Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Sacred Keys: A Kingdom Hearts "After Sora's Life" Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Who will you support?
Katsu,the true master.
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Akio,the corrupted knight of the kingdom
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

boblute

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:26 pm
Kyle stared at it. What was with this lollipop? why did it make him want it? And why did it make him dizzy? wait, why was he dizzy? And why was there this black figure around the corner? Why did his chest ache where the crystal was embedded into his skin? wait! The crystal! Kyle then fell to the floor in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:52 pm
Akemi laughed happily. "Okay, Ski, I'll take blue raspberry...wait...you were attacked by a heartless?!" Suddenly she looked angrily at him. Here he was, not telling her things, just like everybody else!! How could she protect them if no one told her they were in trouble...?

Following Ski's gaze, Akemi soon found herself worrying about other things. There he was, acting funny again...what was he up to? No, he wasn't up to anything of course...

"Kyle!" she cried when he collapsed, and she knelt beside him and yelled moderately loudly: "Stop doing this! It's freaking me out!! What's wrong?"  

LadyAlisyn

boblute

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:56 pm
The pain suddenly ended. He slowly stood, rubbing his chest. "I'm... alright," he said, a little hint of pain in his voice. what was going on? But he was alright now. "So... What's the plan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Ski goes to both Akemi's and Kyle's side
just then Kyle stood up and was rubbing his chest

hmmm i wonder if this has to do with that shady character that attack Kyle.. he is obviously not sayin somthing smilies/icon_stare.gif but ill leave it alone 4 now smilies/icon_neutral.gif ...poor Akemi smilies/icon_sad.gif
Ok the plan I got no ideas i like to wing it...Ideas Akemi?

Ski_Musica

boblute

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:15 pm
"Wing it? what is the meaning of this term? And why do I feel like I'm being stalked? And why do I want a dough nut?!" Kyle started shouting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:17 pm
Akemi laughed sharply, like she couldn't believe what they were talking about.

"Plans? Are you kidding? You're just going to totally forget about it?" She pushed Kyle into a chair and stood before him, hands on her hips.

"Your chest, hm? Would this have anything to do with a certain crystal power that seems to be playing such a big role in your life? Who knows what it could be doing? I thought it was harmless, but if it still hurts...it could be magic. Shade could be watching us right now! Or something. I dunno. But we can't just forget about it!!"

In an instant she had gone absolutely livid. It was a bit insane.  

LadyAlisyn

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:18 pm
Ski laughed
"wing it is just going with the flow and if u feel like have a dough nut your either pregnant or your just hungry
Ski smile and bites in to the lolly pop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:20 pm
Kyle looked at Akemi and stood up again. "i'm fine, Akemi. No need to worry. And what is this 'pregnancy'?  

boblute

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:24 pm
Akemi frowned. They weren't taking her seriously. Not fun.

She took a deep sigh but didn't laugh at Ski's comment. In fact she just looked at him weirdly and sat down.

"Whatever," she said in a surly voice, "if something happens to you, it's not my fault." Now she felt kind of embarrassed for her anger, and decided not to push it further. But she couldn't get rid of her misgivings. Maybe it wasn't very responsible not to make them listen...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:29 pm
"Akemi. I'm fine. It was probably another memory phase I have usually. And the only one that's needed to be worried about is you. I have to protect you before Shade attacks you. I promise I won't let him kill you," Kyle said.

"And you'll die a painful death, Kyle," Shade said as he was watching them all from a crystal orb he had.  

boblute

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Akemi looked back up at Kyle, completely at a loss of what to say. "You..." she started, and then gave up and stood.

"Whatever. I'm over it. Sorry for acting like a girl, I guess. But remember, he's got it in for all of us. I suggest we all stay alive, and kick his butt in return for daring to threaten us, shall we?" She smiled grimly and set to picking up her keyblade and other things.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 pm
He smiled at her. Somehow, she amused her. "I feel that I should handle this by myself. I have a bone to pick with Shade. In a great matter of my killing-" he stopped himself before he said it. 'forget it."  

boblute

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Akemi was a bit blonde, but she wasn't so dense as to miss Kyle's stumble. She froze along with her heart, and looked at Kyle, eyes wide and fearful.

"Killing?" she laughed fakely, trying to make it seem like a joke. "What about killing?"

((I'm such a drama queen lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:54 pm
He couldn't hold it in. "I think I killed my own family. I didn't get such a good sleep. But I wouldn't hurt anyone now. I wouldn't hurt Ski or Katsu. I wouldn't hurt you," Kyle explained.  

boblute

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Akemi looked away, thinking. This was...just too risky. But...hm.

Of course, if he destroyed worlds, why would it be so shocking that he--

Well, it wasn't for sure...

"Kyle," she mumbled at the floor. "I want to trust you. I really do. And...I think I do, really, even though there's so much against you. But we'll find out what happened."

But she couldn't help adding something. Akemi jumped up and looked Kyle straight in the eyes, fiercely. "If this is all a trick or something though, and you do anything that puts any of us in danger...on purpose...I won't hesitate to..."

She didn't want to finish. She figured he'd get the point. And back she went to her gathering of what little was left to be gathered.  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff