Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
~Tea~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm
Alright, I am looking for a couple of specific tea blends.

First up, Teavana discontinued the husbands favorite type, which was a fairly simple raspberry black. Anyone know where to source a good blend from?

The other was one of my favorites, which was a blend of earl grey and green teas. I received it as a gift one year -- sachets but still halfway decent tea. It's still offered, but the company it's from has "g~" in it's name and so I am trying to avoid it if possible. Any ideas there?

(I still have the tins from that gift. They are adorable and hold useful things)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm
maenad nuri
Alright, I am looking for a couple of specific tea blends.

First up, Teavana discontinued the husbands favorite type, which was a fairly simple raspberry black. Anyone know where to source a good blend from?

The other was one of my favorites, which was a blend of earl grey and green teas. I received it as a gift one year -- sachets but still halfway decent tea. It's still offered, but the company it's from has "g~" in it's name and so I am trying to avoid it if possible. Any ideas there?

(I still have the tins from that gift. They are adorable and hold useful things)

Have you tried looking at http://www.davidstea.com/ ? I generally buy most of my teas and tsaines there. They do ship to the states that I know of.
Raspberry teas that they have:
http://www.davidstea.com/raspberry-nectar-organic
^
Happened to be the only one with actual raspberries in it that didn't have artificial flavour. =3=  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bane of Ezekiel

Liberal Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm
I LOVE DavidsTea. I'm a regular at my local one to the point I get free stuff every so often. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:29 am
Bane of Ezekiel
I LOVE DavidsTea. I'm a regular at my local one to the point I get free stuff every so often. xp

I have my eye on one of their tea sets.
I generally get the Match Green Tea and sprinkle that stuff on/into just about everything. It's especially good when mixed into vanilla icecream. (cuz it's powder. XP)  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

breuddwyd

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 am
Hello, I haven't posted in her... nor have I read all the previous comments (though I read some).

Right, so, I know some of you drink free leaf and I was wondering if any of you tried tasseomancy? (tasseomancy=tealeaf reading)
It's probably been mentioned so I might be wasting your time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:37 pm
breuddwyd
Hello, I haven't posted in her... nor have I read all the previous comments (though I read some).

Right, so, I know some of you drink free leaf and I was wondering if any of you tried tasseomancy? (tasseomancy=tealeaf reading)
It's probably been mentioned so I might be wasting your time.
Habitually.
broken_bleeding_angel
Bane of Ezekiel

I have my eye on one of their tea sets.
I generally get the Match Green Tea and sprinkle that stuff on/into just about everything. It's especially good when mixed into vanilla icecream. (cuz it's powder. XP)

Only use the Western made Matcha with the round grind. It's a waste of traditional matcha that needs the needle shape to brew properly.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 pm
The tea festival was fun. Hubby and I tasted around one hundred and ten different teas over two days.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 am
Currently, I'm one yixing teapot away from completing my yixing set.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces