Spring Cleaning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:11 pm
Psha! You're fun to RP with! and fun to chat with! and generally fun to hang around, so don't sell yourself short kiddo!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:41 am
Sure Ermak, I'd like for it to start, but without enough interest, it lookedf like it was going to go into the ash heap of good ideas that were lost...  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:34 am
I know that for myself, at the time I was reaching my limit of number of RP's I could play at once and still play well.

but I can try to revamp and redo that one. It might take me a little work since I wasn't that involved in it the last time. But I'm willing to give it a try.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:29 pm
Hi, this is Zakai, fresh from beating Crisis Core<3 Sort've. Did that Monday <3

I'm on school break, so I won't be able to post til Monday =_=  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 pm
awww.... well we'll be eagerly awaiting your return then! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:24 am
AND IT'S MONDAAAY mrgreen

Wooow, vacation sucked.

But now I'm back in the swing of things, and I can post regularly.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 am
Awsome! XD

glad to have you back!!

my week has been really hectic so far... my car got crunched... (though I wasn't driving it at the time.) but it was my nice and pretty 2007 Toyota Corolla! crying gonk It's in the body shop right now, and we're pretty hopeful it can be repaired... but the paint job will NEVER be the same... ;-; ... At least no one was badly hurt.

On another note... I've posted in "In A Perfect World"... so Leo/Marka can post if she's ready! XD

I'm working on MMWS and our first Restarted RP "The Great Harbinger" (I'd hope you guys could join this one if possible, it should be alot of fun!)

after all of that... if I have time I'll post a re-intro for "On That Day". :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:45 am
Your poor car ;_;

Ne, neeee! I was wondering.... I had this thought while in my Culinary class, for an RP. Like, and Alternate Universe of FFVII, but Zack was alive, y'know? Is there anyway that we could do that, or would him not being dead not change much.

* Is going through a MAJOR Zack-love thing right now*  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 pm
xd well... Zack is alive in "In A Perfect World" (and will stay that way.)

but if you'd like we can do an RP that takes place in the future of that world or else we can make an Alternate AU RP where he survived somehow. (I can think of several ways off the top of my head... one of them involves Freyr. blaugh )

I love Zack too, so that could be fun! what did you have in mind exactly?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:21 am
An alternate Advent children, where Zack shows up and turns out to have been alive, and is real mad at Cloud for sticking his sword in the dirt. That sword was his honor and dreams >O Or something like that. Mostly, it was a passing thought yesterday XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 am
You haven't read my fanfiction have you? xd "It's Good To Be Alive" has about that premise, (plus more.) and I do mention Zack being very upset about his Buster Sword...

anyways, yeah I could certainly work up something like that, though we'd need a little more plot than just "Zack is alive..." wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:00 pm
I'll try to think of a good plot, maybe =_= I've been failing with those lately XP  

Mariku -- Kitten

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:47 pm
Yanno, I can just see Zack's reaction to his sword being that memorial to him up on that plateau.... Though, granted, it involves him calling Cloud "Chocobo Head..." ::snickers::  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:10 am
Alright... that's it!! Now you BOTH have to read my fanfiction!!

It's Good To Be Alive!

Go... read it... NOW!! xd 3nodding it has Zack! blaugh  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:10 am
I'll read it later, like, after school XD Wow, I haven't read any fanfiction in a long time =_=  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff