Submit

The Invisible Warrior
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:20 pm
User ImageThe ninja were very knowledgeable about poisons. Poisoning a victim was as effective as stabbing them, but with very little mess or chance of failure. Once the poison was ingested by the victim it was already to late. The poisons were mostly organic based, but some were taken from animals.

One method was to take the fungi poison out of the blowfish or puffer fish. This poison is very strong and can kill in small doses. Another animal based poison was the bufo marinus. The bufo marinus is a large toad with an extremely toxic poison behind its eyes. This poison was often used on darts, arrows and spear tips.

Spiders and scorpions were also used. Not always just the poison extracted from them, but sometimes it was just as easy to slip a couple of scorpions in the bed of the victim.

One of the organic poisons used was made from common fruit. Cyanide was extracted from a variety of sources, such as apple seeds, plum seeds, cherries seeds and many more. It was readily available to the ninja and was used often.

Tomato and rhubarb leaves also held a poison. Eating the leaves cause cardiac problems, ultimately resulting in cardiac arrest.

The amanita phalloides is a deadly mushroom. The poison in the mushroom was 10 times more powerful than that of cyanide. Eating the mushroom was certain death, and it was easy to slip a piece of the mushroom in almost any meal.

The poison could be used in various ways, depending on the situation. For example, if the ninja could slip it into the victims food while its being prepared. Without knowing what kind of danger he was in, the victim would eat the food infested with the poison. Not all the poisons used by the ninja were fatal, some of them were used to merely paralyze or cause blindness. It was not always necessary to kill.

Another thing the ninja did was dip their weapons, such as the shuriken or their sword, in the poison. This was so when it punctured the skin of their target, the fast acting poison would take its course, causing much more devastating than the blade itself.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hmmm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xEuCliDeaNx

Lonely Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Scarred Dengel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image Back in 1618 A.D. assassins and stealth warriors (ninja) developed a way to poison a victim and there would not be a trace. most poisons can be decifered by analyzing the blood of the poisoned but what if the poison could be sweat out before analyzed, that would make it untraceable. The poison i speak of is called
古代の水による死 or "death of the ancient water" . When water sits in an area where there is no flow for a year or greater it eventually becomes stagnant. Stagnant water is highly toxic and can be made even deadlier with different techniques of creating it. stagnant water alone is non-deadly but toxic; if you were to place any deadly jellyfish in the water and let it in the water until it suffocates. The toxin on the jelly fish's tentacles and the stagnant water fuse somewhat,
creating a hybrid poison. you can repeat the process to intensify the poison.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm
As a ninja, knowing your poisons is important but knowing the antidote or the cure for the poisons are even more important I think. That is why I became Medic Ninja. biggrin  

RekiKazetaro

RekiKazetaro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Backsword-ninja
User Image Back in 1618 A.D. assassins and stealth warriors (ninja) developed a way to poison a victim and there would not be a trace. most poisons can be decifered by analyzing the blood of the poisoned but what if the poison could be sweat out before analyzed, that would make it untraceable. The poison i speak of is called
古代の水による死 or "death of the ancient water" . When water sits in an area where there is no flow for a year or greater it eventually becomes stagnant. Stagnant water is highly toxic and can be made even deadlier with different techniques of creating it. stagnant water alone is non-deadly but toxic; if you were to place any deadly jellyfish in the water and let it in the water until it suffocates. The toxin on the jelly fish's tentacles and the stagnant water fuse somewhat,
creating a hybrid poison. you can repeat the process to intensify the poison.
User Image

That "death water" sounds like the baby pool at my school where I lifeguard. LOL Its never cleaned...in fact some people had to come inspect it. The closed it off for a while. But we fixed it....finally >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:59 am
User Image
I like the way you think Reki, cures are more important. I think i heard that from NARUTO SHIPPUDEN.
User Image

Scarred Dengel

RekiKazetaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Backsword-ninja
User Image
I like the way you think Reki, cures are more important. I think i heard that from NARUTO SHIPPUDEN.
User Image

Well dont worry Ive never seen that show so...All my ninja knowledge is as true as me being alive.! Muwahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am
RekiKazetaro
Backsword-ninja
User Image
User Image

Well dont worry Ive never seen that show so...All my ninja knowledge is as true as me being alive.! Muwahahahaha!
User Image

Ah same here my friend... same here.
User Image

Scarred Dengel

RekiKazetaro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm
nOObish question but... would a gas be considered a poison? Like sleeping gas (Knock out gas) stuff like that...?  
Ninjas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games