Tipsy Ladykiller

8,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:56 pm
( 05-18 )

Epic, I tell you.

May is as much a dumbass as ever. And I love him for it. Three-dimensional characters for the win, man.

And yes, I beat hatsuu-kun to it. 'Cause she wasn't on and damnit, this needs to be discussed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:18 pm
But you should understand that, well, Metis doesn't seem to be the most popular person, and probably has select few friends that he would talk to. He probably thinks no one really likes him.

(I had given up on this thread being made by hatsuu-kun. Thanks for making it smile )  

effervescentstripes

Silena Amazon

Tipsy Ladykiller

8,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:23 pm
Exactly. THAT was what I meant, essentially. But you said it better.

(You're welcome. I was desperate.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:32 pm
I can relate to Metis pretty well, so I'd understand if he just freaks out more from this point on (though other than social status and the punch, I can't see what he'd have against Josh). I do hope Charles appears some more, though 3nodding even if just to torment Metis and Josh.  

effervescentstripes

Silena Amazon

Tipsy Ladykiller

8,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:40 pm
He probably will. Seeing as 'freakout' is his default setting and all. ME TOO. Charles is made of win. And snark. And hotness. And seeing him rag on Josh would be just too cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:00 pm
oh gosh, metis is just the cutest ever. <33  

c i r q u a s a e

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm
A lot of people don't like his shoes, it seems. >>
In retrospect, I wasn't sure what I was thinking when I drew them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:36 pm
GODDAMMIT WOMAN YOU COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I WAS FINISHED WATCHING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL????????????!!!

Ha ha, just kidding. heart Believe me, leaving for a musical at 6:30 on SATURDAY and not coming home until midnight was torture. Considering where I'm at the page comes on at 7:00. TORTURE, I TELL YOU.

But I love the page! : O And I like May's shoes cause they remind me of Peter Pan's shoes, and I like Peter Pan. May Pan will be his new nickname.

I really don't blame May Pan for freaking out either, even if we all know he's no a homophobe. High School is a social status, and it's important. Not as prominent as it used to be, but I do remember what it took to be noticed, and May Pan is not one of those "stand-out" guys. I remember when I started my Junior year with Estee Lauder and Apple Bottoms, and for the first time I finally got to talk to this girl who everyone knew because she was gorgeous. Even though I worked hard on my appearance that year and felt like I "earned" the right to talk to her, I still remembered being that shy, unnoticed person who didn't give a damn. And if, before then, she had come to talk to me, I would have wondered what went through her head and if her friends were silently making fun of me.

Basically, what May Pan's thinking now!

ACK, LONG REPLY. Whoopsie. Thinking back on sexy high school days, which wasn't even a year ago. Ah, memories. wahmbulance

Okay, May Pan sounds like that annoying Japanese thing when cute girls call themselves by their name instead of saying "I". I'll stop.

... May Pan.

Now. : O  

hatsuu-kun

amsdia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:26 am
*dead of laughter* Oh May. Never change.

The scoot is totally epic. *hearts it so bad* Can you just picture May getting every so slightly shrieky?

And later, much later once they've kissed and made up, May will deny ever hitting the higher registers. HE LIES.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:14 am
hatsuu-kun
GODDAMMIT WOMAN YOU COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I WAS FINISHED WATCHING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL????????????!!!

Ha ha, just kidding. heart Believe me, leaving for a musical at 6:30 on SATURDAY and not coming home until midnight was torture. Considering where I'm at the page comes on at 7:00. TORTURE, I TELL YOU.

But I love the page! : O And I like May's shoes cause they remind me of Peter Pan's shoes, and I like Peter Pan. May Pan will be his new nickname.

I really don't blame May Pan for freaking out either, even if we all know he's no a homophobe. High School is a social status, and it's important. Not as prominent as it used to be, but I do remember what it took to be noticed, and May Pan is not one of those "stand-out" guys. I remember when I started my Junior year with Estee Lauder and Apple Bottoms, and for the first time I finally got to talk to this girl who everyone knew because she was gorgeous. Even though I worked hard on my appearance that year and felt like I "earned" the right to talk to her, I still remembered being that shy, unnoticed person who didn't give a damn. And if, before then, she had come to talk to me, I would have wondered what went through her head and if her friends were silently making fun of me.

Basically, what May Pan's thinking now!

ACK, LONG REPLY. Whoopsie. Thinking back on sexy high school days, which wasn't even a year ago. Ah, memories. wahmbulance

Okay, May Pan sounds like that annoying Japanese thing when cute girls call themselves by their name instead of saying "I". I'll stop.

... May Pan.

Now. : O

lol, there are actually high schools like that?

I was a loner in high school, didn't really talk to people unless talked to . . . and yet . . . .

I was also the person who'd end up talking to pretty much everyone XD; I'd spend one class talking with goths and pagans . . . which is about as low as it gets in the school I went to and then spend the next talking to the head cheerleader and the homecoming queen X___x;

Edit: Our high school really was weird, though. EVERYONE knew everyone lol XD; Yay, small rural schools.

Also it was mostly divided by prep/jock/academic elite and then . . . everyone else. And I fell in both categories simply because I could sleep through classes and pass them still -__-;  

Casey Draws

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:19 am
Yes-Yes, schools just like the school in Mean Girls really exist!

Our Freshman Beat-Up Day was wild, too. Freshman come to school wearing targets on their shirts and IT'S ON. We had freshman stuffed into trash cans and everything.

And where was our Principal during all this? Let's just say he was so inattentive to the school that parents were arrested trying to fight him. Fights at least three times a week around the school, constant mayhem! I transferred there during my sophomore year, and boy I'm glad I did! So fun.

There were quite a few cliques where everyone got along closer to my senior year though, when the 50's dresses for girls and the skater clothes for boys became popular. Everyone kinda dressed the same then, so it was sort of a "everyone can talk now!" thing. OH OH. And we had a crossdresser named 'Reese's Chocolate' at our school (He legally renamed himself).

MAN, HIGH SCHOOL WAS AWESOME now that I think about it. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 am
Wow, your highschool came straight out of a movie!

My highschool was a lot more dull. We had groups, generally, but people hung out with other people anyway (sometimes). We had cheerleaders, but no one really cared about them. And our football players were in choir. (We had a good music program.) Almost everyone was in either choir or band.

We also had musicals. I wanted to be a stagehand, but that would mean missing the Eisley concert, which I was NOT going to do.  

Tinuu
Captain

ayame389

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:00 pm
my first thought was " what's May going to think when he realizes it's not a joke?" if i were in his shoes i'd be pretty shocked. it's not everyday u get kissed by a member of the same sex( although i think it should be everyday, but then would it not be as hot? hmm something to ponder...), so to think it's just a joke is very likely, but knowing that it's not a joke... then what?

on a diff. note. it's hard to believe that ur school was/is really like that hatsuu-kun. mine was really boring. i mean sure there was the occasional fight, and yeah there was a stabbing(gang related), but other than that everyone just went about their own business without giving a second thought to anything not related to themselves( kind of sad how cut off everyone was). i think i'd hate to be a freshman at ur school confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:51 pm
Hatsuu-kun, your high school sounds insane! Mine really was boring - Ayame, yours saw a gang-related stabbing, so it doesn't qualify. stare All that went on in secondary school for me was... studying. And clubs. No stabbing, no bitching. There were cliques, but mostly just amongst the popular girls. Me, I had my nose buried in a book half the time, so I didn't pay attention to the cliques anyway. *grins* I think the most exciting thing that happened to me was the exploding clay during that Pottery Club meeting...  

amsdia

Whamber

Clean Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:42 am
My school's kinda quirky. In a good way though. D: We have some pretty neat events, too. Like spirit week! Every day of that week had a different theme. xD I think it went like, Pj Day, Dress like an Athlete Day, crazy hair day, colour day,( Each grade had a different colour. The teachers had rainbow. xD) and 80's day. It was a great week. C:

Oh! And last year, when we were rasing money for cancer reserch, the grade 12 boys agreed to wax their legs at the assembly if we reached a certain amount of money. xD  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff