Submit

merpderp19974

Shirtless Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:46 pm
My name is Annabelle, but you can call me Annie. I currently have a boyfriend named Shawn, who is 2 years older than me. I'm 19, and turned 19 in January. I have a cat named Barney, although I didn't name him. He's named after Fred and Barney from the Flinestones. His brother died when they were about 4ish because he got a string in his throat. Barney right now, is about 11 or so. He's my baby, and I love him to death. He's an American Shorthair, and his nickname is Booner... Don't ask, but he only responds to it when my mom calls him. He's currently, I think sleeping on the couch... I go go to school at the University of Wisconsin, and grew up in Wisconsin all my life... One thing I hate, is the snow... The sky can shove it up it's a**. I like to RP and watch movies, but not the little kid movies and short RP's that are a one liner. I like at least a small paragraph. If it's really long, I won't read it. If it is, I won't. But if I start reading from the beginning like I am now with a few, I will. The few books I've read, are Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate. Their about fallen angels and all that.... Anyways since I'm more than likely boring you, I'll just show you a picture of my cat, Barney. The picture is like this because I use him in one of my cat RP's smile And the gray one, is my mom's cat, Damien... Who sadly, is dying crying he's about as old as me...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 pm
Hi all you can call me Jade or Levina, i'm 24, and live in the midwest of the united states.

I have worked for a petstore for almost three years now, and recent (three weeks ago) left that one for a different petstore near by.

I own a few pets. A mutt named Rebecca who we think is a beagle rottweiler mix (mum was beagle for sure she was born at the shelter)
A cat (also from shelter) whom started with the name Ike and is now called John Pierre (has the personality of a ragdoll but a slightly shorter coat)
A Dutch bunny named Sammy Winchester the Demon bunny, who was abandoned at my work on day so i took em home.
AND some tropical fish (little 10gal, maybe upgrading to a 20H this summer as i have one sitting in my basement)

Some day I hope to own a few lizards as well, I'm looking at a bearded dragon, and a mali uromastyx, (and maybe one of the smaller tortoise (Russian?))

When i'm not living breathing and working with animals i tend to read ALOT (mostly fantasy), or spend time outdoors rock climbing hiking or gardening. I also am quite good in floral design.

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Radpops

Loving Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 pm
Hi I'm Amanda. I'm a college student in Tampa, Florida. Currently I have five pets: two cats, a rabbit, and two guinea pigs. I am a new pet owner, ironically because I have so many of them.
My roommate and I adopted cats seven months ago. She adopted a male tuxedo domestic short hair, and I adopted a female dilute tortie DSH. It's actually sort of funny because in real life I am shy and reserved, but my cat loves attention. My roommate is the life of the party, but her cat is very shy and reserved. After a few months, we decided that after our leases end we will not live together, and she, due to economic circumstances, won't be able to support her cat. I offered to take in her Tux, so that's how I ended up with two cats.
I bought the guinea pigs from the pet store (not really the best choice, I know). But the lady offered a tremendous discount to me because the two guineas weren't being sold. They're both males, and from what I can tell, they appear to be brothers.
I adopted the rabbit through my boyfriend's coworker's sister. It was an impulsive adoption, but better for the rabbit overall, because now he is in a stimulating and loving home where he doesn't have to deal with being in a cage all day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm
My name is Jamie. I'm a 21 year old from a small town in Alberta, Canada. Right now, I own a 2-year-old bichon-yorkie named Bella. I also live with my mum and her 1-year-old collie, Zoe. In the future, rather than owning more dogs (though I would love my own collie-type eventually), I plan on fostering (dogs mostly - I am not a cat, rodent, bird, or reptile type person) as in my eyes it would give more animals a chance at a good life.

Also, my computer has issues with loading images properly, so if I don't comment on other people's pictures please don't take offense - it's just that I can't see them.

~ Aki - Fairy ~

A Pretty Mess

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 pm
My name is Brook, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Georgia - U.S.
I've already introduced my pets in the "what pets do you have" forum, but in case you don't feel like reading through that: I have 2 female cats and 1 male kitten. Also there's 1 stray female cat outside. The male kitten actually came from her last litter. He was just so cute that I had to keep him! 4laugh

I'm getting married sometime this year - no date set yet due to the green card process taking so long (he's Australian btw).
I work at a gym.
I currently live with my father, but not for long.

That's about it for me. :]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 am
My name is Birke. I'm 16 years old. I live in Estonia.
I have 4 hamsters... well 3 now because I'm not home rigth now and my mom lost one hamster. I hope to find her.
There are 1 male and 3 female hamsters. I don't have any normal pictures of them...

Mostly I'm a horse lover but I like all animals razz .  

Birksutips

zara kezia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am
Hi I'm Jordan . I'm 31 from a city in ontario Canada I have one cat a domestic longhair named Chloe Dora heart . I love all animals and have had hamsters ,guinae pigs ,others cats and a puppy over the years .I recently lost my beloved bombay Haylei-Belle in April. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm
I thought I would pop in and welcome people! This is probably the best guild on Gaia, as long as you don't drive people crazy! wink

xxEverBluexx

Welcome, EverBlue! I am a Christian, too (though I LOVE Harry Potter and tolerate Twilight wink ). Glad to have you here!

MyouMegami
Hello all. I'm Alexandra (also known as Myou or Lexy). I have four cats, one evil dog, two fish, and soon I will have one dwarf rabbit. :]
An evil dog? How evil? Can you trust your dwarf bunny with an evil dog? Welcome, Alexandra!

Dianda Panda

Hi Dianda! I finally got around to welcoming you! mrgreen I didn't know you lived in Holland. That's cool!

grey eyed girly
Hey all,
Alicia G, but I go by whatever the heck you want to call me. I'm 18 and I'm a bird fanatic, but I've had my share of other pets too. I'm the daughter of bird breeders, so I know about breeding and things like that, but, once my brother and I started to become more of a handful, my parents quit breeding and became trainers and adoptive homes. We currently have 8 birds, three dogs, and two rats.

My birds are my life, I model with them, I am a trainer and beginning to get myself into education with my flock. My birds are all being recall trained, outdoor freeflight trained and trick trained. Our lives revolve around our birds.

We have two Hyacinth Macaws, three cockatoos (Galah, Goffin's and Black Palm), a Green Aracari (Toucan), a Senegal parrot, and an African Grey. He's not in my sig, I need a better picture of him first. Our birds range in age from 7 months to around 36 years. Most of them are rehomes.

My dogs are cool, and my ratties are our little babies. I actually just found out I'm allergic to them, which doesn't make sense because I've had them for a year and a half and have been taking them out every day without fail and without an issue, so happy me, but as its really only itchy and hives, I don't care and I'll keep my rats, they are far too precious.
Hi, Alicia (didn't know that was your name!) I just looked at the date because I feel I already know you and realized I am REALLY behind on welcomes!!! HA!

I don't know if I have mentioned before, I used to live with a Senegal (and a Red Belly Parrot and some other birds, too) but recently moved out and am living back with the parents now. The birds are my roomie's. I loved Buddy, though. He was the Senegal and he is SUCH a character.

Also, you know the same thing happens to me with my sgar gliders as with your rats. Not BAD hives, but little ones. Primarily if I let their nails get too long. Anyway, if I haven't said so before, so glad you are here with all your bird expertise!

frixxle
Hi there! I'm new to the guild and just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I absolutely adore animals and currently own two dogs and a cat. surprised
Welcome, Frixxle! I LOVE your name for some reason. 3nodding

Ananszi
Cassie, my late-dog, Cassie was... well, named Cassie! Ha! I loved her. She was a Sheltie. It's been years and years but I miss her.

Calicos are my favorite cats.

le beldam
I have family in Fresno. An ex-boyfriend there too. Dang but I miss... well not HIM, but his dogs. 2 AWESOME Irish Wolfhounds. That is fantastic that you foster and rescue. (I do, too. It is so hard, but so good, right?) Welcome!!!

Jara Dreath
Jara, you are NOT the only old fart here! *I* am 5 years your senior! Welcome! You will find this guild has a pretty diverse age group... but all surprisingly literate biggrin .

PuddleBunny
Puddle, I am a huge fan of exotics. That's basically all I have. 3nodding All of your pets in your sig are ADORABLE. Welcome to the guild!

AshesToRoses

Hellor~ I'm Kim. I live in Dayton, Ohio. I am 20 years old. I have 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 5 fish (I got a new one yesterday), a Pleco, and 1 dog. My favorite type animals are a felines. That's all I feel like typing for now xP Anything else, I'm open for questions. It's the best way to know someone ;3
Kim, I lived in Dayton too, once. Dayton, TX. Hee hee! I have a question... what is that cool brassy thing your Avi is holding?
Also, welcome to the guild.

Centipedes In Utero
Welcome Chelsea! So I gotta ask. Do dislike shooters as in the alcoholic drinks? Or the people that shoot people (which seems too obvious)? Or marbles (which seems exceptionally weird, but INTRIGUING!)?
I do have to say I don't love the phrase "christfags." I kind of feel like it would insult both Christians and gays. (Since I am Christian and my favorite aunt is Gay, that kind of annoys me.) Not really mad at you, or coming down on you as a Mod, just saying. stare

L i t h i u m K i t t e n
Hi there 3nodding

You may call me Lithi, or Kit, whichever you prefer. Kit is my real name.
I like reading, photography, design, video games and animals.
I have two guinea pigs - Shiro, an albino abyssinian; and Rogue, an American/American Crested mix.
I also own two cats via my boyfriend, both moggies -
Mo and Flash.
I am sure I have already seen you around, and like you, but welcome anyway! HA!

AnnieLovesShawn
My name is Annabelle, but you can call me Annie. I currently have a boyfriend named Shawn, who is 2 years older than me. I'm 19, and turned 19 in January. I have a cat named Barney, although I didn't name him. He's named after Fred and Barney from the Flinestones. His brother died when they were about 4ish because he got a string in his throat. Barney right now, is about 11 or so. He's my baby, and I love him to death. He's an American Shorthair, and his nickname is Booner... Don't ask, but he only responds to it when my mom calls him. He's currently, I think sleeping on the couch... I go go to school at the University of Wisconsin, and grew up in Wisconsin all my life... One thing I hate, is the snow... The sky can shove it up it's a**. I like to RP and watch movies, but not the little kid movies and short RP's that are a one liner. I like at least a small paragraph. If it's really long, I won't read it. If it is, I won't. But if I start reading from the beginning like I am now with a few, I will. The few books I've read, are Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate. Their about fallen angels and all that.... Anyways since I'm more than likely boring you, I'll just show you a picture of my cat, Barney. The picture is like this because I use him in one of my cat RP's smile And the gray one, is my mom's cat, Damien... Who sadly, is dying crying he's about as old as me...

User Image
Annie, Welcome! I love that picture. So cute.Those books sound interesting. I might have to add them to my To Read list at Goodreads! I am a bookworm.

Levina-jade
Welcome, Jade! So glad to have you. I recently adopted a juvenile(? not SURE of his age) Bearded Dragon named Stanley Yelnats and just LOVE him. They are great lizards. I am also a huge fan of Russian torts. I have had mine about... 6 years? They require a bit more set up than some pets but after the initial expense they are pretty low maintenance and have GREAT personalities. He makes me laugh all the time. His name is Bratanik.

Radpops
New, but dove in fast, huh? I understand. I have a lot of pets but I have acquired them over not that many years (except the gliders). Anyway, glad to have you here, Amanda! Welcome to the guild!

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Thanks for the heads up on the images. Don't worry, no one will think badly of you! We are just glad you are here! 3nodding

A Pretty Mess
My name is Brook, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Georgia - U.S.
I've already introduced my pets in the "what pets do you have" forum, but in case you don't feel like reading through that: I have 2 female cats and 1 male kitten. Also there's 1 stray female cat outside. The male kitten actually came from her last litter. He was just so cute that I had to keep him! 4laugh

I'm getting married sometime this year - no date set yet due to the green card process taking so long (he's Australian btw).
I work at a gym.
I currently live with my father, but not for long.

That's about it for me. :]
Sorry about the greencard stuff. It is a pain, I know. Before stuff went south, I was working on a lot of the immigration stuff with the boy I loved (still do. SIGH). He lives in Spain. It is a mess. I wish you the best of luck, Brook. Also, of course, WELCOME!

Birksutips
Estonia? My Uncle and Aunt served a mission from our church there. Also Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus. They mostly lived in Lithuania, though.

Sorry about the hamster! I know I had them when I was a kid and they were little Houdinis! I had one escape and die in our heat vents. That was sad and also STUNK. Good luck to you, though. Welcome, Birke!

zara kezia
Hi I'm Jordan . I'm 31 from a city in ontario Canada I have one cat a domestic longhair named Chloe Dora heart . I love all animals and have had hamsters ,guinae pigs ,others cats and a puppy over the years .I recently lost my beloved bombay Haylei-Belle in April. crying
Welcome Jordan! It is fun to see more people around my age. Glad you could join! I am so sorry about Haylei-Belle. I lost my baby boy ********* this June. It still hurts so much. The 14th is National Pet Memorial Day and I know who will be in my heart on Wednesday for sure. crying  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm
Kipluck

User Image

"Shooters" as in fps. My least favorite video game genre.

And I'm "Callisto Yewing" all over the place because I don't think you've seen my profile. cat_lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 pm
Hello! My name is Mina, and I currently reside in Ohio (although I was mostly raised in Texas). I'm 19 years old (going on 20), and I'm currently studying photography/film studies at university.

Currently, I have seven cats. My fiancé and I adopted one, and we took in the others, as they were strays roaming about the neighborhood. We have two yellow tabbies (Daisy and Tiger), a brown Hemingway tabby (Wally), a maine coon tuxedo cat (Pootie), a brown tabby (Piper), a tortoiseshell (Gato), and a main coon tortie (Bange). blaugh In addition to the cats, we also have a winter white hamster (Gandalf).

It's nice to meet all you fellow animal lovers! I'm looking foward to making some new friends! 3nodding  

TheMerryWanderer

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 pm
MishMashMina
Hello! My name is Mina, and I currently reside in Ohio (although I was mostly raised in Texas). I'm 19 years old (going on 20), and I'm currently studying photography/film studies at university.

Currently, I have seven cats. My fiancé and I adopted one, and we took in the others, as they were strays roaming about the neighborhood. We have two yellow tabbies (Daisy and Tiger), a brown Hemingway tabby (Wally), a maine coon tuxedo cat (Pootie), a brown tabby (Piper), a tortoiseshell (Gato), and a main coon tortie (Bange). blaugh In addition to the cats, we also have a winter white hamster (Gandalf).

It's nice to meet all you fellow animal lovers! I'm looking foward to making some new friends! 3nodding
welcome to the guild ^_^ thats a lot of cats o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 am
Hello! I am Seteppe, you can call me Sete for short. I have two dogs, one is a Boston Terrier, the other is a Chihuahua. But I really want to get a hedgehog too... >.>  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 am
Seteppe
Hello! I am Seteppe, you can call me Sete for short. I have two dogs, one is a Boston Terrier, the other is a Chihuahua. But I really want to get a hedgehog too... >.>

>.< welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:28 am
Vanilla eXee
Seteppe

>.< welcome to the guild!

Thank you!  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

JAT_gurl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 am
Hello! Name's Jaimie and I'm a 21 year old college student (majoring in art currently) residing in BC, Canada. I have one cat and a rat (he despises other rats as one bit him in his unmentionable place when he was young to the point that it bled; no permanent damage though, fortunately), as well as living with my parents' two dogs (shelties). I see many different pets in my future ranging anything from fish to dogs to birds to foxes. sweatdrop Of course what I own will vary depending on my living situation.
I s'pose that covers the basics. o:

Anyways, nice to meet you all! :3  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas