Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:52 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Fair one, I'd say it makes sense. Maybe once you've got so many Digimon you can have a second character, as it can get awkward if you're juggling them all with one tamer.

Yes it does haha. I think the biggest thing is typically we don't like for character to interact too much if they are played by the same people since it can really hurt the flow if that person disappears for a while haha. and when we open it up to rp guiilds they can't be in the same one of course.

True, that'd suck.I wouldn't want them in the same guild anyway, as I wouldn't really see the point. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Haha yep, i'll let you know

Cheers dude. I can't wait.
Excited for the secret santa next week as well, should be fun xp

Ya pumped about that one and that we got a good number of people to show up. Should be a fun one.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:54 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Fair one, I'd say it makes sense. Maybe once you've got so many Digimon you can have a second character, as it can get awkward if you're juggling them all with one tamer.

Yes it does haha. I think the biggest thing is typically we don't like for character to interact too much if they are played by the same people since it can really hurt the flow if that person disappears for a while haha. and when we open it up to rp guiilds they can't be in the same one of course.

True, that'd suck.I wouldn't want them in the same guild anyway, as I wouldn't really see the point. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Haha yep, i'll let you know

Cheers dude. I can't wait.
Excited for the secret santa next week as well, should be fun xp

Ya pumped about that one and that we got a good number of people to show up. Should be a fun one.

Yeah man, it was empty one day then poof this list was full lol. I almost forgot to register.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 pm
Doranak

Yeah man, it was empty one day then poof this list was full lol. I almost forgot to register.

Ya basically, I was getting worried that it would just be 3 of us, that would have been no fun haha. Makes it really easy to guess who you santa is haha  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:34 pm
lief_7
Doranak

Ya basically, I was getting worried that it would just be 3 of us, that would have been no fun haha. Makes it really easy to guess who you santa is haha

Haha yeah that would have been bad. Nice to know there is still a few people about as well.  

Doranak

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:48 pm
Merry Christmas !

carols

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash