Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LDK fewl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 pm
http://community.livejournal.com/fandomsecrets/123102.html#cutid1

Scroll down to number 41.

ONCE YOU'VE GOTTEN INTO FANDOM!SECRETS, YOU ARE TRULY PURELY AWESOME.

...Well, by my standards, anyway xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:18 pm
HOORAY HOORAY! Ahaha, I love that Junpei thing. domokun Genius fandom.

Now I have to comment on specific ones, cause there's NOWAY you can just look at one. cheese_whine

BTW, what is that disgusting-yet-intriguing looking thing from sercret #6? Nevermind. My Dad told me it's from Half-Life. cool

OH GOD I SO AGREE WITH #14. *Loves Last Exile*

#21----> Hooray for boobs!

#27- Anyone else Yamamoto x Gokudera ship? I kinda dig them the way I dig Miles and Phoenix. >.>

LOL AT NUMBER 28. domokun

#32- Azuma is the most feminine main male Shoune character EVAR. However, I love this manga because I can bake bread better than all of my friends. smile

#36- Yeah, what's up with that? I remember hating the Love Hina anime with a passion because all the characters gained 30 lbs. And the Weiss Kreuz anime was HILARIOUS. I was laughing it was so bad.

#37 = WIN. ABSOLUTE WIN.  

hatsuu-kun

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Yeah, I was really into Yamamoto/Gokudera for the while that I was really into KHR. It honestly doesn't work all that well, though.

...And I dumped over 100 hours into Persona 3 without noticing that. I'm pretty sure Nuu never noticed it either, because she's constantly whining that the best pairing in Persona 3 is Mitsuru/Yukari. And that's sad.

...NEWSFLASH she just confessed that she actually had Ryohei and Hibari's hairstyles in mind. I NEVER NOTICED THAT, EITHER.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:59 pm
I never noticed either. >___O
How strange is that >___>
I'm pretty sure I've confessed more than once that may's hair is copied off of Hibari.  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:13 am
Yeah. they wouldn't work, but they're hot, so it's okay! I think one of my favorite chapters was when

SPOILER Yamamoto told Gokudera he wasn't worthy of being Tsuna's right hand man and then they all made up and kicked a** and stuff. END SPOILER

Okay, that was a couple of chapters but it was still awesome.

What's up with psychotic-murdering-bird loving-prefect acting-school-obsessed-men and their hairstyles being so sexy anyway?

I just actually read #24. I think ONLY Ken Akamatsu could pull off something so stupid/funny/ridiculous/jew-panties-like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:50 pm
i must confess that the only reason why i started reading KHR, even though i'd known about it for a while beforehand, was because i saw a post that nuu made saying that she based metis's hair off of hibari's.

now KHR is one of my favorite series. like, ever. <3

and i can't believe i never noticed the similarity between josh and ryohei (hairstyle-wise, anyway).

RYOHEI x 8018
(MYBAD), Y/N? and why doesn't ryohei get a number? ;__; doesn't the sun guardian get any love?  

c i r q u a s a e

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff