Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha Damian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 am
User Image

User ImageSilence befell the Old hut that Rakurai called his home. It was difficult to comprehend the extent of what had just happened. Had Rakurai really just defeated a Jounin level Hunter Nin so quickly? The Hunter nin's fate fell certain as the first kunai lodged within his neck. A second kunai lodged within his neck followed by a third which beheaded him almost entirely. A shard of his spine rolled loose onto the ground as the body fell stiffened.

The Ravens above stiffened their wings at an outward angle ready to devour the victim below, though waiting for their masters agreement to do so. Rakurai's irritation faultered for a moment as he contemplated an ideal within his mind. This particular Hunter Nin had been after the Angra Mainyu, which meant his previous exploits hadn't gone unnoticed. A cold dark smirk befell his face as he motioned for the alpha male to perch upon his shoulder.

"Kaw, I do believe I have a remedy for our situation. If we send this Hunter Nin as a token, perhaps the group will avoid creating another mishap within the village." said Rakurai with his eyelids shut.

The alpha male understood the task at hand and didn't waste a moment fluttering down to grasp the fallen nin's hair with his scaley claws. With a swoop of his wings the Raven broke the last strands of skin that held the head in place and took off for Angra Mainyu territory.

With the leader gone, Rakurai knelt to pick up the Hunter nin's mask. Call it a trophy of sorts, but he intended to pillage the body for anything that could be used. This act was merely a momentary shift in stance for the youth whom had begun to see slightly more then just shadows. His vision was very hazy, but it was slowly coming back. Whether it would come back to its full capacity was yet to be seen, but it was something to hope for.

There had been no other items of subsequence to take, which left the Ravens to do as they would with their prey. The carcass had better not be infront of his home come morning time thought Rakurai as he turned back towards the door. On the ground infront of his home lay Akane whom must have stayed with Rakurai's technique in the air.

"Shes dead....?" said Rakurai as he knelt before her body to check her vitals. It was true that she had lost her life from the bout. Guilt combined with anger struck Rakurai and pain shot through his temples again as something altered within his eyes. The Genin merely stood with the female clutched within his hands, taking her inside to lay upon his own bedding. He'd heard of ways to resurrect the dead, regardless of it being forbidden or not. He'd find a way. Akane was dead due to his arrogance. A friends death was on his hands.

Slowly, he gathered a chair from the corner as to lay his head down upon a pillow at her side. For now he'd rest next to her and hopefully she'd forgive him in the life after death.

Rakurai's Words
Words Typed: 528
Words Reserved: 5520 + 528 = 6048
Words Spent: 0
Total Left: 6048

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Rakurai rubbed his blank expressionless eyes as the horizon shone through the window with its radiant glory. The previous day had passed and now the newly turned Uchiha sat next to the former companions side blinking in disbelief. His facial features became sodden as his hand passed over hers. Cold and lifeless, yet still hope of being brought back if he could find the ability to do so. It had been written in Raiga's scrolls that such techniques existed.

While he was a Genin of great skill and ability, he had many faults that were found common to newly attained powers. TWo days the boy had went without eyesight and now everything shown bright with vibrant colors. Perhaps the girl before him had thought to grace him from the heavens and restore his sight, he thought. The savage ravens were still perched around the building, but he'd not seen Kaw return just yet.

Regardless, whether or not his companion had returned Raiga had to continue his training. Thus far he'd been attacked by two greater ninja then himself in only one day and barely made it out alive in the first bout. Vacant of feeling Rakurai leaned forward to place his placid lips against her gaunt forehead, then whispered to her as if she could hear, "Your life fell through my fingers, but I swear to you that I will not fail again."

A new path lay before the Genin whether that included people chanting his name or screaming it in horror the boy knew not. There was only one certainty to be known and that certainty was held tightly as a dying mother would to her child. He would become stronger.

Straining himself, Rakurai gained footing alongside the bed from his uncomfortable sleeping position. Her body would be safe here while the boy took a trip into the Village. Mist and early morning dew greeted him as he marched through the facade.

He walked along the cobbled pathway until he'd reached the destination. Pushing open the door of the local tavern, Rakurai saw heads turn, and a mug shattered against the floor. Typical for this particular tavern given that it held the rough housing idiots of the Village prospered. "Ho, friends. For your troubles." He said, flipping a gold piece into the pint-spiller. It was a fine morning for training and he hoped to find someone of talent soon enough. Little did he know, this was his day.

Startled, Rakurai glanced back as a man bashed through the doorway inadvertently displaying an armful of scars along with a headband of the Mist village. A singular slash was cut horizontally over its metallic emblem. Little time did Rakurai waste with this opportunity as he flickered from existence not two seconds after taking his seat at the bar.

Rakurai's Words
Words Typed: 467
Words Reserved: 6048 + 467 = 6515
Words Spent: 0
Total Left: 6515

Uchiha Damian

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:45 am
A soft groan left her lips as her chest rose from her first breath taken that day. The feel of cool sheets slowly soothed her stiff muscles into relaxing and roused her enough to open her eyes. From what she could tell she was inside a room of some sort and lying peacefully on a bed. Before she even thought to question who had brought her here, she sniffed the air and relaxed that much more. Rakurai had brought her here. Wait…he’d been taking care of her? Why when he’d only known her for a day or two? Carefully she sat herself up, pulling back the sheets and swinging her feet over the edge of the bed. Well she couldn’t just stay in bed all day. She needed to get up and find him so that she could express her thanks but before she would do that, she’d tidy up a bit.

In less than five minutes, she stripped the bed of it’s sheets and pillow cases only to fold said items and place them neatly in one corner of the room since she had no idea where else she should put them. Then she made quick work of finding clean linens and made up his bed before leaving his room. The place felt empty but maybe if she was lucky, Rakurai would be nearby.

“Hello?”

words

Words typed: 226
Words reserved: 1053 + 226 = 1279
Words spent: 0
Total left: 1279

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

User ImageOutside of the tavern now lay the Missing Nin sprawled upon the ground. No immediate damage could be seen aside from the doors that had splintered in several directions upon impact with the strangers body. The Nin had been fairly caught off guard when Rakurai had hit him and intended to finish the boy for such insolence.

"You are going to regret hitting me boy...." said the shinobi whom shed his cloak that had a weird assortment of red clouds upon it.

"Oh will I? If you are so certain of my defeat, then by all means. I don't intend to lose. You have nuts the size of watermelons to openly walk into the village you abandoned Kisame!" said Rakurai whose eyes were ablaze with red tints in a swirled design. This thoroughly confused Kisame whom was glancing to the Mist emblem, then back to the youth's eyes.

"Those eyes. They aren't of this village Uchiha. Who did you steal that headband from?" Kisame slid back his right foot in a defensive stance knowing all too well the abilities of an Uchiha. Perhaps there was some meat behind the cocky boy infront of him. If Kisame judged correctly, the boy before him couldn't be more then 15 or 16 yet already had fully developed eyes. Not even Madara had accomplished that feat so early and he'd had help from his brother.

Quirking his eyebrow, Rakurai stared vacant of expression at Kisame before answering in a low tone, "I am Rakurai Raiga. My entire life has been spent within this village. This is my home and your words mean nothing. You speak of Uchiha... I am not. The other day a ninja hit me fairly hard and I was blind for two days. Now... everything is vibrant in color and I can feel the things around me. Whether that had anything to do with my current predicament is none of your concern. You have found your matchmaker traitor!"

The words had just parted his mouth when his eyes translated a movement by the Akatsuki member. Kisame was well known for his water techniques, though Rakurai wasn't well versed in them himself. Quickly, his hands formed five seals as Kisame's boot met the ground. Water erupted from below his foot and it was aimed at Rakurai's current position.

Water met earth though as a Dragon shot forth from the ground. Its entire body was made of earthen scales and moss hung from its mouth. Smirking, he'd send the dragon at Kisame in a direct act of vengence for this man's violent deeds.

Kisame was impressed by the excellent use of chakra by this lowly ninja, but this technique wouldn't be enough to end the dangerous S ranked death dealer. Hand signs flew together between his scaley palms as the dragon rose near. It was within ten feet of his body when it was suddenly brought down. Beneath the beast was a vortex of water that had risen up from the hole that Kisame had made earlier. Moments later the only bit left of the Dragon was a mud puddle and a bit of moss, "Is that all that you've got boy? I expected an Uchiha to be more versed in the acts of combat. Perhaps you aren't as skilled as I originally expected." Quickly, hand seals shot forth again, though while doing so his body lurched as if to puke.

Water issued from his mouth in a huge spherical fashion aimed in Rakurai's direction and traveling at a very fast rate of speed. This attack was ill met as it raced to its doom. While Kisame had been forming his own seals, so had the Genin. A fairly large stone made building beside Rakurai dislodged from the ground to land infront of the attack which toppled the building. Neither opponent could see the other due to the crashed building between. Debri still flew and ash clouded the area. Many of the members who had been watching now fled as the fight began to take on a more large scale measure.

Rakurai's Words
Words Typed: 676
Words Reserved: 6844 + 676 = 7520
Words Spent: 7520 - 0 = 7520
Total Left: 7520

Quote:
See Angra Mainyu thread for the words that are missing between this post and my last post

Uchiha Damian

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Her calls went unanswered and her search around the area proved fruitless. Then the thought struck her that he may have gone back to the village or even out to spar. Akane chose to inspect the village first. With haste, she made her way back to the village, running the entire way and not stopping for an instant. Doing such a thing would mean she would lose what little of his scent she had. As she ran, she felt a spike of chakra and knew that if she continued in the direction she was going, she would most certainly find Rakurai. Something told her being an acquaintance of his was hazardous to her health but she was willing to deal with that.

Must be swift marionette. You don’t want to keep your beloved boyfriend waiting do you?

Akane nearly fell when she heard that. This thing just didn’t know when to keep its mouth shut. After a while longer of running, she finally came upon the village and with caution headed towards the tavern but she paused when she saw other onlookers fleeing. It was clear it would be best that she keep her distance for now.

words

Words typed: 197
Words reserved: 1279 + 197 = 1476
Words spent: 0
Total left: 1476

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm
| I got bored. <.< The combination of the two looks like this. Too lazy to try and resize it the pic. xP |
*Highlight areas white and underlined.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Munashii 'Uirusu', Shujouteki 'Byouki'

User Image
xxxxxx"It's oh so boring without Jouten around to fight with. I'd even welcome Youyaku to make fun of. There's nothing to do. I don't even know why we left the base." Uirusu was practically talking to himself because Byouki simply strolls alongside of him without a word or sign that he is listening. “You know what I mean?” The two continue walking before stopping a few yards from the outlands of Hidden Mist. “Whatever. We’ll just have to make due with a bit of gruesome training,” the white creature finally says with a abnormally wide and creepy grin. He shows sharp teeth with his grin and even parts them slightly to reveal something pink lashing about the inside of his mouth. It could be his tongue but the way it shifted and slid about in him mouth made it seem like something a bit less ordinary. Byouki seems to grimace a bit at Uirusu’s words; finally showing a sign that he was listening.

xxxxxxHe wasn’t sure if he’d like that kind of training. “Not to worry. I don’t plan on practicing techniques… not yet anyway. I’m more interested in bettering the way we combine. Or rather, the way I merge into you.” More like tear Byouki open and climb inside of him like he’s some sort of suit that he can hop in and zip up. Uirusu steps nearer to Byouki whose face returns to normal. With a good, hard shove, Uirusu moves Byouki back a bit more. At this, Byouki whips around, showing his back to Uirusu; that was all the sign that Uirusu needed to begin. Drawing his hand way back, Uirusu cracks his knuckles before thrusting his hand straight, like a dagger, into Byouki’s back. The black creature opens his mouth up wide, black blood squirting from his mouth and falling earthward. As the droplets fall to the ground, within the pairs shadows, Uirusu does the same with another hand.

xxxxxxMore blood falls as the shadow reveals Uirusu tearing open a hole in Byouki’s back with both hands. Blood drips onto the ground more and more as the shadows shows blood coating Uirusu’s arms. With a final tug, Uirusu draws nearer to Byouki’s back, raising a leg as he does. He then flings his body back and shoves his foot into the opening in Byouki’s back. The black creature wails about as much as possible with Uirusu restricting the movement with his hands. No sounds are heard aside from the ripping of flesh, cracking and splitting of bone, and the occasional squirting noise when a vein is ripped apart or blood is squirting from Byouki’s mouth. Gruesome was a rather light word for what was happening. Poor Byouki’s body was being torn apart without a bit of pity or even an ounce of disgust at the sight by Uirusu. In the shadow, Uirusu licks his lips and brings a hand up and onto the top of Byouki’s head. It soon slips down to his face, claws rising and then digging down into his face.

xxxxxxMore blood splatters onto the ground as Uirusu tugs himself upward, Byouki hunching forward, and shoves his other foot deep into Byouki’s back. Unlike the other foot that easily found its way from Byouki’s back down to the corresponding leg, this one tears through Byouki right in the middle. The pair shifts awkwardly as Uirusu tries to tug his foot back in and adjust it like the other. The only thing that moves on Byouki are his arms that sway with his body when moved by Uirusu shifting about and clench now and then. Uirusu finally gets his foot in a position he prefers and continues creeping inside of Byouki. He tears away skin and bits of Byouki’s insides, them plopping down to the ground. Some fall into the shadow, a torn and bloody mass of flesh that was colored almost entirely black with Byouki’s blood. The shadow shows Uirusu raising his head and then lowering it. After a moment he raises his head again, flesh in his mouth and trying to stretch as far as he tugs it.

xxxxxxThe flesh soon gives way and is ripped from the back of Byouki’s head and tossed off to the side. Uirusu again returns to his objective. He shoves both arms at the same time into Byouki’s body and then into his arms. The bones crap and the shadow shows Byouki’s hands snapping back at the elbow unnaturally. More snapping fills the air as the arms begin flailing about. After a few moments the arms fall limp and Uirusu is seen shoving his head into the hole before the entire body takes on a liquid black. The substance runs from the body and coats the ground. It eventually recedes, all of the stray flesh and bones being drug back to Byouki’s body which isn’t entirely his anymore; not Uirusu’s either. The blood continues covering the body until draining into the pours of the monster. The hair is seen to be just as white as Uirusu’s but has a strange braid that snakes from somewhere at the back of his head, underneath all of his hair, and then onto his shoulder. His eyes, hidden beneath his bangs, seem to have been fried and are about half the size of a pupil and pitch black.

xxxxxxHis entire body is covered with long gray fabric and a black wool scarf is slung around his shoulders. His white, clawed hands clench shut and then creep open as if being tested. Upon his feet are nothing, his bony white feet are bare. His long white hair shifts upon his hair as he looks himself over. “We look pretty good,” the creature says in a mixture of Uirusu’s voice and one that is much deeper than that; possibly how Byouki would sound if he spoke. The creature laughs which sounds like both a high pitched screech and a low pitched boom. “We could get use to this.”

Words = ?

KLOB MK Pauloo

Hilarious Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 am
User Image

“It’s hard being a good girl,..” 707 muttered while walking off the boat and off from the docks to head towards the unknown village known at Hidden Mist. She tried so hard not to eat anyone on the boat but they just seemed to fall in her stomach. The female was now fully dressed in her asylum outfit, and cleaned up from the feast that she had in Hidden Time. Only a few droplets of blood could be seen in the cracks of her cut up mouth and bits in her white hair, making it an off pink color. The pins in her mouth given to her by Reaver seemed to stay in nicely but she put a few sewing thread in them just in case. It would be rude of her to enter a village and have her jaw line drop. Very impolite. The female could only glance around the heavy mist filled village before her body seemed to relax. ’ It’s so quiet,… I like this place. I bet master would also love it here,.. So much fun he could have letting the test subjects run and get caught by the zombies,’ She thought as a deformed smile appeared on her face.
“Now where is the boy with the powerful eyes,…” She asked herself while turning her head to looking around before walking off in the mist. Finding the crazy virus male shouldn’t be too hard, after all he did leave an easy trace to fallow.

[ 248 / 800 ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 am
Joker sort of just appeared in the mist. He gavea slight chuckle as he started to look around for anyone that would have a key, or a chain. Or whatever it took for him to in the took to win. He made his chakra scalples and only started to walk across the way of mist. He liked this village it was fun to be apart of.

"Bloody Mist...I am make the mist bleed to death."

Joker siad lightly as he conitnued to troud across the lands. He knew the locations of the other competetors. But he wanted to give him self a chance to set up more proper like to destroy his opponents.

"Lets give them a show boys and girls.."

Joker said slightly.  

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 am
User Image

“I guess I was too late to find the pretty boy,..” 707 said to herself as she walked through the village of Hidden Mist. She was determined to find the odd male from Hidden Time however after several days of nonstop walking, even she could grow annoyed. She was tired of eating villagers quickly and not stopping to take time to change her blood drenched clothing. Even if she was a man eating creature she was still female and had tendencies to want to wash up and even relax for a short time. The female finally stopped walking, make up her mind to cease her quest on finding the male for now. Around her was a small visitor spot which held a few Inn’s, a spa and small restaurants. ‘ I do not want food for I can get that for free,…’ She thought while licking her lips, dampening the crusted dried up blood. ‘ But cleaning would be nice,..’ The female then made her way in to the spa, changed her outfit in to nothing but a towel to keep wrapped around her and went inside the public bath house. As she entered she notice an odd chakra in the bath house only to scan the hot springs around her.

“Kekeke, Why is there a smell of precious blood?” Kisame said while peeking his head out from the water, only to see a women standing by the side of the hot springs

“Shark,….” 707 said while tilting her head to the side. She had never seen a male with blue skin before. Well one that was alive anyways. His appearance was very off to her too. From what she could see the male appeared to be some kind of shark looking human. The gills and the way his eyes where very odd to her however she did not dwell on it too much.

“ That’s right girl. Names Hoshigaki Kisame.“He said while swimming over to the side where she was, stopping a few feet away from her. His sword was on the other side of the springs however he could tell that he could easily win a fight with this females chakra level. “ So tell me why are you here and why do you smell so much of blood? Judging from your body, or what I can see of it at least, it doesn’t seem you’re a mother or some kind of heroin. More of a zombie homicidal maniac babe.”

[ 248 + 412 = 660/ 800 ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 am
User Image

707’s left eye seemed to twitch a few times as she listened to him. His voice was interesting and yet seemed to bother her more then fascinate her. However the female could tell that the male inside the spring had a high amount of chakra. She wasn’t stupid enough to mess with him nor was she bored enough to try and fight him. As she listened to him ask his question she couldn’t help but to smile a bit. Her master explained to her the odd wording they used outside of the Lab and now she was glad to understand what Kisame was implying by his tone of voice. “ I was here to clean up however I since that you are very strong. Would you teach me a few techniques? I’ll tell you why I smell of nothing but blood if you do.”

“I guess I shall take that offer. I’ll start you off easy. First thing to learn is Water Bullet. It’s a ninjutsu where you manifest large amounts of water from your mouth and spit it in a spherical projectile. The hand seals to use this jutsu are Snake, Rat, Ox and Bird.” He said while spitting a few droplets of water from his mouth. “Have your chakra start at your throat and move to your mouth. Don’t try that chakra in stomach s**t with this technique or else you’ll explode. Kekeke…”

“ Understood.” The female said as her smile grew, ripping the flesh as it pulled on the stitching and safety pins which held it together. She then placed her hands together, keeping her elbows at her side to have the towel around her stay tied at her chest.’ Snake, Rat, Ox, Bird,..’ She thought while doing each handseal at a medium speed. She then took a large breath before closing her eyes to gather her chakra at the base of her throat. It felt a bit odd to her, as if something was scratching , making it so she dared not attempt to take another breath. Her mouth opened fully, and when this happened large amounts of water busted from her mouth. The water ended up going over a small wooden wall , keeping the bath houses separate. All that could be heard where a few female screams which made 707’s smile grow large as she listened to the fright.

[660 + 395 = 1055 / 800. Water Bullet complete. ]

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 am
User Image
The female’s joy hearing the screams was ended quickly when she heard the sound of hands clapping together. She then turned her head to look back towards the shark male, only to see him clapping his hands as if he was impressed by her actions. She also couldn’t help but to notice that he was now standing, wearing a pair of black pants.

“ Good job in sending the water towards the female bath side.” Kisame said with a hint of amusement in his voice. He hadn’t had such a laugh since his times with traveling with Itachi. He then stopped his clapping and stepped out of the springs fully.” I suggest you go back inside and put something else on but a towel. The next technique I wish to show you will require arm movement and as much as I love female bodys there is a time and place to them.” He explained with a grin appearing on his face, showing off his sharp teeth once more.

707 could only tilt her head to the side at the comment he had just made. ‘ I will never understand what it is with this society and nudity..’ She thought before shrugging her shoulders and turned around to head back inside the door ways to the changing room. She picked up her worn out asylum clothing and placed each article of clothing on her body. She then placed her boots on, tying up the laces with ease. Last she grabbed her large case and threw it over her shoulder only to connect it with the hooks on her back. “ That should be it,” She said to herself before heading back outside towards the hot springs, only to see that Kisame had also changed. He was now wearing in fishnet shirt and was carrying a long black jacket in his right arm that appeared to have red symbols on it. She couldn’t help but to also notice that he was now wearing a scratched out headband with the village’s symbol on it. The female decided that it was best to not ask about his attire. “ What is there next to learn?”

“ I’m going to teach you a technique called Daibakuryuu no jutsu also know as Great exploding current. It’s a simple ninjutsu technique where water will form in a vortex and such anything on the surface. The hand seals are Bird, Snake, Ox, Snake and Dragon. Pretty simple if I do say so myself.” He said in a cocky voice while crossing his arms over his chest. “Normally I would show you how it works but where’s the fun if you understand everything about it? Also I suggest you try to aim for the middle of the sauna so it will be easier to work with.” Kisame then cracked his head to the side, as he waited for her a say something.

“ I take it that this technique is something you came up with?” She asked as she started to make a mental note on the hand seals, testing each one out so she could get the hang of them.

[522 ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:19 pm
User ImageThe figure walked off the boat onto the new lands. It's scanners shot all over the landscape, taking in as much information as it was capable of recording. The robotic figure walked down the docks, getting a number of people to stare at him as he continued towards the city itself. Some of the folk pointed towards him and whispered amongst each other. However, extra-sensitive microphones was able to pick up what they were talking about. "What is that thing?" "It looks dangerous. We should inform the local police." "Mommy, that thing is scary." The figure dismissed the banter as commonplace and to be expected as it continued through the vast number of people. It was not long before the robot reached the edge of the village docks and looked around, taking note of the landscape. However, a large burst of water in the distance caught the robot's attention. There seemed to be a female training with a local ninja in secret which was identified as Kisame, the missing nin that was also known as a killer of the mist. The robot took a few steps towards the two before stopping and letting the optics zoom in and observe the training styles of the two creatures. After observing the female returning into the building and re-emerging with asylum clothing, the robot's internal systems collaborated with itself as if deciding whether or not it should contact the nearest medical hospital to recapture the subject but the overall ruling in the figure's system ruled to let them be and return to gathering information on the world as it is so it could us it to its advantage later on. The figure then turned its back towards the two as it sensed a presence behind it. Sure enough, there was a ninja standing there, swords drawn and positioned to strike. "Halt! Who are you and what is your purpose here," asked the ninja as he started to encircle his target. "We have no name and our purpose here is to gather information on the landscape and subjects within to complete the databanks we have on the entire world," said the figure as it turned full body towards the ninja. The ninja was taken aback by the response, not fully understanding what was actually said. To every other ninja, the response would basically mean, "I'm a spy and my identity is of no importance to you." The ninja then took a step forwards and said, "Then leave spy. You will learn nothing here of anyone." The figure scanned the man through its optic lens before stating, "Subject: Kurosuki Raiga. Former member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Having lost your battle against Naruto Uzumaki, you faked your death and re-entered society as a ninja of your local government." Raiga was taken aback with the statements that were said from the figure and took a step back. "How... Never mind, I do not care how you figured out something like that but you will not live to reveal my identity to the world," yelled out Raiga as he lifted his swords into the air and lightning crashed down upon them, covering him with a coat of lightning. He then rushed forwards, attempting to take the figure by surprise but he was the one who was surprised as the figure merely lifted a hand and flicked out a finger causing Raiga to stop and jump back before the finger actually touched him. Of course, that flick would have done nothing at all since it had no chakra backing it and was just to see how the man would react to something that was not expected. The figure was recording this and it knew that the more information it could get out of this man the better off in the battlefield he will become. Raiga stopped moving back and stared at the figure, wondering if that was an attack or a bluff before shaking his head to clear it. He then ran towards the figure again, this time going for the kill instead of trying to avoid getting himself hurt. The figure saw the killing intent in the man's eyes before sidestepping and throwing a back hand towards the back of the mans head. However, he was nicked in the side from one of the two sword swings before his hand hit the back of Raiga's head and getting shocked from the lightning armor that surrounded him. As Raiga stumbled forwards, the robot took a step back before a port opened up on its back and a katana appeared out of the opening. The figure drew the blade and the port closed before taking a stance that was familiar to Kendo. Raiga quickly turned around and noticed that the robot now had a blade before giving out a yell, "Lightning Bolt Fang!" With that, he swung down his swords towards his target who watched as a serpent shaped lightning bolt headed straight for it. Quickly it took the blade that it held and then stabbed it into the ground before letting to of it and watched as the lightning struck the improvised lightning rod before getting sucked into the metal and ultimately getting grounded into the earth. The figure then rushed forwards towards Raiga, drawing the blade from the ground before jumping forwards and making a front flip before attempting to strike the man from above with the backside of the blade. Of course, Raiga did not notice that the backside of the blade was facing him so he quickly lifted one of his two swords to stop the swing in its tracks and then swung towards the side to knock the blade away. The figure was forced to do a back flip in the air to keep its balance before landing on its feet and pulled the blade close to it to keep balance and a form of defense. Raiga did not waste a second of this opening and then ran forwards towards the robot while getting covered in elemental lightning once more like it was armor. The man swung both swords forwards in two directions, hoping to catch his target in a pincer but to his dismay, the figure ran towards him instead and did a front flip over him, just avoiding getting its leg cut from the attack. Suddenly, Raiga felt a step on the back of his head as the robot used the man's head as a stepping stone to get more distance in the jump, the lightning armor not affecting the figure one bit since the bottom of its feet was lined with rubber. Stumbling forwards a bit, Raiga finally managed to regain his balance before turning around. However, he was hit hard in the gut by the back of the sword from the figure. Raiga coughed up some spit as he stumbled back, gripping his stomach with his left forearm, holding up his right sword as if expecting the robot to finish him there. He was not expecting the figure to hit as hard as he did but that was not going to stop the man from finishing what he had started. Killing the intruding robotic spy. He quickly regained himself and looked over his target, noticing that the figure was just standing there, as if analyzing his recovery from the blow and his reactions to all the attacks. "Damn b*****d... Don't think I will let you get away with this," called the shinobi as he lifted his swords into the air again. This time, instead of having his entire body covered in the lightning, he then swung both blades towards his target creating a vortex of lightning and wind towards the robot. The figure watched as the two vortexes suddenly transformed themselves into a single large dragon head that continued forwards. The figure threw the sword upwards into the air and started making hand seals before pointing out a hand towards the dragon itself. "Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger," said the robot as a half dragon, half tiger shaped ice missile appeared from the air around him, having gathering the water particles in the mist that surrounded them and freezing them. Sure it took a little extra chakra to do it that way but it ensured that there would be enough ice to counter the lightning. As the two projectiles collided, there was a small explosion as the force of the collision pushed outwards in all direction. Snow and wind blew everywhere, causing Raiga to cover his head in hopes that he would not get blinded from having any of the ice shards flying in there. However, the figure caught the sword as it had came back down and was moving through the wind and ice before slamming the bottom of the hilt into Raiga's chest, knocking the wind out of him. As the man started to fall, the figure then kicked him hard in the side, effectively knocking him out cold from having the wind knocked out of his lungs twice within a short time. As the unconscious body of Raiga rolled to a stop, the figure sheathed the katana back into the port upon its back. It then started to review its recordings, finding many flaws in its fighting style as well in the man's fighting style himself. He overcame with anger and was striking through caution and anger while it was fighting with no emotion in any form. This made its fighting rather unpredictable and also made its selection of techniques rather limited as certain emotions brought forwards the best of a shinobi. The figure then decided to lay low for a while and made a few hand seals, cloaking itself in a Henge no Jutsu. Its disguise was that of a average male in his mid 20's wearing a kimono as if he was an important man taking a stroll. The figure then decided it would study the two that it saw earlier at the bathhouse and see if it could learn anything from the two in their training and fighting styles or learn more about the female's background as to add to its data banks.

[1691 (Here) + 2385 (Hidden Cloud) = 4076]  

bonedragon17

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Before Kisame could make a snappy comment, the male turned his head towards the destructive noise. It sounded simply as if a fight broke up and from what he could tell was that Raiga was a part of it. He couldn’t help but to smirk as he listened closely to the sounds of the fight, wanting to know who Raiga’s opponent was and why it even started. I If that fool can’t even defeat that idiot Naruto then how the hell dose he expect to defeat anyone else.’ Kisame thought as his smirk grew on his face. He then turned his attention back towards the odd dressed female, watching her practice the hand signs. “It seems that a fight is happening and sadly I know one of the fools who are taking place in it.” He said in an amused voice.

The female nodded her head ‘yes’ when hearing Kisame speak. She could feel the drastic chakra clash the moment the fight started. She didn’t seem to care about it though. She was more worried if someone from Hidden Spain would try to stop her mission or if her master was looking for her. ’ I guess I shall bring him out…. He shall be my eyes and ears for now. My protector,....’ She thought as a smile appeared on her face, making the sewing and safety pins pull on her skin. Her mouth began to bleed abit, making it so that the male with her would be distracted as the item on her back started to move. In a flash the item was gone and it seemed as if nothing was there to begin with. “ Sorry for the mess…” She said while placing her hands together and started to gather her own chakra. The color of her chakra was a dull grey with a hint of vile green mixed in to it, making her have a non human type of feel. “Daibakuryuu no jutsu” When she said those words, the female threw her left hand in front of her, pointing at the hot springs in front of her. When she did this the water in the hot springs started to swirl together, appearing as a tornado underneath the water. The soaps, wash cloths and buckets that where sitting on the edge where thrown in to the water, being sucked down in to the vortex. Soon there was barley any water left that was in the hot spring. The female rested her hand and lowered her chakra, now being complexly clam. She then turned towards Kisame with perplexed look on her face. “If you did such a thing to a human body then wouldn’t it be impossible for them to get out alive without injuring them self’s?”

“Yes however that is only for someone with a normal body. There are many different types of people out there who have thicker skin or even no skin at all. This will just be a useful distraction for them.”

The female could only nod her head yes before closing her eyes to see from the point of view of her protector. The protector looked as any other normal male did, in the body anyways. It worse a skeleton mask of an Ox, and seemed to be sitting on top of the hot springs building, watching over. She saw the after math of the fight but did not see any bodies nor any suspicious people. The only odd thing she saw was a male watching them but it wasn’t too odd…

[522 + 589 = 1111/1000 Great exploding current complete.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 am
User ImageThe figure stopped at the front door of the bath house and looked towards them both. It would seem that they were still training, not really caring for anyone approaching their general area. Of course, it could withstand water and resist corrosion so the water that was flying all over the place was not much concern for it. Still within the transformation jutsu's effect, the robotic figure entered the hot springs to find that the two were still talking about a technique she had just executed. Scanning the hot springs, the figure observed the remnants of the springs and noticed the markings of water moving at high velocities from the erosion that was created. It walked towards what was left of the water and then knelt down to get a closer inspection of the technique's power. Its optics zoomed in closer as the recording systems went to work, documenting every little detail as well as how much water was still left within the springs.

After its documentation was complete, the figure stood up and turned its head towards the two training and the lone man with the skull upon his head. As odd as that seemed to some of the programs that was running within its core systems, it did not scream danger as there was no intent of killing or suspicion coming from the man. The figure made a quick scan of the figure and noticed something even more odd about him. His form did not seem completely solid nor did it seem set in that design. Could it be that the man could change his form? Or is it that he was not a man at all but something else? It was hard for the programs that were running diagnostic tests to confirm either of the two hypothesis.

The figure halted its examination of the man and then looked towards Kisame. The screen that it perceived the world through suddenly filled with information on the man. Internally, the figure stated to itself, "Subject name: Kisame Hoshigaki. Water Release user, able to summon sharks to do his bidding. Last known to have killed himself through summoning his own sharks to devour him to avoid capture. Once was the wielder of the Samehada which changed sides to Killer Bee, the previous seven tailed beast host. Still currently a missing ninja in the Hidden Mist Black Book." Of course, this was completely to itself so Kisame would not hear any of the information on him, even though his reaction would confirm the information that was already stored. A virtual thee dimensional model was then created within the figure's programs of Kisame before being saved and stored away in a separate file.

The figure then turned its attention to the female that was being trained by Kisame. The woman was a pretty thing in her own way but showed a large hint of danger due to the asylum clothing she was wearing. Further scan of the woman discovered that she was rather frail but skilled in her ninjutsu from the form of her hands. They looked they were limber enough to make hand seals quickly and her arm muscles showed that she could do a number of hand seals before getting a cramp or getting tired of having to fight. However, at this level, she was no match for it if it came down to a fight. It was built to house what once was an incredibly powerful ninja's chakra and abilities. There was little to contemplate there. Another three dimensional rendering was created within its programs of the woman before being saved into a nameless file as it still did not know what the woman was called. The figure slowly backed a bit to give the trio some room but did not stop observing them with its recording systems on full operation.

[4076 + 641 = 4717]  

bonedragon17

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

The skull wearing male crawled along the roof top, always taking a few steps when the male who was observing them moved. It was now on hunched forward, using its hands help it stay balanced. It’s legs where bent outward, making it easier to crawl on the roof. Its body appeared to be in an odd angle, giving it a deformed appearance. The male then lifted his left arm and held it in to a potion that made it appear it was holding a gun of some kind. Within a few seconds something was starting to appear in the empty space of his hand. A few moments passed and a sawed off shot gun appeared in his hand. He showed no threat towards the male however the protector could feel his master’s discomfort about someone watching them.

The female opened her right eye, now looking straight as Kisame. She then tilted her head to the side as a large grin appeared on her face. When this happened the sewing that kept her mouth together broke in some parts, now leaving her mouth appearing longer. Droplets of blood fell down from her mouth and on her jacket, adding to the already dried up blood that soaked it. “You’re a shark,… Do you eat people too?” She asked, being purely curious. “Master won’t let me eat normal food,… He says that since I’m special I get to eat weaker people than me…. They taste yummy.” As she spoke her voice turned in to an odd childish tone as if she didn’t know any better.

“Are you asking this because you’re hungry or because someone is watching us?” Kisame asked as a large grin appeared on his face. He then turned his head towards the side, looking out towards the broken gates of the hot springs.

[303]

Quote:
1. “The Protector” – Since the T virus makes the body of the user very week the user can create a ‘helper’ . The body is made up of random materials such as meat, bones, wires and anything else the user can find. The body will appear to be human however the face is unknown, hiding behind a mask. The Protector can only do minimal functions such as pick up the user, carry them, and block one attack before its body is destroyed.

2. “The Protector: Attack mode. “ – The protector can carry one weapon at a time but is not able to use any attack that contains chakra. The weapon for this particular body is a simple sawed-off shotgun.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games