Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Love Ta Meet'cha IRL! - A Convention Attendance List - 2008 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:22 am
Kumoricon, anyone? I've never been, but it's close to home. Or anyone in Japan that wants to hang out in the next couple of months?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:52 am
Considering I had to PASS THROUGH Oregon to get to Seattle Washington (where Sakuracon is held) that's definetally a possibility! wink *adds con to list.*

Wow... there are a whole Buncha cons on Labor Day weekend aren't there? neutral  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Ermak Lorde
xd : I'll see what I can do! Like I said... if I make good money at the Cons I'm attending I might be able to arrange for that one too! 3nodding that would be spiffy-cool!

I get that at AX alot too... sweatdrop as soon as anyone hears that I'm "Ermy" or "E-chan" all the sudden there's people I don't know around... User Image

Sounds like fun! XD and I want a MINI-VINNIE!!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

That would be spiffy-cool. (I am SO stealing that.) What do you sell at most cons?

Haha, poor you.

Anyway, I'll have to make a mini-vini for our dear "E-chan." xd
(Mine broke his hair when he fell off of a large cabinet. D: So I'll make yours better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:52 pm
(no! Is MY PHRASE!! gonk ... j/k. xd ) ... Well, considering "Califurr" will be the FIRST convention I'll have the chance to sell artwork at... ^^;

So far I'm working on Prints, and FF7 bookmarks, though I hope I have time to do some Badges and T-Shirts as well!
Also, I'll be selling Games from "Victory Point Games" ... including the very first release of my own game "Ternion Tribes" whee

I'll be taking some stuff to sell from freinds too. My freind Jayetta is making jewelry for me to bring and has a trunk of nifty scarves to go with me as well!

My fans like to glomp me... sweatdrop

awww... his hair broke? did you give him a bandaid for it? xd (sorry couldn't resist.) but YAY for MINI-VINNIE!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:01 am
I'd ask before I glomped. Mommy raised me to be polite XD

Actually, I'm not a huge glomper. Even at cons. I'm mostly like " PICTUR PLZ mrgreen mrgreen " Glomping just isn't my thing unless I KNOW the person to a degree.

Or if they're REAL DARN hot >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 am
I've been asked before too... blaugh

Technically you know me to a degree as well don'cha? wink

can't say I fit that last qualification tho..... sweatdrop  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash