Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] DFA - Breeding ((CLOSED))[OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:17 pm
I'd like to claim a custom slot in our Kadogo'moto and Ilahle'wamuhu litter please <3 Will post the form ASAP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:42 pm
For O'tep and Tariq <3

Ink's is basicly a colorist choice. <3
Inkume
For Tariq x O'Tep

Name of SoA: I'd like to see the baby before I name her. I'd like her to have a name that at least partially fits her personality though so it might contain Suri (Princess) or Bano (Lady/Princess) in it somewhere.

Appearance: Colorist Choice. I usually come up with a look and then a personality follows but, strangely enough, the personality came first and so I'm really open to anything as far as appearance goes though I would like her to look unique from her siblings, give her one more reason to act like a little queen deserving of only the finest things. :3

Ary Keeyara
For Tariq x O'Tep

Name of SoA: Will edit in
Appearance: Purple base coat that fades into blue (colors from mom's stripes). Mom's stripes and markings in black, but fade in from white on the top of his body and the bottom of his body. Dad's pink eyes, black mane. Colrist can add any touches from there that they want.

Visual reference(optional unless parents request): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/san206/conceptcopy.png

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 am
Reservin' a cub for the Kalama x Shetani breedin'.

ELEGANT SPIDER MOTIF MALE, GOGOGO.

/loves on Daffffu ;;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:42 pm
Male custom cub for Ilahle x Kadogo, please!.
I'd like something like this please. My ref is a rather scrappy scribble over ^^;

His back marking is something like the markings on his mother and grandfather. The fire marking is also like his. His arrows on his feet and the eyedots are supposed to be placed like his uncles.

Successful Edit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 pm
Reserving the second Kinamisa x Do'al custom slot. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 am
Customing into the Anana x Janja litter.

I'd like a girl with white/blue coloring, in particular the colors of this brother and this sister. No circle markings/spots, please, but otherwise go crazy. :3

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Name: Shahaab Huruma
Stage: Adult
Species: Goddess of Stars
Parents: N/a
Offspring: N/A
Description: Rahima reborn, but the only marking that need stay is her tear marks and they can be any colour you think best. Her red eyes are also optional but not required. This is my old basic idea but I know you like having artistic freedom and randomness and stuff so just have fun hon <3 Thanks Daffu.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 pm
-> Kinamisa x Do'al custom slot

name: Quia' Nakash
Description: Mostly purple with hues of blue and red being veeery faintly seen on his fur. Markings are in a gradation of blues, while eyes are red. Fur has a sparkly glow effect.
Reference Image: xxx <--(totally open for colorist alterations/surprises too) x3

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 am
Just a minor disclaimer note thing, guys.

If you people post a custom form where you give me artistic liberty, or tell me to do whatever I want, you may NOT ship it back to me requesting changes. You get what you get. Don't tell me to do whatever I want unless.... you WANT me to do whatever I want ;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 pm
Naita is allowed to custom into the alekandero x rubani litter  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:29 pm
Roshan x Umoja custom! (approved! ;-; <3)

Description: Random male, CC mostly, markings like his mother in his fathers blues? ^^; Maybe his top most markings/his mane would have that glitter like his dad. White or really light blue base, please! ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am
Name: TBD
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Species: Lion (Dawnwalker lines)
Parents: Muroki x Johari
Offspring: n/a
Description: Simple design! I'd like something like this little one, with the scruffy looking chest and belly marks. Something natural and lion-like natural markings, just kind of like her base markings are. Toe markings on all four paws, and feel free to do whatever with the face/nose mark, change it or leave it, definitely do like/want the vivid golden eyes and beads though!

Reference Image(s), if applicable:

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu53/Slionder/Growings/TuaitTekem/murjoh-1-cub.png

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 am
Customing in now so I don't forget later in that narrow custom-in window.
Name: TBD
Species: Lion (Motoujamii-Simo)
Parents: Upendo'Mpaji X Kaanga
Description: See Ref Image:
Feel free to play around with the markings a little to get it to look right to you - the stripes aren't tiger stripes, they're dun markings (i know my reference is thrown together quickly and a little wonky. XD )

Here is the ref - those kind of yellowish "speckles" in places are because of the jpg image and not part of the reference.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm
Name: An
Species: Lioness (Motoujamii-Simo)
Parents: Upendo'Mpaji X Kaanga
Description:

Basically exactly like Mpaji's mom, plus any sort of colorist artistic decisions you want to make. <3 The only difference is for her to not have the darker gold stripes on her face and tail. Just keep light triangular stripes towards the feet, fading.

She should also have a pink nose, and a three patterned claw scar across the bridge of her nose and face. The positioning and amount is completely up to you.

And, feel free to make any changes or additions that you see fit.

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/acitylost/kaelyndra.png <-- This, without the darker gold stripes on face and tail. [Plus pink nose and a scar.] [NEW! She's official now~]

Mimsey

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces