Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Out Of Character~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8294 8295 8296 8297 8298 8299 ... 9840 9841 9842 9843 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's here? Say PRESENT!
  Present.
  -lurks- :ninja:
View Results

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 am
....ain't no one killing me bitches  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 am
Kage Shinoha

Well now, don't be so sure of that. If you pick a fight with the wrong person, you can and will die. Me, for instance. I have no intention of fighting beginners to the guild, unless they are especially arrogant or actually ask for a fight, however.

Kev, I'm pretty sure the only real presence of the Hatake clan is Sahana's character, and that was mostly covered through her made-ups and story, not as an actual, usable clan.  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 am
Mkay.

Theres only a few people who actually deserve my attention so I will wispfully go to my other duties.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am
You'd be surprised just how easy killing you would be.

After all, a rookie character doesn't know all too many techniques, nor do they have the chakra to outlast a more experience character.

Of course I wouldn't send Elu; for one he's labeled good and for two, the fight would only go a few seconds and wouldnt be very worthwhile.

My Death Eater on the other hand.... now he's a different story ^_^  

GoldDragon1188

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 am
Hedoro Koutai
Kage Shinoha

Well now, don't be so sure of that. If you pick a fight with the wrong person, you can and will die. Me, for instance. I have no intention of fighting beginners to the guild, unless they are especially arrogant or actually ask for a fight, however.

Kev, I'm pretty sure the only real presence of the Hatake clan is Sahana's character, and that was mostly covered through her made-ups and story, not as an actual, usable clan.

Save the child please savem from the hungry wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 am
which character of hers Hedoro? Tsuki? o.O

Actually come to think of it she's not been on in ages - wonder where she ran off to  

GoldDragon1188

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 am
okay wtf am I suppose to be finding about the clans It doesn't say anything in the rules  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 am
Shinoha, the clans themselves are in the first few posts of each village. Beyond that, Uchiha and Hyuuga clans are restricted, no other real limits on which clan you choose from, as long as they're posted in the villages.

Kev, yup, that'd be the one. And yeah, I noticed that too.

Drago, it's not hungry wolves they should worry about, haha.  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 am
..well wtf that takes all the fun away and my ideas for my character  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 am
The first page of each village has lists of clans found within their village.

So there are a LOT of clans to look through.
normally the clans are marked in a certain color; then in the Techniques you can learn in the village [also found on the first page of each village] techniques listed in that color are Clan Techniques. [some villages like Hidden Cloud use the same color for all clans, so they're divided by person in the Quotes]

Clan Techniques are skills that only members of a certain clan can learn and use; with a few exceptions [if a puppet is made from the dead body for example] - normally these define your specialized skills and can help to better define your role.
Also some clans have kekki-genkai in addition to their bloodline abilities [for example the Kaguya have their bones, the Enkou clan in Cloud can use their clan techs without having to spend chakra, and any clans that have Doujutsu usually have bookmarks at certain power levels that you dont have to spend any words to learn]  

GoldDragon1188

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am
can you create custom clans?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 am
Kage, if you were interested in a Doujutsu similar to the Hyuuga's; the Seido clan of Hidden Summit [its in the Federation topic, first page] has the Accurate Eye; which allows them to see the body's pressure points [as opposed to chakra points like the Hyuuga]

The basis is pretty similar though.
There's also a clan that has a thermal eye I think, unless that was someone's custom Im thinking of?

The clans of Hidden Cloud [except the Enkou] have the Ryuugan eye; which utilizes abilities of Divination, and the higher levels even allow astral projection  

GoldDragon1188

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 am
IF you read the sticky "New Members READ THIS" It would be a lot easier. I Promise! God should that be a rule  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 am
You cannot create a new clan, there's many clans to choose from.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 am
There's the Clanless option; there's been debates of letting clanless specialize in a single element to give a benefit to it.

At the moment there's no major benefits to Clanless unless you're a member of Hidden Craftsman, in which case you can have access to all their weapons/armor instead of just one.

You can create custom jutsu every 15,000 Chakra Points too; so eventually you'll have a decent selection of custom jutsu to utilize as well to specialize your character  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8294 8295 8296 8297 8298 8299 ... 9840 9841 9842 9843 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games