Reply 31. ✿ - - - Game Lounge
Would you Rather... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXTippinXx

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:15 am
Okay I know you've all heard of this game. And I'm not entirely sure if this topic hasn't already been started but whatever.

Here's how you play:
One person says a "would you rather" question like "Would you rather eat dirt or babysit quintuplets?" The next person answers it and says why. Then they post their own question.

Here's an example:

Quote 2
quote 1
Would you rather eat dirt or babysit quintuplets?

I would rather eat dirt because dirt is easy on my stomach and kids give me nightmares.

Would you rather get electrocuted or choked to death?

Get it?

Here, I'll start this thread with my own question.

Would you rather give birth to triplets or fail all of your classes?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:54 pm
I would rather fail all my classes because I don't want to ever have kids.

Would you rather go to the dentist or see a painfully boring movie?  

faerie_ophelia

music_girlie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:56 am
I rather would watch the boring movie than go to the dentist.

Would you rather eat snails or walk on hot coal?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:01 am
I'd rather walk on hot coals because snails are gross!!! Plus you never said we couldn't wear shoes while walking on the hot coals biggrin

Would you rather live a green life and use no electronics ever or drown in thumbtacks?

xXTippinXx

music_girlie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:19 am
I would rather live a green life cos thumbtacks are sharp T^T..
Would you rather...go out with someone that you're only kind into, or watch your dream person love another?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 am
I would rather watch my dream person love another because then I'd know that he's happy. Would you rather jump off a cliff into marshmellows (say ur deathly allergic) or drink nothing but dog drool for the rest of ur life?  

Classical Sonata

xXTippinXx

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:16 pm
Marshmallows. My dog gave me drool trauma D:

Would you rather have a chocolate allergy or have 4 brothers who are 1 year older than you?

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:28 pm
I would rather have four brothers.. I get along with my family.. and if not.. I kick their butt.. literaly. O-o Seriously..

Would you rather marry someone you dont love and unable to get a devorse/seperated or have someone whos so obsessed with you they stalk you. o-o  

Ananszi

music_girlie

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:31 am
I would rather marry someone i don't love (you didn't say he can't be rich 8D) yes i'm kinda materialistic @_@
Would you rather have a dog thats really cute but vile and impossible to tame, or an ugly dog thats really sweet and easy to tame?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:03 pm
Ugly dog that's really sweet and easy to tame. I'm pretty afraid of dogs, so any dog I'd have would have to be really sweet and tame in order for me to stop being afraid of it at all.

Would you rather never be able to listen to any music or only be able to listen to music you don't like?  

faerie_ophelia

OhFancy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 am
I would rather listen to music I don't like.So at least I can try to compromise my sense of music and might end up liking it.

Would you rather have dinner with friends or stay on gaia and win a million in gold?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:50 am
I would rather have dinner with friends.
Would you rather have parents who are carefree but wants you to marry a wealthy person regardless of whoever you fall in love with, or parents who are strict but doesn't mind who you marry. (Lol yes, doesn't make sense but XD)  

music_girlie

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:06 am
I'd take the carefree parents cuz you never said you have to listen to them blaugh so I'd just marry who I wanted.

Would you rather have to watch 4 3 year old boys for a whole year non stop or not see a single boy for a whole year?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:46 pm
Just one boy is enough LOL...
Would you rather, stay home or go to a day of school full of bludging?  

music_girlie

faerie_ophelia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:53 am
That's hard. I think school. Even if it is an idle day, there's a chance it'll still be fun, which would be missed if at home.

Would you rather bad hair for a year or all foul-smelling clothes (the kind that is sooo hard to get out) for a month?  
31. ✿ - - - Game Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff