Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Shikarama Nara, The Dedicated Genius

Shikarama's eyes slowly opened as Aya spoke. His frowning face was slowly replaced with a light smile to his cousin, as she reached out her hand. Who care's if he didn't meet that b*****d, Joker's standards. He had proven himself and fought against and alongside chunin level ninja and higher. He slowly reached out his hand to her, nodding as she apologized. "It's fine, I haven't really planned anything out. Perhaps we could head towards the training grounds. Maybe we could see what we've both learned." He suggested, as he began to, wish her help, pull himself to his feet. From there, he gently let go of her hand and smiled back to her. He turned forward and began to lead her. He headed out into the village, making sure she was following.
22451 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 251
Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere - 251/800  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
~ Aya Nara ~ Silent Schemer ~

Aya smiled when he suggested the training grounds. He seemed to be in a bit of a bad mood for not passing the exams, so she decided she would make today enjoyable for him. He began to lead the way, as she followed next to him. Her usual motherly, cheery smiled on her face. The night was dark, with lots of white dots littering the sky. She looked at her cousin, before giving a warm smile.

"Even if you didn't pass the exams, your still strong to me." She said encouragingly. Her voice was quiet, but not too quiet, and calm. They continued walking, when Aya felt something jump onto her shoulder. She felt it walk across her shoulders and run against her cheek. It was fuzzy and warm. Upon turning her head to see what it was, she got a mouthful of hair. When she turned away and spit it out, she heard a small meow. She laughed, before grabbing the cat off her shoulder and holding it in her arms. It meowed and tried to bat at the strings of her sweater. She giggled, before it stood up and jumped onto Shikarama's shoulder. She smiled at him, before continuing on her way. She waited for him, and began to think of plans. He was no doubt stronger than her, maybe she could bring him into close range?

[Word count = 231
Total word count = 10262]

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Shikarama looked out over the many lights throughout the village, and the stars above."Even if you didn't pass the exams, your still strong to me." Aya said He glanced back to her, smiling softly at her words. "Thank you Aya, In the end though, I still have some things to learn. I need to develop my skills further. Next time, I will be ready." His eyes widened then, as she would find a cat on her shoulder, and, after getting a face full of the animal, she would take it into her arms. He found himself chuckling gently at the sight of her and the animal. The creature went at it's antics, swatting her sweater strings. He was glad to hear her laugh again. He had risked his life in the chunin exams, nearly dieing several times. He closed his eyes, chuckling with her. ?He opened his eyes then, feeling as the cat bounded onto his shoulder. He smiled at the creature while it balanced on him. He petted the cat gently, moving forward, towards the distant training grounds. He was interested to see what she had become capable of.
22641 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 441
Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere - 441/800  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

To tell the truth, Aya was sort of nervous. She had just recently come out of the Academy, and then, days after her graduation, ended up in the hospital. She didn't have much training, but she was sure she would be able to learn quickly. She was the smartest of her year in the clan. The cat eventually jumped off his shoulder when scared by a dog. Aya watched as the cat ran up the tree, the dog followed, and the cat jumped down. The cat taunted the dog for a few moments, before walking away looking all victorious. Aya couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Seems like something she would have done if she had been that cat. She continued through the village, looking up at all the stars sparkling in the sky. They reached the entrance of the training grounds and went in. She looked around at the dark forest around them, perfect for the Nara clan. But she knew she was at a disadvantage. He was stronger than her, and she was easily pinned. She would have to be quick, sharp and witty if she had any change of getting him. But she also didn't want to hurt him, he was a clan mate after all. He was the only family she really had.

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Shikarama's thoughts drifted to all that had happened in such a short period of time. He had fought alongside and against an incredibly powerful ninja, and helped in defeating a monster. Afterwards, he faced, alongside Aya, a monster of a man. After that, he had dealt in the chunin exams, and even made it to the final rounds, nearly succeeding, despite dealing with opponents far stronger then himself. He glanced to the cat, whom eventually jumped off. A dog had arrived and moved to chase then feline. The cat rushed up a tree and the dog chased it to the tree, before the cat moved down and hissed at the canid. Soon enough, The cat had left the dog and Shikarama and Aya did the same. He smiled softly, laughing in unison with his cousin. They made their way through and past the village centers and to the entrance of the training grounds. The darkness of the night covered much of the area. Most of it was lit only by the moon and the street lights from the village. This was the perfect environment for the Nara. Shikarama moved ahead and turned back to her.Aya, are you sure about this? You are my cousin, and I rather not hurt you. It may be difficult for me to hold back." He said, looking to her seriously now. They had to set out their skills. But the fact was, Shikarama held nearly all the advantages over his causing. He was older, stronger, more experienced, more tactically sound, and had more chakra and more jutsu. If he could, he would avoid using any sharp techniques. Those, naturally, were the most likely to cause injury.
22641 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 441
Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere - 441/800  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

The younger Nara went to the other side of the clearing, before turning back to her cousin. He asked if she really wanted to go through with it. She looked at the ground for a moment, feeling connected to the shadows below. She did feel the slight pain in her side, as it began to spread through her body. But it was only a slight sting. But with the slight sting, she could feel a bit of power being dealt with it. She smiled a bit, before looking back to Shikamara. Again, she was the weakest out of the two. But she might be the wittiest. She was good with traps, and she was great at getting out of tight spots. This might give her an edge, give her a slight chance of getting away. She looked up at her cousin who was looking at her. She nodded, before taking a step back.

"I'm sure you won't kill me. Plus, I'm sure I can think of something up." She said softly. She got into her usual fighting stance, before looking at him, and waited for him to make the first move. As she waited, she was doing her usual thing. Silently scheming.

[Word count = 210
Total word count = 10690]

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
~:: Ginsa Hyumon::~

Ginsa continued to walk down the streets, watching the world as random things started to flip into a more chaotic form. In fact, there were an army of Space Crabs starting to destroy the village, slowly but surely. Ginsa, however, had no use for fighting them as he had nothing to learn here. It was true that those who were emotionless only act on basic needs and his basic need was to eat, sleep, and to merely get stronger, or at least that is what it seems. Ginsa was about to head towards the docks to see how Hidden Federation was doing in these times to see a Hyuuga, watching a couple of others at a distance. Ginsa then decided to head towards the Hyuuga's direction, his face frozen in the same state of emotionless as he continued forwards, hand on the hilt of his blade in case the boy attacked him.

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 pm
Logan Hyuuga, the Blue Byakugan
((Appearance: He has very large blue Byakugan eyes which appear to lack pupils. He wears a cloak, pants, gloves, a shirt, four scarfs, and a mask. they are all black and made of special materials. These clothes make it so only his eyes can be seen.))
Logan shifted his gaze, lightly seeing a young man having taken notice of him. He was gripping his sword, as if he sensed a threat, but paid no attention to the puppet user. At that, the man lacked any features that indicated emotions. There were no signs of muscle tension or contraction. Logan faced him, and began moving down from the buildings he stood on. It took a matter of seconds and he had moved to the ground. Logan stood now before Ginsa, his stature compared to Ginsa rather noticeable. He waited calmly, seeing what the man would do.
18688 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 1288
Quote:

RLRLR

lalaepidemic

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm
♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯ Yuki Uchiha ♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

User Image

♪ ♫ ׺°”˜`”°º× ♪ ♫ ׺°”˜`”°º× ♪ ♫ ׺°”˜`”°º× ♪ ♫ ׺°”˜`”°º× ♪ ♫

══════════ ♪ ♫
Bone began to speak to Yuki telling her a story of how he found his two puppets. He didn't go deep in to detail about them. Just that he found one in the morgue, and the other in a dumpster. She began to wonder if he stole the body from the morgue. He must have, how else would he obtain the corpse without stealing it. And the other, poor girl. Her body left in a dumpster? What a terrible terrible thing to do. Kill someone and disrespect the body by throwing in a dumpster like a bag of trash. Yuki frowned at the thought, that person was a monster. Part of her hoped he was in the crowd of people that Bone just slaughtered. It was bad to think that way, but the person deserved it.

He spoke of the feeling of guilt. It was a terrible feeling. One she hadn't felt in a long time. Not back to since she was younger, and kissed her friends crush. She felt so guilty she couldn't even look at herself in the mirror. Her friend hated her for it, and they haven't spoken since. But though guilt was a terrible feeling, it was one that all people have probably experienced, and wish to never experience again. If he was unable to feel guilt for killing all these people, there was no way in her mind that this shinobi was human. She hoped he felt some guilt, though there was no way she could tell if he was. He seemed so emotionless and cold. From the looks of it he wouldn't have to worry about the guilt causing his mission to hit a rough patch.

He was doing something, though she couldn't tell exactly what it was. It appeared he was about to begin some kind of sick ritual to the bodies. This must be what his mission was, to collect many many puppets. She took a step forward wanting to stop him, but something strange was happening in side of her head. She wanted to see how a puppet was made. She has never seen a puppet being made. She had to imagine it to be quite disturbing though. She shook her head at the thought, how could she even let her mind wander to that side of reason for a second. He asked her if she wanted to watch and she walked up to him, standing only a few feet away now. "No, I do not want to watch. And I can't let you do this to these people. They deserve to be buried, and let their bodies be treated with respect like every other person does. Turning them in to puppets is just wrong. I won't let you do it." She said as the dots in her eyes began to spin rapidly before stopping as she stared down at Bone. This was enough; she was a genin, a shinobi of hidden leaf. She couldn't let him do this. She should have stepped forward sooner.

Word count: 504
Jutsu Learned:

Yuki Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 106lbs
Area: Hidden Leaf
Total Chakra: 8,019
Spendable Chakra: 2,319
Current Jutsu: N/A

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Karokee only swirled her finger in her tea. She swirled it around in a circle for a few moments. She sighed a bit as the next teacher wanted to train with her. However, the crabs had called him away. These crabs were falling from the sky. It seemed as if the leaf villagers were prepared for these kind of attacks. Everything seemed to be normal. Karokee only spun around her two kunai.

"What...Giant space crabs attack the village...Nobody seems to care.. Howcan none of you stand up and attack what is happening to you guys. You guys are pathetic.. in my village..all those that can pick up a knife.. can fight...But now none of these people..God."

Karokee tossed one of her kunai into the face of the invading space crabs. They didn't seem like much. The kunai she tossed went through the space crab with ease. She jumped high in the air and quickly came down with the kuani into the shell of the crab. She dragged it out and kept charging towards the invading crabs. She only wondered what she was going to do about her own village. She hoped that.. she could get to it in time.. however.. it didn't matter. Not right now.. all that mattered was killign these crabs and defending the people that needed her right now. She only looked up and she had already went through both of her weapons.

"Out of weapons..out of time. Whatever..time to actually use my jutsu.."

KArokee swirled her hands in a fierce movements. As she saw the crabs approach her. The crabs were pratically over un her before she unleashed a torrent of wind blads. The blades almost seemed to deflect off their armor. However the crabs moved for a moment longer nad they fell apart. However the noise from the hosptile is what really attracted her. She started to run over that way as she saw the glass shatter. She saw a small child almost... get killed by the falling glass. Karokee quickly used her wind sphere to knock him out the way. She stood there and looked at the man..he was something to behold. His very power..made her shake. it was almost as he was peering into her soul..without even lookign in her direction. She feel backwards as she felt somebody drag her backwards. It was her last master Sora. He only gave her a slight smile.

"You should be more careful..that guy is no.. weakling.. He study for me for a while..and he's over powered. Jsut so you know.. Come on..We need to get you some where safe.."

Karokee only flipped up and pushed his hands off of her. She stood up and shook her head pointing to all the problems in Hidden Leaf. She dragged her hand through her hair. She didn't respect this village due to its pure number of people but nobody wanted to fight except for a few. She would fight until she died. That was what she didn't understand.

"No fight until I die..that's my way of the ninja.."

Karokee said as she punched through a crab. She saved, Sora's life. Sora only gave a brief smirk. As he returned the favor. Karokee only jumped in the air and threw down more wind blades. As she hooked up on a tree branch. She stood there for a moment and cracked her knuckles. As she let out a chuckle.

"Tell you what.. I save few more people..and you don't die... I will come back and save your life again and you can teach me that strange wind attack?"

Sora only nodded. As aArokee ran across the trees.. trying to save what was worth saving. However..it just didn't seem like it was doign anything. The world was falling into dispair..and it was falling fast. (649)  

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

RLRLR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 am
User Image

As his cousin moved past him and out further into the clearing, he waited for a response. To say the least, what she was doing was odd. She was far more serious in her appearance now then he had ever remembered her. Soon enough, a smile returned to her face. The fact was, they had never really tested one another's full intelligence. It would be interesting to see the strategic minds of two Nara go against one another. Aya nodded to him reassuringly and took a step back. She said but one thing, "I'm sure you won't kill me. Plus, I'm sure I can think of something up." before taking a battle stance. Shikarama moved to take a stance. However, something far beyond what we imagined happened. From a above, huge objects had fallen from the sky around them, crashing into the earth. It seemed to now be happening in the village and spreading throughout it. Shikarama was knocked back by the impact, and slowly pulled himself to his feet. Out from the craters left, a huge crustacean emerged. It looked at lot like a crab. As a matter of fact, it was a crab. It seemed to have fallen out of nowhere. High in the sky many objects could be seen falling towards the village. They were falling from space, and they were crabs. These things... they were... SPACE CRABS. The crab reached towards Shikarama, slamming it's huge claw down at him. Shikarama jumped quickly, cursing as he formed handseals. He opened his mouth and exhaled towards the crab. Flying Nail Mist Pierce From his breathe, hundreds of nails had appeared and flew at high speeds. Despite their size, they pierced straight through the crab's shell and all the way out of it. The process turned the crab's insides into mulch. The nails dropped to the ground behind the crab, and Shikarama turned, seeing more crabs rising up, including some near where Aya was.
22966 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 766
Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere - 766/800
Quote:
Flying Nail Mist Pierce: 400- emit a flying mist of small nails from his mouth. These small nails can travel towards his opponent at quite a distance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

~::Bone Akasun::~
Puppets: Alexia & Gloria

"You stood there watching me gather the bodies into a pile to be turned into Puppets, let the bodies gather flies, and now you decide to stop me? You are slightly demented to let me get this far, do you not think so? And you do not think that I do not respect them as human beings that I have stolen something precious from? I may be a killer but that does not mean I am a monster. These people would have their image well preserved and taken care of. If I happen to run into their families, I will not hesitate to give the bodies back to them so they can do whatever they wish. Some families I have ran into in the past prefer to keep their loved ones in such a manner as a way to know that their ancestors are always watching the new generation. If you wish to stop me, you are free to do so though I will not let you hold me back... And you may find yourself as part of my collection if you are not careful."

Bone said with merely a faint hint of annoyance. His two dolls now stepping in between him and the girl, weapons at the ready. He really did not like to harm his dolls for any reason but if they could be of any use to the one that gave them another chance at life, he was sure that this was the only way they would prefer to show it. A single tear started to form at the corner of his eye, not wanting to see his dolls to get damaged or destroyed but knew that was most likely going to be the case in this scenario.

bonedragon17

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image
~:: Ginsa Hyumon::~

Ginsa watched calmly as the boy suddenly got up and started to descend the building rather quickly which could be taken as a form of hostility before standing just in front of Ginsa, staring calmly at the emotionless man with the hint of wonder on what Ginsa would do. Ginsa turned his head towards the gates to see a crab had gotten through and was closing in onto their position. Ginsa gripped the sheath of his sword before drawing it out, running the edge of the Cutlass over his hand, causing it to bleed. Suddenly the blood completely enshrouded the weapon as Ginsa moved towards the crab, jumping as the crab struck the ground where Ginsa used to be and landing on its arm only to run up the arm and finally stab the blade into the crab's body. The Crab seemed to be stunned by that as the blood became poison within it but then started to jerk around as sounds of explosions could be heard from within. Ginsa jumped off and landed upon the ground in front of the falling crab before the top of it completely blew off, raining in crab guts and blood. Ginsa kept the blade out, looking back towards the gates, while blood dripped from his left hand.

RLRLR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

Aya watched as her cousin got into a stance, and soon saw him turn his attention back to something else. Her smiled slowly fell off her face, as she felt the floor shift. The ground was thrown up into the air with the impact of something landing directly next to her. She let out a quick scream, before her small body landed on the ground. She soon rolled onto her back and looked at the crab looking things fall form the sky. She gasped as she saw the one that landed next to her rise and looked down on her. She let out a small surprised squeak as it bunched it's claw up and went to hammer it down on her. She rolled to the side to avoid the attack, and quickly got up to stand. She gasped as a sharp pain met her side, and soon she was launched into a near by tree. She bounced back from the impact, but caught herself as she soon back on her feet. Her eyes widened as she saw four massively sized crabs, compared to her, were making her way to her. She reached up and grabbed onto a branch, before lifting herself into the tree. One of the crabs grabbed onto her foot, before ripping her from the safety of the tree, and brought her down onto the ground. She gasped as she was roughly thrown to the ground, and the wind was knocked out of her. One of the four crabs went to slam it's claw on her. She reached her hand up and quickly shielded herself, before the other three began to attack, all weighting down on the claw she was trying to shield herself from.

[Word count = 287
Total Word Count = 10977]

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RLRLR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:51 pm
Logan Hyuuga, the Blue Byakugan
((Appearance: He has very large blue Byakugan eyes which appear to lack pupils. He wears a cloak, pants, gloves, a shirt, four scarfs, and a mask. they are all black and made of special materials. These clothes make it so only his eyes can be seen.))
Logan reflected Ginsa's image, showing not an ounce of emotion. His attention was quickly shifted to the gates, aseeing a giant crab seemingly appear from nowhere. He watches then as Ginsa cuts himself, gathering chakra in his blood, and rushed at the crab. The simple stab caused the crab to freeze up and then seem to blown up from the inside. More crabs, soon enough, invaded through the gate. Logan rushed to meet them. He raised his hands, jumping at at the creatures while dodging around their flailing arms. He jumped from the side of one crab onto the head of another. He then slammed his hands into the top of the crab's shell, firing a burst of chakra into it. The chakra vessels around the crabs brain ruptured, damaging it beyond repair. The crab fell back, impacting the ground. Logan then jumped up from the crab before the hit and onto the arm of the other crab. He bounded from this position, over the crab's head, and struck it in a similar fashion. As with the first, this one's arms dropped, and then its body fell. They each died before they hit the ground from internal neural hemorrhage. He jumped down beside Ginsa, as more were coming in. He threw shuriken at them one after another, firing them into they eyes and eye-stalks of the creatures. He followed up, moving in close to duck around their huge strikes.
18927 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 1527
Quote:

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games