Curlyfry's idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouse_btl_lila

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:11 pm
edit:edit:
HAHA! I finally figured out why the image was importing so small! Why? Because I was doing it wrong ^^;. *laughs*
Thanks to everyone who tried to help me <3

User Image

You guys ever read a post that expresses a scenario for the next update and like it so much that you’d want to see it on paper? I have. And I drew it.

I didn’t come up with the idea for this, I just drew it: I got the scenario from Curlyfry’s post on page 130:

“…Josh:....Explain? How do I explain getting hit in the face with a foot ball, just cause your there? How can I explain that seeing you with another guy makes me want to kill him! How do I explain feeling so un-bloody-hinged over another boy?! *Grabs Metis and kisses him passionately* How can I explain that?...” .

I did it a little out of order so I could fit everything on one page. Also! I changed the word "boy" to "man".

Yay for [(and thanks to) Curlyfry]’s idea ^^

And it was damn hard drawing Josh's hair DD:!

It's passed this update, we all know it didn't happen, but still, it was a good idea :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:32 pm
THE PICTURE IS... too small. sweatdrop

But, marvelous work, from what I can see. 3nodding  

Wry Cat

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:49 pm
:O nice work! It is a bit on the small side like you said..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:28 pm
It is so small. I don't know how it happened *sobs*. I was very disappointed. *The image may actually go down soon because I got rid of the web page it was on.

I did this in manga studio (well, I draw and ink by hand, then I import the image into manga studio) and uploaded the jpeg image into photobucket and then put it here. Does anyone have an idea how it could have gotten so small? I have no idea and I don't want that to happen again, but I don't know how to prevent it from happening.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your feed-back ^^

*well, I deleted it from my profile and it's still up. Hm.

**laughs** Josh is eating Metis

's face. ^^  

mouse_btl_lila

fightingcomet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:27 pm
LOOOOOVE~~~

You did a great job on it! Kissy kissy~ heart

...Maybe see how many pixels high and wide the image is and see if you can expand it? o-o;;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:57 pm
User ImageGo ahead, make my day... heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ooooh, that's so very pretty. I wish it was bigger though.
Maybe when you uploaded it you accidentally made it resize the image? Or is that just for image shack? I can't remember. :/
BUT AUGH. I wish that were to happen. I read todays page and almost put my fist through the screen. Not really. 8U
That kiss is awesome. HOMFG.
I might just stalk you now or something. No, really. >____>'
That's what she said.

Click for Avi Art. User Image

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

mouse_btl_lila

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:13 pm
XxLuinxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ooooh, that's so very pretty. I wish it was bigger though.
Maybe when you uploaded it you accidentally made it resize the image? Or is that just for image shack? I can't remember. :/
BUT AUGH. I wish that were to happen. I read todays page and almost put my fist through the screen. Not really. 8U
That kiss is awesome. HOMFG.
I might just stalk you now or something. No, really. >____>'
That's what she said.

O.o . I'll take that as a compliment >>. *laughs*

Either way, I think I'll put more fan stuff up here. I'll figure the size out some how >>. Damn my lack of computer skills -_-;.

"That's what she said." ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:21 am
:O heart
What program did you use to draw/export it?
I think manga studio or comic works, the uh... *twitches* trial version, automatically exports it to be tiiiny when you try to do it. It's a thing they use to make you buy the retail version. sad  

Tinuu
Captain

mouse_btl_lila

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 am
As in.... It was fine in manga studio itself in a page file, it printed out fine. What was small was the jpeg version it will copy when the page file is saved. D:< This better not be the trial version it cost a lot. ><; Will it say trial version on the package? *head desk* I had no idea there was a trial version. Is that just a download? I bought mine from amazon, actually. I thought it was retail. DDD: -- -_-; How can I tell if it's a trial version? Or *><* how much does it cost to upgrade to a retail if this is a trial version?

!!!!
HOLY CRAP, I HAD TO INSTALL IT MANUALLY BECAUSE I HAVE VISTA! --Could that be it? D:

I am so glad that I figured out the problem. The solution came to me when I woke up. I am so happy ^^.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 pm
If you paid for it it's the retail version.
Hmm... I'll have to boot up manga studio to see (I haven't used it in a long time)
I'll tell you when I get home, since I'm on school computers right now  

Tinuu
Captain

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@mouse_btl_lila: It is a compliment. o:
Yeah, I don't really have computer smarts either, so I can't really be of much help. Sorry. D:
That is what she said. :/ Nah, it just puts that after my posts. I'm too lazy to change it. 83
That's what she said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 pm
XxLuinxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@mouse_btl_lila: It is a compliment. o:
Yeah, I don't really have computer smarts either, so I can't really be of much help. Sorry. D:
That is what she said. :/ Nah, it just puts that after my posts. I'm too lazy to change it. 83
That's what she said.

*Laughs* I knew it was a compliment, that was just my attempt at being funny ^^; .

Also! I like your post... the way it is. That guy, the set up *points to your post* . It is cute.  

mouse_btl_lila

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@mouse_btl_lila: Oooh. o:
Why thank ye. :3 I love my little flob. <3 He sure is cute, innt he? X3
That's what she said.

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas