Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Grass Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cytisus stood there silently, as he listened to the male before him. They had quite a tale to pass it seemed. Although none of it came to much interest to him. Although as quickly as the story had begun, it had ended, and from that point the male before him was continuing to act in what could only be considered a rather weak manner. They were afraid, even before an act of sinister intent had been done? How simply pathetic. Of course, these thoughts were based more from his darker half, fueling the need to rip, tear, kill and devour that was always hidden just at the edge of every word he spoke. "I see.. That is certainly an interesting motive for being here. Although it leaves me with more questions then answers." Cytisus says with a dry rather humorless chuckle following his words.

He's walking away from us.. I'm sure it's because you're being too nice.. He walked into our village, trampled out grass.. And now he's just walking awa- Shut up. Whether or not he's walking away really has nothing to do with us anyways. We aren't in charge of this village.. WHO CARES!? Lets just cleave his head off.. Wrap our blade around his throat and pull it clean off! Then we can dispose of the corpse easily, there's no problem. You're hungry anyways aren't you?! I know I am! Cytisus slowly griped the blade at his waist, his wrist twisting slightly in order to get a better grip on the weapon. Although this action was taking place, the argument was still raging back and forth in his own head. Are you insane!? Of course! But so are you! Do it, kill the kid. No issues on my end, clearly! We don't even know his name.. <******** names! Names are for the living! Cleave off his ******** head! If there was any sort of sensory perception towards the actions of someone around them, now would be a good time for this boy that Cytisus had encountered to reveal and use them. The darker half had seemed to win this time, it's malevolent views on the world easily overpowering the more easy going lighter half. With the integrated use of the Vibranium: Wakandan that was placed into his body, he would quickly begin taking on a more demonic persona then what he normally would. The eye on his right side quickly glowing a blood red shade as a fanged grin would come across his face. The armor itself making him quickly appear more like a demon, then a member of the Zetsu clan.

Swiftly and without a verbal word Cytisus tore the blade named Jakotsutō from it's colorful cloth sheath, whisking the weapon through the air and towards their prey. The talon like maw of his flytrap like appendages sinking into his body in order to facilitate quicker movement, as he sends the large crescent shaped blade forwards. With little more then a flicker, the blade would lash outwards becoming a multitude of blades slashing outwards in a slight arcing pattern as it attempts to not only collide, but actually spin around Doke's neck, in order to cut cleanly through, and remove it from his shoulders. The black half of Cytisus' body moved in pace, raising an arm to which would come un-hidden from beneath the cloak like coat he wore, revealing the five claw like blades that were on his fingers. Although there were not going to come into use at this moment, he was simply making the hand seals to which he needed. Whether or not his blade connected, he would be sinking swiftly into the ground, should the attack have gone through, he would simply rise from the ground and begin his devouring of the body. Otherwise he would need to continue the fight as he chose fit.

[ 643 + 499 = 1142 ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:38 pm
| If you want to devour both bodies then that is fine. Their items will be found in The Sack which can be found on their person. I'll let you know which ones they won't be carrying since some of them I am freeing up and those won't be on their person at all. If you feel like it can you spare a limb of Shaneko's and her eyes? If not then that's fine too. xP

Sorry for errors as I did not proofread~. ;3 |

User Image
Doke [Doku] | Shaneko Warabe [Dattoumaru]The journey from Tokyo was sudden, her literally rushing away from Yuriko who she was watching over in order to respond to a call to her from Doku. He expressed how Doke was supposed to be fulfilling a bet but he figured the boy would chicken out. So he requested she seek him out. She wasn't going to agree at first but Doku reminded her how the young boy was alone in a village he had never been to. Along with that he kept talking about people wandering into corn fields and how corn fields were like alcohol and she decide she would quickly tend to Doke and then return to Tokyo with the others. She needed to find out why a number of traps around Tokyo had been triggered but unnoticed after a quick look around.

Shaneko arrives at the path slinking towards a field of tall grass. She could see Doke standing and talking with someone she has never seen. She watches a while, not really knowing if the details of the bet meant for the boy to interact with a local or not, until she notices the blade being reached for. She didn't have her doujutsu active, thinking this would not require the use of one to fetch Doke, and so her reaction time is slow. She uses the Sword that protects life in order to appear in front of Doke and defend him against the snake-like blade. But as soon as she would dive into the path of the blade it would snake around in an arc aiming to lop off the boy's head. Shaneko, being unprepared and not wearing her armor, is cut cleanly in half as the path surges forward to continue along the intended path. Her eyes streak through a number of colors as if streaming through all of her doujutsu before her body, in two, falls to the ground. Before Doke can shriek he is decapitated not even a few seconds later. The two wind up collapsing alongside one another on the ground.

For now this stranger would be free to deal with the corpses as he chose suiting, however, he would see from the sudden appearance of Shaneko that there was a chance more fun could be had. As they lay dead people would begin heading to Hidden Grass for some unknown reason. This had to be one heck of a homecoming for him.

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 am
*/ Final pre-season post before moving onto the new season */

There was a momentary blur in his line of sight, as a second figure appeared just in front of his initial target. It was funny, they did not appear to be all that able, as the weapon he had slashed forth cut them cleanly in two before killing the other just behind the now diced female figure. A sly grin formed on the light side of his face as he snapped the blade back with a slight twist of his wrist. The weapon itself hadn't gained even a spec of blood to tarnish it's blade, as it had accurately killed both shinobi that had moved into his path this day.

What a delight! Two for one?! Quick! Let's devour them so the bodies aren't found.. Take what they have to.. OH.. And the eyes, both pairs.. I feel like we need all of their eyes.. Their eyes?! Why?... Oh fine, I'll grab them too, We can store them in a pod, until we have a jar to keep them in. Good plan! Hurry now, before someone else notices! As he communicated in his own mind with his darker self, he casually walked forwards towards the two bodies. The fly trap like appendage emerging from his body at his shoulders as he knelt down it would grow and expand, oping its maw and devouring all but the head and an accidental limb from the first female shinobi. As the maw chewed away, it would sputter slightly and an oddly crafted sack would fall onto the ground at his feet.With the maw opening for a moment, to reveal the golden glow of Cytisus' eyes with his entire fact covered in blood. He moved forwards to the second repeating the process, but this time he managed to devour everything other then the head. This time he managed to retrieve the sack before attempting to eat it, making the devouring process that much more easy. Leaning down now, he reached forwards with his clawed hand, thrusting two fingers into one eye socket, and then the next of the male that he had decapitated. Retrieving their eyes, he casually caused his hand to be covered by a hard pea-pod like shell, encasing the eyes in the shell before throwing the head up into the air and devouring it with a snap. Cytisus soon walks over to repeat the process for the other head. Keep the arm.. Lets learn how this female moved so quickly.. I'm sure we can find someone to reveal that to us, with her chakra signature, or DNA Cytisus simply nods in response, encasing the arm and eyes in separate pods, to which would soon be hidden under his cloak like coat.

[ 451 + 1142 = 1593 ]

*/ Annnnd off to the season change schtuff */  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am
| Lol. That post was funny. The dark side is like, "Take the eyes! Take the arm! Hurry up so we can get the fuke outta here!" Ha ha ha. xD Will post the rest later. Aero's eyes, Yanu's body but that's not a big deal, Sawa's leg or else nothing, and that's all the stuff I'd like spared but am fine if they aren't. I just like the look of Yanu and the look of Aero's eyes while Sawa's leg is more for limb purposes. All items yanked if you can but that doesn't matter either. I'm finally getting rid of them. -sniffles- I've been trying for this for so long. I can always count on you to kill and destroy. <3 |

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Aero Smith [Aoimaru] | Yanu Smith [Kailash] | Sawa Hiki [Gilman] | Makka Sinobi | Ryuu Ensei [Persian] | Takai Jouten [Anpu]

None of them carried any real connection to one another, not one they’d remember anywhere, but they seemingly carried the same fate. It had been five years since Shaneko and Doke stumbled upon a being that easily took take and consumed their forms. The path that had once run by there seemingly held no signs of what had occurred. Still, Aero Smith would be crouched on the side of the path examining it. Was he looking for clues? “He was the last person I might help… but what happened wasn’t something to take lightly. At some point Doke and Shaneko, the Takumikage, disappeared without a trace and I’ve been asked to find them.” Aero continues to think idly to himself as Yanu beside him looks at nothing but snow. She couldn’t see anything that would make him stare so contently at the ground. Still she would continue to gaze at it trying to see what he saw. Both have their attentions completely on the things they feel the need to as they stare together. Both are clad in thick coats so it is unclear what they may be wearing aside from their average slacks and snow boots.

At a local bar Sawa stumbles out completely intoxicated. His brown hair clings to his sweat covered face as he braves the weather in nothing but a pair of white briefs. His feet slush through the thin layer of snow that seemed to have coated the ground almost out of nowhere. “Why Okashi,” he says with a hiccup, “Why’d you have to do that? She was… I was…” He stammers and then falls into the snow face first. He manages to pull himself together enough to stand and begins stumbling through the streets causing anyone that might see him to quickly rush in another direction. One of those people being young woman in a thin brown cloak. Her breath is visible as she watches the man move along down the way and decides to distance herself. She would go towards the outer edges of the village where people never seemed to be home and walks the streets alone. She seemed like she might be heading somewhere but where was unknown.

At a cottage near a heavily planted area with big, tall trees with broad leaves a man stands staring at it. He breathes hastily and seems to look around nervously. He approaches the door, pulling the brown cloak covering all but his head about him. As the bottom of it drags along the ground he breathes out a white wisp before beginning to knock on the door. He waits and then he’s knocking again. Unknown to him he’d been sent a fake letter from an old friend requesting he meet her at her house. In truth it was nothing more than another female who was just trying to get in touch with the young man. “Hello,” he calls with no answer. Ryuu pulls the cloak tighter around him, wishing his village put more effort in the construction of warmer outwear for the colder seasons.

In the dense woodland area behind the cottage, deep inside, a large man would be resting on his side in a small cave. He would be wearing little more than a large bear pelt, blood still draining from the skin. He may very well have killed the bear that hibernated in the cave he was resting in. He dreams dreams and waits for something to come of the dreams. In the dreams there’s a woman who is completely purple to him and she’s strangling him… and he’s enjoying it!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm
A small crackling, the snow itself parting slightly just around the male, Aero's feet. Within seconds a light green plant like structure shot up almost like that of a Bear trap around him. Snapping closed in a moment, the large fly trap like maw would crash closed, attempting to completely constrict and separate the male from his head and shoulders. Without a dodge, the male would find himself simply losing his head, as the fly trap like maw closed at his neck, which would cause his head to roll straight to the slushy ground below. About time someone came to our village again! A wicked snicker of Cytisus' dark half could be heard, as the crunching sound of the jaws devouring the male within would be heard. Slowly the maw would slide open, from top to bottom much like that of a zipper being pulled open. A gleaming golden eye revealing itself from inside as a single hand is thrust outwards, a spine like blade. Something thorny in appearance, yet possibly similar to a porcupine in creation, would be thrust from Cytisus' palm, aiming to plunge the spine right through the female, Yanu's, throat. Retracting the spine back into his body, Cytisus slowly allowed a grin to come across his face once again, before he snagged the female by the hair, lifting them into the air and using the claws of his right hand to pry out both of their eyes, forming pods around them. Throwing the body into the air, his fly trap like maw opened wide around his shoulders before snapping over the body and concealing his head within the crunching jaws of his fly trap appendage. Moving even though it was unlikely he could see, he leaned down and snagged the head of the male he had almost completely devoured, lifting it by the skull and plunging his fingers into either eye socket, in order to rip free and store the eyes from it's skull. Once completed, he simply dropped the skull in front of him, and punted it with a decent deal of force. As soon as the mutilated skull was sent sailing away, Cytisus sank back into the ground once again.

/* I'm going to do this two at a time, I think. xp */  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:18 pm
Two more targets, a few more fresh meals in order to allow him to gain more strength. Grinning wickedly, Cytisus would rise upwards from the ground just behind a female within his village. Although she was turned the wrong way, watching a male who had stumbled from a building, although he didn't care which one. "Well isn't this fantastic... Ready? Three.. Two.. One.. NOW!" As the dark half of Cytisus shouted in his mind, he had risen upwards to be completely out of the ground. The moment that the female he had chosen as a target began to turn around, Cytisus thrust his right hand forwards, plunging the clawed weapons into her stomach the moment she managed to turn around. With the use of the Wood Release: Explosive Beams Technique, first one wooden spike would protrude from her back and then just as suddenly and in conjunction with a loud series of crunches. Multiple spike like wooden stakes would erupt from every surface of the female's body, ripping apart her skin and effectively killing her in an instant. With his other hand, he drew her to the side slightly and then began the trademark of plunging his fingers into one eye socket and then the next, tearing the eyes free and forming pod capsules around them in order to keep them fresh and safe for use later. Cytisus grins as he withdraws his right hand, drawing the wooden spikes with him through a few more crunches. Leaning forwards as his maw forms from his shoulders and then opens wide, he crunches down swallowing the female's retched body whole without a moment's hesitation. As the crunching of the body comes under way, his entire form begins to walk forwards without a further sound. Heading right towards the male that the female he had devoured had been watching.

Moving forwards towards the drunken male, Cytisus' maw slowly separates in order to reveal his eyes glowing within. Their golden hues shining most sinister within the darkness of the fly trap like jaw. "Well now, that last bit of meat sure was tasty, and what makes it better? She had an eye on you too! He's next? I'm feeling awfully full... We're not full! We can keep eating and growing stronger!" Cytisus slowly shook his head while continuing to walk forwards. His gaze casually looking upon his new prey. "A little too much to drink? I hope that wont transfer over to me.. It could be an annoyance when I pick off the rest of your friends.. Are they your friends? Who cares.. I agree. Either way, Time to die!" Raising his left hand upwards and into the air, the plant life in the area would quickly begin to quiver, before roots shot upwards from the ground
quickly wrapping their way around the very limbs of the drunken shinobi that was stumbling around in very little clothing. Slowly bending his arm at the elbow before slowly closing his fist. The moment his fist closed, all the slack root like vines would grow taunt and then pull themselves back into the ground. Ripping the male apart in an instant and throwing the pieces directly backwards towards Cytisus himself. Snagging the head from the air with ease, he allows his maw to snap open and closed in an instant. In order to begin the devouring process of the male's body. His fingers effortlessly going through the process of ripping eyes from the male's skull. Just as he had done for the remainder of the ones he had killed so far. With that Cytisus slowly sank back into the ground. The stunned village standing breathlessly as they looked at the scene before them. Some had ran away screaming, others simply looked away. Although they may have been used to it by now, they still did not enjoy the violence that certain members of the Zetsu clan appeared to be showing even in their own village.

/* Two down, two to go! evil */  

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 am
Target number five, a yet another male who had entered his home village without any real reason. Another simple target, they would be killed in a heartbeat and leave him capable of heading off and to the last one. Cytisus would not even need to emerge from the ground in order to finish this one off at that! They were standing next to a wooden door, connected to a wooden house! How much easier could this target make things! A sinister chuckle which would only be connected to the darker half of Cytisus would be heard as he emerged from the ground just enough to watch. The wood of the door would actually spike outwards, splintering slightly as each of the splinters were launched from the door and struck into the male. Sadly though, this wouldn't be enough to kill the male. The woman inside, whoever it was, was not going to get off lightly for bringing this male into Cytisus' village. The entire house began to crumple and form in on itself, opening just enough to allow the female to attempt escape. With a sudden crunch, she was smash together by a series of wooden planks, spraying blood forwards and onto the male that was at her door. "A pitty.. A lucky coincidence! Either way she's dead, and he got to watch. I enjoyed it. Of course you did, you always do. Brings back memories! Back before I was all political and stuff.. Although we're going to need to start being that way soon. We've almost reached the power you needed, through all this killing.. I know, lets get on with it then. Grab the eyes, and eat the body to gain his power. There's still another target, and he seems like he would be more fun then this frozen bloody fool. I'm glad you're finally getting the full picture on violence, Cytisus! Yeah, yeah." He said aloud, before moving forwards towards the male upon the ground. Shifting a hand slightly as he rose from the ground up to his waist. He rose it up, and then slammed it downwards onto the ground in front of him. As he did, multiple spikes of wood shot upwards from the ground and pierced through the male, before receding back into the ground. Sinking into the ground, he rose up beneath the male just enough to allow his maw to sink it's teeth into the flesh of the corpse. Devouring it in not one, but two gulps. Not even allowing the full devour process as he sank back into the ground to move towards the final target. The house, to which had been crumpled into a bloodied ball of wood, came crashing to the ground where it had once stood. Blood splattering out onto the snow in all directions,

The final kill until the exams, and as Cytisus rose upwards from the ground before this large male. It would seem the male themselves were fast asleep with what could only be a large foolish grin on their faces. Whatever they were dreaming about, it was clearly something enjoyable to them. With the flytrap like maw opening, Cytisus raises a hand in front of his face and spits into it. As he does, one eye and then the other plops onto his hand, before they are encased in a pod and hidden away into the sleeve of his cloak like coat. "It's a pity, that he's going to die happy.[/n] As long as he dies quickly, so we get on our way to the Exams. I don't care." He says aloud, before raising a single hand, as a series of almost black vines are shot from his sleeve. The vines themselves wrapping around the male's throat and then pulling tight in order to suffocate them. Although as soon as this begins, the male's eyes would snap open as he raises a blade to cleave through the vines. Successful in this, they would release. Although by now the new damage would have been done, the acidic sap from the vines beginning to burn away at the body. Melting away at the neck and head where they had splashed. "Damn. He's damaging the meal. It's okay, that wont hurt us. It's like sauce now." He says with a chuckle, before taking a step forward and thrusting his right hand into the male's stomach, pulling it free and removing the blade from his hand. With a final thrust, he plunged his fingers into the eye sockets, cleaving them free. And then proceeds the usual lean and devour tactic that had done things so easily the last few times. With this said, all intruders that had entered his village from another had been dealt with. Although simple words may have been easier, this work was something that his darker half said would need to be done. "I remember not liking the organization they were a part of anyways.. What? Organization? Oh don't worry about that, it was before your time.. We're the same age though.." Cytisus laughs almost nervously as he turns his head slightly to the right, almost as if he wanted to stare at himself. "Right right. As I said, don't worry. I'll explain everything one of these days. Lets get going now, it's time to rest!" He slowly nods, sinking back into the ground once again. Even as the eyes in his hand were contained within the usual pods.

[1931 total last three posts]

/* Done! And a lil' foretelling. wink */  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm
Reaver Darkside
Sorry for such a long wait. I'm still working on the dying posts for the others but it's not necessary really. Maybe I'll add the posts in pieces to their bio? Anywayz. Aijou is included but more just as a npc as she isn't connected to Kel anymore. But as a npc she needs to die for my own reasons. I'd like Ren'ai to have a body to return to. With Aijou it doesn't matter, but she doesn't have anything to gain from her. Though, I'd actually like to keep their heads. If you need the eyes then that's fine but I'd like the heads of all of them if possible?

User Image
el ictitious
[Aphrodite]
ijou ouryuu

══════════════════════════════════════╗

"Just how long do you want us to pretend like we're dead? From what I can tell, he's pretty torn up about it." Someone walks with their hands resting and the waist of their lose fitting khaki dress pants.

"I know he is, but if we're always around him then how can he be the leader he needs to be? We're just a hindrance to him." Long legs move forward as the black miniskirt they are wearing whips side to side as their hips sway. Their arms, resting at their sides, shift lightly to either side before being brought up and crossed under their beast. The tight fitting black tank tight is pulled even tighter as they pull their arms tighter around them.

"You two are rouge so that only makes sense that you two might be holding him back. But in more ways than one," a voice purrs as legs tightly bound by dark denim jeans glide through the air. Glossy black stiletto heels rise and fall on the dirt path as one arm clings to their side as their hips rock. Panning up and out Ren'ai is walking on ahead of her partners of Passions Quartet. The Eros looks around at the grass growing in patches around her and gives a sigh. Hearing this Cupit, following close behind her looks away from Aijou and over to her. He takes in the frilly, dark gray gloves on her arms as they disappear as she tightens her arms around her again. He thought she might be cold as there was still a chill in the air but the ground had lost much of the snow it had accumulated. But something about her posture and her sigh hinted something else. He's not wearing a top, instead his upper body is bare. So it wasn't like he could offer his shirt to her anyway.

"That's not to say we can't sneak around. After all, we went rouge because Ren'ai wanted the thrill. She was hoping to find a more violent audience than she normally got being a regular ninja." Cupit grins a little, thinking on all the wonderful encounters they'd made over the last few months, almost a year next month. It was nice getting a taste of a rougher crowd. Still, they were beginning to miss having Kel around. his humor was always welcome as well as his body. Ren'ai seemed to be getting more bothered by being distant from him and the effect it seemed to have.

"I didn't join the two of you for you guys to chicken out now. We're doing this for Kel so if you really care about him then you'll keep at it," Aijou replies. She was missing Kel as well but she was used to being away from him for long period from his days as a Fuka. She often waited for him for months before he would just show up and request her body for training purposes. The Aphrodite slips her hand free of her hair and lets it mirror her other. As she walks the knock tying the too large shirt for her above her waist begins to loosen. "Cupit," she calls and he is already behind her. Ren'ai stops and looks to the scene occurring directly beside her. She watches Cupit take one hand and brace her lower hip and his other touching the knock at her back. Meanwhile Aijou has reached one hand behind her to touch the knot and their fingertips connection. A flush of red lights Aijou's face as she takes a step back and into the Eros male. She turns her head to look at him and soon she is craning it to give him a kiss. But just before their lips touch they hear the excited moan of Ren'ai. They could totally have a little fun right then and there. They were just passing through but who's to say they couldn't take a brief break of a few hours?

But all at once Aijou turns away from Cupit as he goes to fixing the knot. "Thank you my love," Aijou whispers and soon she is walking again. Ren'ai turns and then commences walking along beside Aijou again as Cupit trails after them. There would be plenty of time for fun once they got there.

╚══════════════════════════════════════

upit
[Eros]
en'ai eiteki
User ImageUser Image
Words = --

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 am
User Image
"You know... If there's one Village I've always truly despised.. It's the village 'Hidden in Passion'. Oh? I've never been there though.. Of course you haven't! But I have, and let me assure you. It's about as horrible as it sounds... Yeah? Aren't these Shinobi down there from that village then? Or at least affiliated. I can see by their actions. Yes. They're also Rogues though, which makes this even more fun!" Cytisus spoke aloud to himself, the darker persona making a disgusted tone when speaking of the village of Hidden Passion before he slowly nodded to himself in acceptance of the new mission they had just assigned. "Nothing against you. But I'd prefer to rip them apart myself. So if you want to join in, you can.. Alright, that's fine." Cytisus says as the fly trap like appendage quickly began to split and become more thorn like in appearance as the two halves of Cytisus slowly split in an almost peeling pattern completely in half. Soon the fly trap appendage split as well, causing two males to be standing in place of the singular male originally was. "Interesting.. We should do this more often. It makes us look less crazy when we speak to each other." Cytisus says with a grin, although the dark version of himself simply nodded their head and then turned in the direction of the passion ninja. The darker half of Cytisus sank back into the ground as soon as he had fully turned around. The Ultimate Doujutsu technique activating in his singular eye and turning it into the spiraling rainbow like effect that was only beginning into it's true strength. The darker half of Cytisus was out for blood in all senses of the term, heading straight for the passion ninja that were moving on their way towards his village and aiming to cut them all down. They would make decent meals for him, or at least some good lawn ornaments for the outskirts of the village itself!
User Image
As he rose from the ground just within the area of the three strangers, Dark Cytisus observed the scene that they had produced. A little sexual teasing, some blushing, all of that rather useless forms of attention that the Hidden Passion Ninja appeared to produce. He slowly shook his head, his hands rising up in front of him out of the dirt and quickly formed a number of hand seals. Soon a low whistle like growl would be heard from the patches of grass in the area. Figures slowly raising up from the grass itself and then all at once lifting their heads as they howled into the sky. Three Grass Sculpture wolves rearing their heads in a circle around the Passion Nin as the wolves began to slowly circle around the group. Dark Cytisus himself had already narrowed in on his targets. The male of the group, they appeared to have the true source of chakra. The other two were simple flesh shields in comparison. Dark Cytisus' eye hardened for a moment, and as it did the three wolves charged forth and immediately all leaped at Aijou. One aiming for the throat as the other two bit down onto body. By now the sculptures themselves appeared like the real thing. Although the texture of their fur was still closer to that of grass then hair. The three wolves would bite and pin the female to the ground, quickly pulling and tearing away at her body in the means to eat away at the fleshy portions of her. Just as any hungry wolf would do. Dark Cytisus sank back into the ground again, using the surprise attack to his advantage as he rose from the ground with the Fly trap appendage open and at the ready, as he rose from the ground beneath Cupit, the fly trap would open slightly wider and then slam shut. Crushing and devouring the body from the neck down in a minute's notice. After all even if they were a disgrace to the Shinobi world, their eyes were still decent enough for his collection. Raising from the ground just enough to turn his attention onto the final female, Ren'ai. Dark Cytisus did not even need to open the fly trap appendage at this point. The wolves having slowed in their devouring of the body, one would raise it's head up as it's right eye would shift from a green grass like shade to a yellow, and then a rainbow like appearance. Dark Cytisus viewing the scene from the eye of the wolf now through his Ultimate Doujutsu. He silently chuckled as he rose a single hand from his side. Small steak like wooden beams extending from the tips of his fingers and right through the upper torso of the final female. Without a word, the three wolves would lunge at her in order to begin ripping her apart. Although as they came within biting range the jutsu itself would cancel, causing the sculptures to explode into a whirlwind of grass blades cutting a large range of slices into the female's body. The overall shock would send her completely into death, even though the true finishing blow had been the first attack upon her.

Retracting the wooden spikes he had sent through the final female. Dark Cytisus' fly trap maw slowly opened with blood dripping out from the teeth like edges. His gaze switching from one body to the next, before he leaned down and began collecting the eyes of each of the shinobi he had just slaughtered. Once this process was done, he would turn and begin walking away on his own. Had Dark Cytisus had a mouth, he would surely be whispering from sheer pleasure of his own right now. Disposing of such useless shinobi certainly left a nice taste in his mouth. He shook his head slightly as he headed back towards the other half of himself in order to recombine and continue on wards back towards their village. This was certainly a nice detour for them to come across, and a perfect way to gain strength and trophies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 am
| All done. For now anyway. |

x
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
x
A hand is placed across someone's chest as it slowly begins to clench into a fist. That sick, horrendous beast just killed a horde of beautiful people in such a grotesque manner. Still, there seemed to be an elegance in his using the elements of the earth in the killing of the group. However, his appearance was far too horrible to allow for the beauty of the wolves to compensate. That being was atrocious and needed to be dealt with. However, that would not be now as there was something more important that needed to be done. A black aura radiates around the body of the peering being as they sit in a tree a few miles away from where the attack had taken place. Their eyes, a dark blue color, turn midnight blue along with their hair. They part their lips as a dark purple vapor escapes them as they exhale. But when they go to pull the aura back in it is no longer purple. Instead it is a mixture of nearly thirteen colors including a lighter form of purple. They glide their tongue along their lips, a small silver orb being present atop of their tongue, and then stow their tongue while closing their mouth. Once the dark aura is absorbed into their body they place a hand on top of their navy colored hair.

Now was the time to act. They stand in the tree they are in and then leap down and onto the ground. As they venture after the murderer they are unknowingly being tracked by a small, brown pug. They would follow their target until they got within view of the village. "Hey," calls the boy as he stops following this person. Not that he would know it, but the boy was probably already noted to be following the man as he wasn't just any murderous creature. Just when they begin to say something harsh they finally sense the pug as it runs over to stand beside them.

"You shouldn't be here so beat it, little boy." Who was this dog? The boy had half a mind to kick him. It isn't long before a new figure appears, running down the path. When they stop to stand off to the side of the three other people present he pants out something but it isn't audible.

"Huff, huff. I was trying... I'm trying to say that I am Olly... Huff... I was hoping to speak with you about those people you just killed." Dark turquoise eyes look at the plant manipulator and then at the navy haired boy. Silence follows and soon a small voice breaks it.

"I'm Lokken. Not that my name holds any meaning. I was looking to speak with him regarding the same thing. Is this mutt yours?" The pug barks angrily and then scratches behind its ear with one hinde leg. This little pup, Lokken, wasn't the pug's favorite person. Olin had been slouching with his hands cupping his knees but he soon stands up straight. He gives a nod and Pakkun growls at him. "Well I'm not going anywhere until I do what I came to do." Lokken folds his arms in front of his and focuses on the only person important to him at the moment. Olly seems to just grin at the ignorance of the boy as he steps a little farther from them.

Olly wasn't much of a fighter but he could tell with his crazy science type mind that the person who killed those people was more than a axe slinger or a chainsaw slasher. If it should happen then Olly would stand out of the way as Lokken got dealt with. "It was nice knowing you," Olly says as Pakkun runs over and sits beside the blonde haired boy and waits for and hopes for something to happen. If things went well then Olly would be able to inquire about the body of Lokken as well. Today was just filled with unfortunate opportunities.
x
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
x
User Imagex
Notes::
RPC = Brentamine [West], Olin {Chakra Surge::78,200 / Current Chakra::78,200}
Overleden [Death Swallower] Val & Lokken {Chakra Surge::10,200 / Current Chakra::10,200}
----------------
Current Outfit = Expressed. (Olin) | Expressed. (Lokken)
----------------
Last Post = Hidden Twilight (Pp. 16, P. 5) | -- (Pp. --, P. --)
----------------
Words = -- | --
Total Word Count = 993 | --
Anywhere Words = 0 | --
Free Techniques = 0 | -- (counts prior posts only)
----------------
Village Training List::
--
N/a

N/a

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:24 pm
With Cytisus' form reforming itself back together, and his darker half closing it's eye to reopen it without the view of the Ultimate Doujutsu technique. Cytisus slowly turned his attention to the figures who were apparently confronting him in one form or another, what an interesting day it was turning out to be! Cytisus casually adjusted the long black cloak like coat he wore as he spoke more to himself then to the two before him. "More meals? Lets go take care of them too. Of course." His right hand snapped upwards in a moments notice, the black skin of his darker side glistening slightly with the reflection of the light off of the snow as a number of thorny needle like spikes shot from his sleeve and towards the navy haired male. His left hand moving in a similar faction, as he arm snapped upwards and a similar number of wooden stakes were shot from his left sleeve. Two different techniques fashioned in what was close to the same way. Both aiming to impale and possibly kill the two shinobi that had dared to confront him in regards to killings he had committed. After all if they had been near by to watch, they were witnesses, and just like with any witnesses. They needed to be silenced, and quickly. Cytisus did not need his name being thrown about so soon, if he wanted to come to any sort of position of power in the future. "Speak to me... About the people I just killed?" He says with a laugh while lowering his hands to his sides. "I'd rather the lot of you just join the ranks with them." He says with a grin that was only noticeable on the lighter side of his body. They would certainly need to fight for their lives if they wanted to survive this kind of encounter in tact. Or at least defend themselves long enough to explain their position and reason of being here.

Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention technique

Wood Release: Cutting Technique
A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result. ~ 1000 Chakra to trigger.

Beast Seal: Porcupine
Level 1: The user grows pines of the porcupine.
Level 2: The user gets the animal senses of the beast, ground movements ect.
Level 3: User Gains more of a Porcupine Appearance.
Special technique - Poison needles: Allows the user to launch his pines, poison ones.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
x
x
What a turn; what a twist! Olly had figured that Lokken would soon have his head rolling on the ground, but it seemed that Olly just might too. As the figure flicks their wrist, Olly's canine companion is already barking and growling. The youth had the smallest of an instant to think things through before reacting and he reluctantly comes to a decision. While this defense would only be a temporary one at best, Olly projects a barrier in front of himself and his dog composed of lightning out in front of him. The Lightning Shield expands just barely enough to cover a portion of Lokken's body, the upper and lower extremities on the side nearest him and some necessary organs too. He supposed he would need to keep the Lokken fellow alive for now just so he could study him and be sure that once he turned on the boy that it would be at a point where it was least expected and he could claim the body. He figured that way he wouldn't have to bargain for at least that one. But he would only play along for so long before his scientist twitch would rev up and he'd try to kill the male prematurely. He was never good at sticking to plans.

As soon as he went to project the barrier his hands would already be raging with lightning as he was performing the Electrical Discharge Technique in order to send an attack out while blocking attacks from coming in. As his hands glow the appendages making a sort of wet popping noise and then the hands are no longer attached from the wrists as well as the fingers being detaches as well. The hands fly from behind the barrier in an attempt to fly towards the assailant while unleashing the electrical discharge held in them. The fingers, however, would hold onto some of the discharge to disperse very slowly across a span of time. The finger attacks was centered around affecting Lokken to make killing him easier later. He would grow less and less able, should the lightning have an effect. While all of this is happening, Olly's dog is scrambling from the ground to climb and leap up until sitting on his master's head. It would have run as the creature couldn't find, but he still had some usefulness so long as Olly provided defense for him. "I guess I blundered mentioning hw you killed people. Let's pretend that I never said a word about it and we talk propositions?" Olly seems to strung his shoulders and give a small grin to his now opponent before him. He really much preferred not to fight.
x
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x
RPC = Brentamine [West], Olin {Chakra Surge:: 78,200 / Current Chakra:: 78,200}
Hidden Movie
- Lightning Shield: 600 Skill Points
- Thunder Up: 1200 Skill Points
Hidden Cloud
- Electrical Discharge Technique: 1000 Skill Points

----------------
Current Outfit = Expressed. (Olin)
----------------
Last Post = Hidden Grass (Pp. , P. )
----------------
Words = --
Total Word Count = 993
Anywhere Words = 0
Free Techniques = 0
(counts prior posts only)
----------------
--
N/a

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm
Reaver Darkside
Forgot to add the quote. Reply whenever. I have nothing for these two to do. Also, fight them as you see fit. If I make someone dodge something they normally wouldn't or you don't want them to dodge then you can treat it however you want; like you're puppeting them or something. I'm actually thinking of redoing Lokken in case he dies and Olin could use a little more force to get him to fully embrace being a ninja. 3nodding

x
x
Before Lokken knows it, the man they had been just calmly interrogating, er, the person they had been casually chatting with about some people he may or may not have killed becomes aggressive. Without much notice, projectiles are sent in not only Lokken's but Olly's direction as well. The other youth seems completely prepared and reacts much faster than Lokken can even when his hair begins to shift about to counter the projectiles. Lokken manages to evade many of the projectiles as he dives over towards Olly but a few graze him. Once almost sticks into him rather than grazing him but luckily the barrier of Olly combined with his hair deflect it. In a normal situation, Lokken would have absorbed the attack or at least deflected the projectiles back at his opponent, but this guy was nothing like the people Lokken had encountered in Hidden Soul. This being was powerful and Lokken could feel a twinge of regret for thinking otherwise. Without hesitation, as Lokken had been lunging for Olly's barrier, he had begin to pull a black fabric from inside of his shirt.

Once he blocks enough of the projectiles he cloaks himself with the garment and quickly takes on the shape of a beast about the same size that Lokken had been if on all fours. Not very intimidating, but it quickly healed the wounds he had sustained from being grazed by the projectiles. However, he would lick at the wounds while sniffing before backing away from Okashi. He hadn't evaded as many projectiles as he had assumed. A few had actually impaled him before and were now healed over. But something about the wounds made the beast uneasy. Still, it would not adhere to its instincts and bites off a chunk of flesh around all of his wounds just in case. That would probably leave an unsightly scar. Lokken could not allow something like that to happen. For now Lokken would depend on his much stronger temporary partner Olly and hope that the projectiles that had struck him on his hand, ankle, and hip that wasn't behind Olly's barrier would not be too dangerous for him. As soon as Lokken had began to heal the projectiles had dropped but near Olly, reason why Lokken backed away. In case those projectiles were more than meets the eye, he would leave the objects for Olly to worry about.
x
x
x
RPC = Overleden [Death Swallower] Val & Lokken {Chakra Surge:: 10,200 / Current Chakra:: 10,200}
Hidden Soul [-700 chakra, - 1 action]
- Godiva's Rage:: 700 Skill Points
Made Ups [+/-0 chakra, -1 action]
Transformation Cloak [Pepper (Therianthrope), Obe] (inherited object/requires Made Up)

----------------
Current Outfit = Expressed. (Lokken)
----------------
----------------
Words = --
Total Word Count = --
Anywhere Words = --
Free Techniques = --
----------------
--
N/a

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 am
Shikamettsura

Simple enough, he had managed to easily graze one of the two shinobi before him. Of course the one with the annoying mutt had managed some sort of electrical barrier to deflect his attacks, Cytisus also noted the incoming projectiles that at a closer glance would be that of hands and fingers. Like hell, something like that would never slip passed our notice! His darker half exclaimed in his head, his entire body shifting and sliding quickly into the ground once again. After all he hadn't actually fully moved around above the ground in a long while. A time like this where he needed to take out witnesses would certainly not become a time where he decided to change away from his usual routine movements. While he sank into the ground, he made a single hand seal before he was completely out of sight. The wooden barbs he had impaled Lokken with would react to the use of his Wood Orochi, growing in an instant and shooting wooden spikes in a full three hundred and sixty degrees around the area they had impaled. the spikes being nothing less then a million small hard splinters spiking up and through the skin, as well as into the body in the area they were located. Actually almost taking on the impression of small rolled up porcupines for a moment, before the damage would become quite clear. If Lokken's body itself wasn't strong enough, it had the possibility of actually being ripped apart by the attack itself, making him run the risk of losing the hand, and foot at the ankle, as well as severely damaging his side. Cytisus did not anticipate the actual damage he may have caused though, he found it safer to believe the opponent had a means to escape the deadlier damage of his attack in order to continue the fight.

Even so, with Lokken being possibly at least slowed down, he could turn his attention to the other opponent and the annoying mutt for the time being. He turned his gaze to look upon the other individual, his golden gaze narrowing slightly. They were grinning? That certainly was something interesting to behold. His gaze peering from a small distance away half way below the ground, only the top of his head being able to reveal, although with green hair his head would look like nothing more then a blending location with the grassy patches in the area. Shall we deal with these two completely now? There's no reason to let them live. Yeah, besides. We don't really need to play with out food. Cytisus chuckled silently to himself, sinking completely into the ground again, and then a moment later the large fly trap like appendage would raise up from the ground all around Olly like a bear trap. In an instant the large fly trap appendage would snap closed around Olly, attempting to ensnare him in between the maw with only a few seconds notice. The sheer crushing power of the attack, along with the sudden appearance of the jaws would certainly be enough to at least allow the body to be devoured in a few moments. Should this be successful, it would be down to Lokken and the mutt. The mutt itself would be simply a snack, really. "You're going to need to do better than this... Or else you're going to be nothing more then a free meal!"

Leech All Creation
Wood Release: Cutting Technique | Wood Orochi: Level 9 = to cause the explosion of wood
Deadly Fly Trap

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm
Reaver Darkside

x
x
Just as almost suspected! The projectiles would prove to be more than a swift barrage of objects but an attack with a second coming. Lokken would have not only his hand but his food sliced from his wrist and ankle but the limbs be torn into and damaged further by the splinters even after the limb drop to the ground. Lokken tries to fight back the urge to give a wail but he can't quite control himself. He lets out a pained shriek flinging his arms into the air. Blood squirts from the wound and sprinkles the ground with the red blood pouring from the youth's veins. More blood spews out as Lokken begins to grow more and more delirious with pain. He would bleed out if e let himself get to that point. Just as he collapses onto the ground he would make an effort to keep himself from dying at the cost of him only making matters worse. He would begin absorbing the projectiles that were still in his body and those that had been halted in their assault by his hardened fur. His wounds wouldn't heal completely, not even close, but they would begin to heal enough to at least make an attempt at slowing the bleeding down.

Lokken knew full well, however, that this meant that he was making the splinters a part of him, but he would at least be able to linger in the realm of the living longer. The hair covering his body would shift and twists as the young boy finally stops screaming and just jerks on the ground. It would spring forward to assault the opponent only to find they are no longer there. The hardened locks covering his body would retract to about three yards around the boy and then flex inward to form a sort of barrier. Beneath him his hair would do much the same, lifting the boy off of the ground while also forming spike around the edges to discourage anyone lifting the structure. Beyond that, Lokken couldn't do much and would have to rely on Godiva's Rage and Olly until he could find a way to recover himself.
x
User Image
x
x
RPC = Overleden [Death Swallower] Val & Lokken {Chakra Surge:: 10,200 / Current Chakra:: 9,500}
Hidden Soul [-3,500 chakra, - 3 action]
- Godiva's Rage
- Damage Absorption - 1,500 Skill Points (Earth - Plant)
- Damage Reflector - 2000 Skill Points
Made Ups [+/-0 chakra, 0 action]
Transformation Cloak [Pepper (Therianthrope), Obe] (inherited object/requires Made Up)

----------------
Current Outfit = Expressed. (Lokken)
----------------
----------------
Words = --
Total Word Count = --
Anywhere Words = --
Free Techniques = --
----------------