Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:28 pm
(Page 131)

OMG!

What does Charles know? What does Josh know that Charles knows? What does May NOT know? TRY GUESSING EVERYONE.

My guess is that Josh went up to Candy Mountain with the help of a magical liopleurodon and had his kidneys stolen. Charles found out and is blackmailing him over his stupidity. OR something sexy.

Let's hope for something sexy? Everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:30 pm
some answers would be nice gonk

my completely logical guesses: josh and charles are together, and josh got pissed he was smoochin' up on metis, or b. that punch was joshes way of saying 'back off bish he's mine.' i hope it's the latter.

non-logical: his body was being controlled by my mother's cat. he gets extreeeeemly jealous sometimes.

p.s. love the charlie the unicorn referance wink  

Alphabet Whore

Engineered Soldier

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:22 am
Damn you Josh for stalling!!
Uhhh.. my logical-ish guess is....

a) Josh wanted to be the one who's smooching Metis only his kiss would be all the way to the heaven

b) Josh was mad because Charles didn't ask him to join for a threesome whee

c) Josh liked Metis. It's short, it's simple, it's closer to the truth than the first two options.

or

d) Josh and Charles sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes school, and then comes community. then comes Metis who asked Charles for some kissy

And my illogical guess is...
a) Josh's sight was in the virtual reality mode and he's in the World of Warcraft game as.. an... uhh.. a... uhh... whatever he was in the game.. He's punching Charles because Charles was PKing Metis... >.>

or

b) Josh's sleep walking and in his dream, he saw Metis as a damsel in distress called Maya (or in this case, May) caught by Charles who is an evil beast fusion human called Sir Charles the VII. And so, he punched Sir Charles the VII and ran away to be the mystery hero with hopes that Maya/May aka Metis will find him and marry him and they will live happily ever after... OWARI (Enchanted is a fun movie ftw)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:45 am
I'm going to guess...that there was a bet between Josh and Charles to see who could make Metis the prettiest princess of the ball...

...oh wait, that's My Fair Lady...meh...I'll continue

...okay slightly change that...they were having a bet to see who could steal Metis' kiss and by the way things went: Charles won...

...so I'm guessing that whoever lost the bet was never to see Metis again *gasp-shock-horror!*

I think I had just eloped with my imagination there for a moment...  

NekoLuvsOrange

Arhena

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:28 pm
I'm willing to bet money on this theory:

Charles is pregnant with Josh's child but won't share custody of the kid with Josh. So Josh is pissed to see Charles hooking up with other people. Yes.

.... *gets shot*

Or Charles knows that Josh's crushing on Metis so he decided to give him a hard time with it by pretending to flirt with May, so Josh is pissed that he went as far as letting May kiss him.

We'll just have to wait. xD  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff