Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:37 pm
chapter 5 pg 5  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:53 pm
Charlie-boy wants Jay, doesn't he. And May wants Josh... and neither's doing anything about it. What a fine pair they make...

Is it just me or has the drawing style changed quite a bit? It's been sketchier than usual, with thicker and darker lines... or it seems to me. I dunno, could be imagining things I guess. It's not bad, just quite different from the rest of the comic. Was a bit of a 'whoa' moment when I saw the new pages...

Adorable page and interaction as always. My love for Charles keeps growing with every sentence out of his mouth. *snerks*  

amsdia

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:11 pm
It's prolly a bit more sketchy cause Nuu switched from using comicworks to photoshop. Not that that actually makes any sense, but it's a reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:57 pm
totally adorable. I love May's expression in that second to last panel.  

PomeiLione

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:47 am
Oh!! New page! >o< I would have replied to this sooner, but it was BLACK WEEKEND (I say that because I was out on Black Friday AND on Sunday). XD

And Charles, you are SO egging him on. Love how he just chugged it. XD And now ... for the moment of truth?

Maybe? >///<
o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Moment of truth is right! 8D 8D 8D  

Tinuu
Captain

fightingcomet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Quote:
Is it just me or has the drawing style changed quite a bit? It's been sketchier than usual, with thicker and darker lines... or it seems to me. I dunno, could be imagining things I guess. It's not bad, just quite different from the rest of the comic. Was a bit of a 'whoa' moment when I saw the new pages...

I think it fits the party atmosphere. 8D

*squeams over moment of truth* METIS JUMP HIM YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO 8D 8D 8D  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces