Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
The fish was already moving! He was getting out of the water! Was this fish trying to die or something!? Enki let out a pained groan as he watched the fish boy move out of the water, and then plainly state out that they weren't a fish. "B-but..." He starts, before moving forwards and raising a single slightly clawed yet pale finger, to prod away at the fish boy's cheek with his extended finger. "Scales... Gills... Beady eyes... You're a fish! Get in the water!" He began yet again, a distressed look coming across his features once again, as he goes back to trying to push the shark like boy back into the water where he would clearly belong. "Fish belong in the water! Stay in the water Fishy!" He exclaims again, pushing with all his might, even though he was rather exhausted from the labor from before. Suddenly his foot slid, a small puddle of water from when the shark boy was thrown into the water, had caused just enough of a slippery surface, to cause the poor Fox like shinobi to slip and fall flat on his face for what had to be the hundredth time today alone. Yet another yelp, and Enki simply lay there now, before rolling over onto his back at the fish's feet, looking up passed them and into the sky, with his eyes rolled back slightly. He wasn't knocked out really, just worn out and a little dizzy. His tails folded around his body in an almost cradle like formation as he lay there, before he finally moved, raising a hand up to hold his head, as he shook it lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am
What the hell?! He was still trying? Tiburon shook his head as he looked down at the fox laying on the ground. The guy just didn't know when to quit. Did he really insist on the thought that Tiburon was a fish? He looked at himself. Sure, he had blue skin, gills, and maybe beady eyes. But, did that really make him look like a fish? He just didn't see it. Tiburon huffed and did something not normal for his character; He held out his hand to the fox laying on the ground, looking away in obviously feigned disregard. After all,he didn't want the fox to think that he actually cared. "Comeon, get up. You can't just lay there, what if someone trips over you?" He says, trying to convince the guy. Tiburon might not have been a overall good guy, but he did have his honor to uphold. Yeah, he didn't care about anyone. This was just him preserving his honor.

167 x 2 = 334 +338
672 total  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
"T-t-trip over me!?" Enki was up in a moment, grabbing hold of the fish boy's arm and practically pulling him over in the process. With a practical leap onto his feet, Enki's light gray eyes glanced back and forth rapidly, looking for whoever was going to walk over and trip on him. He could get hurt! Or hurt someone else! That would be horrible. All his good deeds would be wasted if he ended up hurting someone right after saving Fishy by getting them into the water! As soon as Enki confirms that there was no one around to which would be tripping over him, where he stood now. Enki's body spun in place long enough to face forwards towards the fish boy, as his right hand shoots out in the motion of wanting a hand shake. "I'm Enki! I'm going to call you Fishy, okay Fishy!?" He then says excitedly, his face lighting up at the end of his words, before he continued to speak just a little more. "We are friends now, yes?" He then says, as his head tilts to the side slightly, a puzzled look forcing it's way over the sheer excitement he was trying to compress. From effort of this alone, his left fox like ear began to twitch rapidly, although he seemed to pay no mind to the odd twitching motion, making it appear as though it was something that happened rather often for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm
Tiburon blinked several times, standing there completely shocked by what Enki had just asked. He wanted to be Tiburon's friend?! Unheard of. No one's ever wanted to be his friend. Could it be a trick? Was Enki just playing with him? No. No. Enki seemed too sincere. "Wo! Wait a minute. My name's Tiburon, not fishy." He says taking the fox's hand in a friendly but firm shake. "I guess we can be friends. If you want." He mumbles in feigned disinterest. He couldn't help but be a little excited. After all, this would be his first friend. No one else had ever liked him. Perhaps, it was his brash attitude or his rough exterior. Tiburon's eyes slowly drifted up to the twitching ear, a look of intrigue coming over him. He arched a brow in curiousity as he watched the rapidly moving ear. "What do friends do?"

148 x 2 = 296 + 672
968 total  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
"I have no idea, Fishy!" Enki says with a lopsided grin, as he blinks a couple times and soon his ears and tails vanished from sight entirely. He had forgotten that he had lost his concentration on them, making them appear like they had for a while. But now since most of the frantic movements and things were over, he could return his concentration to hiding his fox like appearance from the world, just like the rest of his clan tended to do from around the day they were born. "Yves says we cant have friends.. So I don't have any! But I disagreed with him, so now I have a friend." He says, continuing his grin as he prances around a moment, and then sniffs the air. "I'm hungry!" He exclaims after a moments pause of him sniffing the air, a soft rumble from his stomach could be heard if listened close enough nearly seconds after he stated this. "What do Fishes eat? Do I have to go find you fish food or something!? I don't think they have fish food in mist! You're not going to starve are you!?" Concern immediately came across his features as his eyes widened slightly. Did he eat other fish? Did he eat people? Was it some sort of fish flakes like you give to pets?! These questions instantly flashed through Enki's mind as he stood there. Fish flakes were the decision he came to, it must be fish flakes. All fish like that kind of thing. Where would one find fish flakes though? Maybe in whatever Hidden Mist had for a market? Someone had to be selling that kind of thing! "Come on Fishy! We'll find you some fish flakes in the market area thingy!! I'm sure you're hungry too!" He says, reaching and grabbing for the shark boy's arm before starting to race off, hopefully with his new friend in toe. He didn't really know where to look, but he was sure the place wouldn't be too hard to find. This village wasn't all that big.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image"Enki! Wait! Wait! I don't eat fish flakes! I eat normal food!" Tiburon shouts while being pulled along. Tiburon followed him anyways, happy to be doing something with a friend (though he would never show it). "Wait...who's Yves?" He asks continuing to follow his new found companion. Tiburon actually kinda liked Enki, even if he was somewhat strange. He didn't want to lose this new friend. Tiburon looked to his sides as the scenery went by, noticing a few people in the mist. They seem imperturbed by the two running down the middle of the street. Tiburon's mouth opened and closed as he wondered what was going on.

110 x 2 = 220 + 968
1188 total  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image
Fish flakes! Fish flakes! Fish flakes! Fish flakes!" Enki yells out as he dashes forwards with the shark boy named Tiburon behind him. The market like area was right ahead of them, and he slides to a stop, looking around frantically for a place that could sell what they're looking for. "Yves? Oh he's... Well... A friend of mine I guess." Enki says with a slightly blank expression, before his face lightens again and he shoves his hands into his clothing, pulling out a small pouch and then opening it and turning it upside down. The empty pouch hung pointlessly from his hand as he frowned slightly. "Ah! No money!" Enki says with a moan as his head slumps forwards, and then he brightens once again. "Oh I know!" He says with a grin, he had just had the best idea that would allow him to get what he needed to, once they figured out what they were going to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Tiburon watched Enki, his brow arching in curiousity. He sighed heavily as he waited for Enki to figure out what he was going to do. It was little surprise that the fox had little or no money. Though, Tiburon couldn't really say much. He was practically broke aswell. "How bout we just have ramen? Or something." He asks, noticing how Enki seemed to be thinking. The fox was certainly dramatic, comparably to Tiburon. Or perhaps they both were a bit dramatic. Tiburon certainly had a bit of a temper if you pressed the right buttons. Stuffing his hand into his pocket, he retrieves the meager funds he has. Looking forlornly at the parcels in his hand, he sighs again from despair.

121 x 2 = 242 + 1188

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
"No it's okay Fishy! I got this! I'll find you fish flakes!! . . . Ramen sounds good though.. I'll get myself ramen!!" Enki says excitedly, as he grins and then raises his hands upwards, forming a single hand sign, and almost immediately vanishing into thin air, not a trace of him to be seen, as a light almost childish giggle came from where he was just standing. A moment later, someone running could be heard as he races into the crowed. The first order of business was finding fish flakes, it didn't take too long. There was this sort of pet selling vendor, and the flakes were sitting right there. Using his now invisible form, he slinked forwards as quietly as he could, and then swiped a bag from the table, running away at top speed, as the merchant saw the floating bag and started screaming out in anger. Thankfully the mist was enough around here, that it didn't take far to vanish from sight. Soon he was back before his new friend, appearing visible once again and holding the bag out excitedly to Tiburon. "Fishy! I got you Fish flakes!" He says with a huge grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 pm
Tiburon threw up his arms in exasperation as Enki took off to complete his mission to find fish flakes. His expression was that of utter surrender as he waited for Enki to return. Moments later he heard the shouts of an angry vendor and the approach of someones footsteps. Enki appeared back infront of him and he jumped slightly in surprise. He hadn't expected him to be back so quickly. Tiburon held out his hand and took the bag and smiled because of the thought. "Um. Thank you Enki. I'm not hungry right now, but I promise I will eat them later." He says tying the bag to his belt. Making sure the knot is secure he looks up and smiles again at Enki. The fox's enthusiasm helped.

128 x 2 = 256 + 1430

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
"Fishy probably needs to be in the water anyway! So it's okay. Once I get my food, we can find you more water. And you can have your food!" Enki says with a grin, before turning on his heel and looking around. He had absolutely no idea where to find ramen, he hadn't seen any ramen when he was searching for fish flakes earlier. "Time to find ramen for me! Lets go~!" He says excitedly, as he raises a hand and waves it through the air as a signal for Tiburon to follow him. He then began walking forwards, and looking around for someone who would be selling Ramen for him to get. He wasn't sure how he would pull off getting ramen anyway, it wasn't as easy as getting the fish flakes was, after all you had to actually order such a thing, and wait for it to be cooked. He frowned slightly as he walked forwards, trying to figure out how he would pull off this stunt. He may be able to turn invisible, but that didn't mean that he had some magical ability to make things that couldn't happen, happen or anything!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 am
"Do you know where we're going?" Tiburon asks following him. He had no idea where they could get ramen either, he was just following Enki. Ramen would be good, but would Enki be offended if Tiburon ate? Would he even notice? probably, and Tiburon really didn't care to see. Walking behind the excited Enki, the shark-boy would yawn wide as he put one foot infront of the other. Where are we going? He briefly wondered to himself. The thought went away as quickly as he had come and he continued to follow the fox down the street as they looked for a ramen house. Though, to be looking for one was a little foolish in it's own right. Tiburon's eyes were terribly accute.

123 x 2 = 246 + 1686

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
"No idea what. So. Ever!" Enki says with a grin, as he pranced forwards on the look out for some Ramen. He hadn't the slightest idea where it was, or what he could do to obtain it yet, but he was surely going to figure it out as soon as he got there. His stomach rumbled lightly again, confirming the fact that he was still hungry, and making him move just a slight step quicker in order for him to get to where they were headed and continue on with finding him food. The moment he would find food would be the moment he would feel completely satisfied with what had been going on this entire time. After wandering around for a little while, he finally saw it. A ramen shack! Grinning wildly, he took off forwards towards it. Actually diving through the air, and ending up slamming face first into the counter between two people who were already sitting there eating. "Ramen! Ramen! Ramen! Ramen! Ramen! Ramen!" he started chanting as soon as he was back on his feet, eagerly leaning against the counter and staring in expectantly at the cook who was over making some at that very moment for another customer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 pm
Tiburon sighed and followed after Enki. Cringing a little as the fox smacks his face off of the wooden counter. How did that not phase him? Tiburon wondered. "Enki, be patient. Your ramen will come." He says clapping a shoulder on the man's shoulder as he walked up to stand beside him. Tiburon's own stomach did not growl. He leaned against the counter giving the cook a hard glare as if to say, 'Hurry your a** up.' His eyes skim over the other patrons with suspicion and paranoia. He didn't trust easily, despite the fact that he had befriended Enki so quickly. His fingers would drum hard against the counter, an incentive for the cook to pick up the pace as it displayed his annoyance and impatience.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
As soon as his new friend was close, Enki's head turned slightly towards him as he began to speak. As soon as I pay.. Grabbed the bowls and start running." He soon says, with a rather foolish grin, before moving forwards and shifting between two people who were sitting at the bar eating their noodles. Either of his hands slipping forwards as he uses his claw like nails to cut the money bags that were at their sides. It was easy when people had money held like that, some people were rather dumb. Grabbing the before they hit the ground, he shifted them behind his back just as the Ramen would start to arrive. With his head turning back to wink towards his friend, he turns back and smiles in the direction of the Ramen maker. "Thank you! Here's your money!" Enki says with a wider grin, as he drops both bags of cash into the Cook's hands, and then grabs both bowls of Ramen, turning and handing one to his friend. "Hold that for me, Fishy. Oh and Run!" He says with a grin, as he begins dashing away, "Thanks for the ramen, Strangers!" He says as he dashes off, raising his free hand upwards before grabbing the bowl with both. Already as they realized what happened and recognized their pouches, they began screaming and trying to move, although with luck it would be too late to track the two.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games