Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:10 am
Kazama then began to walk away from the fight,once he was deep in the woods he saw Neji walking and then qucikly ran over to him and said. "Im here for more training" Neji turned to him and said "Okay then.So what do you want to learn?" Kazama cracked his knuckles and said. "I only want to learn Heavenly spin for now" Neji smirked and said. "Okay to do this technique,you must use release Chakra form each of your tenketsu holes in yuor body,doing this will cause you to spin very rapidly and it will create a barrier around you.Providing defense for head on attacks"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:11 am
Kazama nodded as he watched Neji do it.Neji held his left arm in front of him and then neji brung his right foot in front of him and then Neji began to spin very rapidly,Kazama covered his eyes as dust flew up from where Neji was spinning,Neji then came to a slow stop and then said. "Now you try" Kazama nodded as he took several steps back and did exaxtly what Neji did,Kazama then released Chakra from each tenketsu hole in his body and then Kazama bursted into a spin,Kazama spun about 2 times before he came to a stop,Neji then sais. "You must emitt a bigger blast of chakra than that if you want to spin faster and more effiently now try again" Kazama then dragged his right foot across the ground in front of him and then,Kazama emitted bigger blast of chakra form his side,casuing him to spin several more times than before and much faster.

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:12 am
Kazama then came to a slow stop and then looked at Neji and said. "How was that?" Neji smirked and said. "Is was horrible,but it was still better than last time so your not doing anything wrong,but try again and this time i expect it to be better than last time." Kazama nodded as he cracked his knuckles and closed his eyes trying to focus his chakra,Kazama then reopened his eyes and stared directly in front of him,Kazama then brung his left arm in front of him and drug his right leg across the ground in front of him,Kazama then emitted a huge blast of chakra on his left side causing him to spin very fast,Neji observed him as he was improving with each attempt,the ground under Kazam's feet began to break under him as clouds of dust rose up and swirled around the air,Kazama then came to a slow stop feeling slightly dizzy because of all the spinning he was doing.Neji then looked at Kazama as he slightly wobbled back and forth and then said. "Now that was much better than both of you last two attempts together just keep that up and you should be good,but i have aa littl bit of advice for you.When your spinning and you feel like your about to stop,but you need to keep spinning,all you have to do is release more chakra out of your Tenketsu holes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:14 am
Kazama nodded as he again closed his eyes and got ready for the technique,Kazama began to focus his chakra as he took several deep breathes trying to stay focused,Kazama then opened his eyes and drug his foot in front of him and then emitted a large blast of chakra from his side,Kazama then began spinning very fastly,Kazama was spinning for about 10 seconds when he felt himself slowing down,Kazama then remembered what Neji had said and then Kazama emitted another blast of chakra out of his side and his speed and furiousity increased again,Neji watched Kazama slightly impressed as Kazama had done this,Kazama then came to a stop as rhe dust around him settled revealing a huge crater that surrounded Kazama,then Neji smirked and said. "Not Bad Kazama you doing pretty well.But your not done yet,get ready." Neji then threw several kunai at Kazama,and Kazama watched them get close to him.Kazama then emitted another blast of chakra form his side and began spinning again,once the kunai reached him,Kazama felt himself get slightly cut,Kazama then came to a stop as he was holding his arm,with a small drop of blood oozing between his fingers,then Neji said. "You wren't spinning fast enough to block the kunai,which means that you need more practice

Hyuga_Kazama

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:14 am
Kronan nodded, understanding where Sasuke was trying to get at. Afterward, Kronan finally untangled his hands from the wire and held two shuriken close together in one hand with one in his other hand.

"Ok, now throwing the shuriken and guiding them with my chakra in the threads shouldnt be all that hard. But gathering enough chakra to blow that large blaze of fire from my mouth down the string will be a problem..." Kronan said to himself, trying to analyze and map out the whole situation.

"Hmph, he only has one try. If he doesnt, then he'll wiped out of chakra and wont be able to try again until after he rests." Sasuke said as he looked at the dummy made of straw that was Kronan's target.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:18 am
Kazama then nodded as he stepped back and watched Neji pull out several more kunai,Neji then launched them at Kazama very firecly,Kazama then drug his right foot in front of him and emitted a large blast of chakra from his side,Kazama then began spinning very rapidly,once the kunai reached Kazama,then bounced off of him and then Kazama came to a slow stop as he caught the kunai.Neji then smirked and said. "That was good.Now try again" Kazama then smirked as Neji puleld out several shuriken and several kunai,Neji then launched them at kazaam very hard,Kazama then released Chakra from each Tenketsu hole in his body,causing him to spin very fast.When the kunai and shuriken hit they were deflected and then Neji pulled otu several more and launched them at Kazama,Kazama slightly felt himself getting dizzy as Neji threw more Kunai and shuriken at him,but Kazama kept releasing Chakra form his Tenketsu holes and deflected the other weapons as well

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:19 am
Kazama then quickly jumped back as Neji pulled out several kunai and a few Shuriken,Kazama closed his eyes and prepared himself to do the Heavenly spin technique.Then Neji launched all of them at Kazama and Kazama qucikly threw up his right arm and drug his left foot on front of him,Kazama then emitted a large blast of chakra from his side which caused him to spin very rapidly,as Kazama spun dust flew up from around him and then the shuriken and Kunai bounced off of Kazama as the got close to him,Kazama then stopped spinning and caugh the weapons like before,Kazama then stepped out of the huge crater that he had made and looked at Neji and said. "Was that better than last time?" Neji then smirked and said. "Yes it was much better than last time.So i guess your ready to learn the Gentle fist technique as well?" Kazama nodded as he said."Yes i think I am ready"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:20 am
Kronan breathed in slowly as he jumped back getting ready for his first and most likely last attempt. He then dashed up high in the air, spinning slightly side ways as he launched the two shuriken that were stuck close togther, appearing to look like one shuriken. Kronan concentrated with great focus as the shuriken split into two, wrapping around the straw dummy. Kronan then spun around one more time as he floated in the air, launching the last and final shuriken. The shuriken whistled through the air as it wrapped around the target. Kronan quickly caught the string from the last shuriken in his mouth before it pulled away as he landed on the branch of a tree. After landing, Kronan quickly performed the need handseals and stared down at the straw dummy.

"Come on..I only have one chance..." Kronan said in his head as he began gathering chakra inside of his mouth.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:27 am
Kronan closed his eyes as he felt his body being drained of chakra as the last bit of it gathered into his mouth. Kronan felt a spark in his mouth and opened his eyes while letting all of his chakra eject from his mouth at once. Afterward, a extremely long and large blaze if fire flew from his mouth down the wire taht was connected to the dummy. Kronan used his chakra to mold the flame at the tip into the image of dragon head as he made it open it's mouth just as Sasuke did. The beam of fire smashed into the straw dummy, leaving nothing left as it descinagrated.

"What?...He did it on the first try..." Sasuke said in shock as he watched Kronan faint and fall from the tree branch he was standing on. He quickly dashed over to Kronan and caught him before he hit the ground."Heh...that's two times you proved me wrong." Sasuke said as he laid Kronan down on the ground."Well Kronan, tha twas the last technique I had to offer you right now. Purhasps I'll see you later on." Sasuke said with a smirk as he lifted up, and put his hands in his pockets before he began walking away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:30 am
Quote:
Kronan 2000 for Fire Dragon Blast and Dragon Fire Technique

Kronan_Chan

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:37 am
Quote:
Kazama 900 points for mastering Heavenly spin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:42 am
Neji then cracked his neck and said."Okay we begin now"Kazama then stood up and stood across from Neji then Neji said."Now first you must activate your byakugan and then gather the chakra into your hand"Kazama did as he said and activated his byakugan and started gathering chakra into his hand then Neji said."Now you should be able to see the tenketsu in my body if you dont know what that means then it's my internal chakra coils 361 pressure points.Now when you use this techniuqe you must damage the internal system rather than the external system of your enemy,so when you strike your opponent you must send your chakra through there body and damage the internal sector now come and hit me Kazama"As Kazama ran over to Neji to try and strike him his hands grew slightly blue not the full body color and then Kazama thursted his palm out to hit him and Neji swiftly jumped back out of the way and said"Too slow"Kazama then ran at him again and threw a series of opened palm attacks at Neji,Neji contiuned to dodge them saying"Too Slow"every now and then.After about 5 minutes of these continued attacks Kazama fell to his knees of exaustion and then Neji yelled to him"Get up,Hyuga clan members are not weak now get up and give me everything youv'e got"Kazama rose to his feet and his hands started to grow a light blue again but this time they were darker Kazama then ran at Neji very swiftly staying very low to the ground and then Kazama threw 2 open palmes attacks expecting Neji to dodge them and just as Neji did,Kazama spun around fiercly and threw and threw a hard open palmed attack at Neji catching him off guard,Neji was hit hard in his side and then said."Thats good but you failed to direct your chakra through my body and hit my internal sector instead you bruised my external body"

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:43 am
Neji smiled and said"Try again"Kazama jumped back feeling slightly fatigued but he ran at Neji full speed anyway,Once Kazama got within striking range he threw another sereis of open palmed attacks at Neji as the blue aura flew from his hands,Neji began dodging these as well but having a much harder time dodging them than before,Kazama continued to swing at Neji while Neji still dodged them,Kazama then suddenly stopped and jumped back,Kazama then bounced off a tree flying full force at Neji with his feet still off the ground,while in the air still Kazama started upanother series of open palmed attacks,Kazama got off about 30 swings before his feet touched the ground again,once Kazama saw that that didn't work he started spinning around rapidly swinging in the process,while ducking down lower and suddenly springing up again.Kazama kept all this up until he ran out of chakra and fainted.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:44 am
Kazama woke up in the same exact spot as he fell and then looked over and saw Neji standing there,Kazama got up and Neji said."Your a hard worker Kazama,thats a good sign.You should have this down in no time but now since your up it's time to practice again,but this time you won't be coming after me i want you to attack that tree right there and make it fall by leaving no external bruises on it and then when that tree begins to fall quickly side step to the next tree that will be on your right."Kazama looked at the tree Neji had pointed to and then looked to the right of that tree and saw ten more lined up Kazamathen walked over to the tree and took a deep breath

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:46 am
Kazama then activated his byakugan and started thrusting open palmed attacks at the tree.After about three hits Kazama''s hands grew blue witht the aura of the gentle fist technique,Kazama kept striking the tree sending his chakra though out the tree with each hit,Kazama then saw that the tree had started to fall and he immediatly jumped over to the naxt tree and started attacking that one thinking to him self."Only ten more to go come on Kazama you can do this."Kazama''s fluency grew better with each attack and as soon as that tree was done he side stepped over to the next tree,Kazama easily got rid of that tree for it was the most narrow tree and then Kazama jumped over to the seventh tree,Kazama threw about 15 strikes to this tree and then it started to fall Kazama spun over to the 6th tree and hit it about 15 times expecting it to fall,when it didnt Kazama threw about 15 more and then it fell as Kazama jumped over to the 5th and biggest tree Kazama felt him self losing chakra very quickly Kazama threw about 35 vey quick blows tothe tree directing his chakra to the same exact spot in the tree when it didn''t fall Kazama threw about 30 attacks and then it fell Kazama quickly jumped over to the 4th tree and struckit about 25 times and it fell Kazama then gracefully sidestepped over to the 3rd tree and threw several attacks making this tree fall,Kazama then started to get sloppy as he jumped over to the 2nd tree he attacked it about 50 times and it still didnt fall due to his lack of power form fatigue once it fell Kazama went over to the last tree and struck it with all his power and the tree fell after about 30 hits

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff