Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Anyone interested in a crew member position? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:21 pm
Hey, guys! It's the lazy/invisible Suu here, and I'm shopping for some new crew members. Just to make sure members get accepted when they're supposed to, and things like that. A crew member who may spark up some topics of discussion, and mention news on the series from time to time to keep the guild active.

Things I'll be looking for in a mod:

- Activity on Gaia, and in the guild. As in, I should be able to see you've posted within the past month, (both in this guild and on the main forums) if I looked you up.
- Minimum of 1000 posts on Gaia, and registration on Gaia for at least half a year. Again with the activity thing, and it's also a sign you're not going to go run off on me.
- Semi-literacy. asdkfdhl -keybashes-. I'm not asking for Einstein here, but I'd like to know that your mind is somewhat here.
(if u typ liek dis den u prolly rn't rite 4 dis. it duznt maek u look responsbile or kewl. get it??)

Also! You have to tell me in less than 200 words why you'll be a good mod. Bonus points for creativity. ;D

If you meet the requirements, I'll promote up to two members to crew.

Comment in this thread if you're interested~!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:13 am
Well, I am definatly interested. I am daily active on Gaia, to the point of obsession, I know a lot about the anime, and have been playing Gaia since early 2004. So how to put this in less then 200 words?

Haha. I picked up my first xxxHolic book about three years ago, and have been buying each new copy as it cam out in the US since. I have read every chapter scan avaialble online, and I write DouWata fan fics... So I think it is safe to say that I know quite a bit about the manga/anime in general, and I would have fun making discussion topics and stuff, I even actually had a few in mind that weren't working out in my guild because it is smaller then this one.

I guess.. Is there anything else you really need to know? You know, stuff like address and social security number? lol  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:56 pm
Yay, I kinda hoped you'd be interested, Shizuka. :3 You definitely meet the requirements, and you're knowledgeable enough to do a great job. I'll wait to see if we get another applicant over the next couple of days, and then I'll promote you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:28 pm
suu_no_clover
Yay, I kinda hoped you'd be interested, Shizuka. :3 You definitely meet the requirements, and you're knowledgeable enough to do a great job. I'll wait to see if we get another applicant over the next couple of days, and then I'll promote you. heart

Did you now? Well, I am quite flattered actually.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:34 pm
Shizuka Doumeki-San
suu_no_clover

It's true though, you're good.

And since no one else has shown any interest, I'll go ahead and add you to the crew. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:23 pm
suu_no_clover
Shizuka Doumeki-San
suu_no_clover

It's true though, you're good.

And since no one else has shown any interest, I'll go ahead and add you to the crew. 3nodding
Thanks! ^^  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:12 pm
yay, glad to see theres a new mod onboard. nice to meet you, shizuka :3 .

your seemingly dead and never online captain is attempting to log on and participate some more. if you have any problems/questions, just pm me, k? whee

-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm
thats way 2 much  

out of the way gone

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

mclovin9223

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 pm
wat idk BAKA!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 am
Ne-ne,why don't you like them? 3nodding  

Sugar_puppet

550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 pm
lord virgil1
thats way 2 much
You could do that in the 6 month minimum membership, with less than six posts a day in the chatterbox.

Golly gee.

But it used to matter more when Gaia was less a game-based site and more forum-based. Now it's like SKITTLES FREE ITEM LOL! and SEE MY PIMPED OUT RIDE!!!

But I'm just a crab like that. :[

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 am
hey i would like to join 1 of the member positions.  

anime_X 96

Pachinosparky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Hello. heart I just joined. Yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Yeah i totally wanna be a crew member heart  

Pachinosparky

The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash