit amet, vulputate quis ipsum. Nunc adipiscing porta lectus, non congue dui ultrices ac.

Aenean volutpat eget ipsum quis condimentum. Morbi gravida egestas dui sit amet hendrerit. Donec malesuada, magna vel gravida tristique, velit metus aliquam arcu, ac convallis nisl mauris ac justo. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed sit amet urna tincidunt, egestas enim at, vehicula eros. Maecenas interdum tincidunt rutrum. Integer eleifend, ipsum quis elementum aliquam, diam urna rhoncus augue, ut laoreet massa felis id arcu. In quam est, cursus id sagittis sit amet, faucibus ac diam. Maecenas condimentum consequat vulputate. Donec feugiat lobortis erat, id fermentum metus faucibus ac. Ut sodales blandit ante, volutpat ultricies metus lobortis a. In orci sapien, mollis a dui vel, iaculis ultrices augue. Nulla mollis eget nunc eu faucibus.

Aenean cursus, urna et posuere ullamcorper, neque ligula egestas arcu, non ultrices erat purus a erat. Maecenas a est vel neque tempor condimentum. Donec sodales lacus id mi dignissim pharetra. Nulla id libero ligula. Ut egestas felis et erat elementum convallis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean luctus augue eget viverra interdum.[/size]
[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/charlotte881/arthur_zps8727fc25.png[/img]
[img]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l610/gfxtemptation/salamon_animated_by_holyangeldragon-d5cw5ve.gif[/img][/align]

harmonieux

Fatcat

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

* details to come *
o1

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

o2
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

o3

o4

User Image

o5

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Contest Digimon

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:30 pm
reservedddd for idk what. something. eh.  

harmonieux

Fatcat

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image

Don't worry Harmonic!
-appears with a cape-
Soupreme's friends are here to help with your problem!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:29 pm
I like the cape. ^______^
Where can I get one? 4laugh

harmonieux

Fatcat

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 pm
User Image

Umm... I kinda...
Little Kid: -comes and takes his batman cape- I hate you. -leaves-
That's where I got it.

Anyways, People call me Soup! Or Teh! Or Soupreme! Or Teh Soupreme! Or... You get my point.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 pm
T___T NUUUUU Cape come back!!! *Runs after Little kid*

*cough*

Hi Soupreme! You can call me...uh, anything you want as long as it's not dorky. xD

harmonieux

Fatcat

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 pm
User Image

Okay. How about... Dorky Ninja?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:35 am
">>

<<"

Ninja will do fine. xDD

harmonieux

Fatcat

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:24 pm
User Image

Okay!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:34 pm
Mhmm...^_____^
Anyone else post?

harmonieux

Fatcat

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 pm
User Image

I dunno.
-slacks off-

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm
Weee I'm back from camp! *Is Tired*
People need to post in my profile, it's getting lonely.
*Cricket Chirp*

harmonieux

Fatcat

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out