Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

utter_blahness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:04 pm
Sariss
To keep the amount of "Hey I'm new here!" threads down, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Name:Shealyne-Shea for short
Residence:USA
Pets I have: 4 mini doxies; Ally,Danny,Lacy,Ivy
1 teacup Chihuahua:Zippy
1 Hamster razz rincess
2 Parakeets:Noodle and Doodle
1 fish named...no name.
Favourite Type of Pet biggrin OGS!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:17 pm
im savannah, but just call me naynay. my mom named me after her favorite goat, savannah denise, thus the nickname. lol. anyways, im 16, live in central florida, dont have a life, and got plenty of animals(i would have more, but my dad said he would leave if we ever got another animal. i say "BYE!" lol. i really dont like him.)
pets:
Niccolo(Nicky)-1 yr, collie, very pretty, grandpa gave him to me when he was 7 wks, he looked like a little teddy bear
Marco-2 yr, got from the animal shelter, (b4 we thought of a name for nicky, my dad called him polo), brindle(mostly orangish), boxer/lab mix
Sox-3 yr cat, black and white shorthair, fat, got when she was very young, had to feed her from the bottle, likes no1 but me
Littles-5 yr cat, orange and white shorthair, got from animal shelter, very jumpy
Max-5 yr cat, orange and white longhair,got from animal shelter(same time as littles), scared of everything
Raphael-4 yr turtle, peninsula cooter, only i can get him to let me pet him
Chip-1 yr, brown and white hamster, got him at 3 wks
Skip-1 yr, brown and white hamster, chip's bro, got him a week after chip
and i also have tons of guppies. they are so pretty. i did name 1 of them, Nemo cuz he had a deformed back. he got to old so i fed him to raphael. im about to get my grandma's bird too. its name is sunny. hes a sun conure(sp?). dont really know if this counts, but i have a brother who is 11. i think hes a pretty good pet. but he argues constantly.lol. i want to be a vet when i get older. i might be able to show some pics of my pets when my camera is fixed. well, i guess thats it. cyall.  

naynay1020neo

Sinequan_150mg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:44 pm
I go by Sinequan on here... so maybe call me Sin. I am almost 24 years old and reside in Washington state. I have four female Tortiseshell cats, they are ranging from 10 years to seven months old. These cats wee pretty much adopted or taken in. I'd have more strays if I could. My favorite types of pets are cats, horses and fish. I am also a vegetarian who would like to have an animal sanctuary in the future, for stray and abused animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:02 am
Name- Lysa
Age- 20
Sex- Female
Location- Michigan, USA
Animals......

3 dogs.....Yammi 13 Male (black lab/golden retriver), Shu-Shu 9 Female (pomerain), Coco 3 Female (begale/lab)

3 cats.......Timba 18 Male, Sugar 4 Female, Quiver 2 Male....all my cats are grey and white stiped

1 horse.......Jay Lynn 15 Male (saddle breed)

1 bird......Seamore 10 (african grey congo)

And some fish.......Tinsels, gold fish

will be getting a milk snake with in the next few months.........  

minethine

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:44 am
I just got accepted today, so I might as well introduce myself. My name is Des, and I live in Bend, Oregon. I graduated high school last year and currently live with my boyfriend and one of our friends. I'm not going to college just yet, but I plan on going in the future. I'm holding off right now because I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with my life. I work at a boarding kennel as kennel staff, and I do grooming a couple days a week. I've been working there for a little over a year and a half. We mostly board dogs, but we also board cats. We've even taken guinea pigs and monkeys before. XD

My favourite dog breeds would have to be Blue Heelers and Pitbulls. I find both breeds intelligent, attractive, and extremely loyal. English Mastiffs are also high on my favourites list. Unfortunately, I don't have a dog right now, since I live in an apartment. I do, however, visit my mom's dog, La-La, on a regular basis and spoil her as if I still lived there. La-La is an eleven-year-old Samoyed. She's a good old girl. My pets that live with me are Monster, a "mutt" cat, and Ewu, my Persian kitten. We also have a betta whose name is Feesh. I'll post pictures of them later, although I'm not sure if I have Feesh pictures. I suppose that's all for my introduction. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:25 pm
Hi there everyone. Here's a litle information about me.

Name: Alpha or Ally (either is fine with me ^^)
Residence: California
Sex: Female
Pets: 1 Australian Shepherd (Gambit), 2 cats (Kit-T and Tugs), 1 golden hamster (Moshi), 1 Netherland Dwarf Rabbit (Benz), 2 mice (Waffles and Pancakes)

I don't really have a favorite type of pet. I pretty much like them all. I'm currently working at a petstore as a dog groomer and I'm going to school full time. Somehow I still find time to get on Gaia though. n_n

Alphabittle

minymouse99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:33 am
Hello!! my name is katie I am 10 and I love animals blaugh I have around 24 chickens 2 mice 3 dogs 4 fish and 4 birds I love my mice sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mach and spend most of my time with them there names are sugar and minny  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:28 pm
Hey, I'm new and I have a guinea pig(sp?) a hermit crab, cat, and two cockatiels.  

-WolfsbaneElixir-

HurleyCowgurly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:08 pm
Hello all! ^_^ My name's Cara, I live in Nor. California and am 14 (15 in March-woo!). I own 2 dogs and a pony. Mt dog is Sandy, 4 y/o red merel Queensland Heeler (we think she's got a little of something else although we're not sure what). The family dog Max is a total mutt- border collie, chow, and aussie sheperd who I believe is 6 or so. My pony Chief is an older Spanish mustang geling who I use in 4-H and soon in English riding shows. I don't have any pics of my dogs on the comp, but here's one of me and Chief earlier this month!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:30 pm
Name: Tracy
Residence: Houston TX
Sex: female
Pets: 1 terrier mix (looks like Benji), 1 German Short Hair Pointer mix and 4 cats.
Occupation: right now I'm working for an animal shelter so I used to bring home more animals but I had to stop. That's where the 4 cats came from!
My favorite pet: dogs and dogs mostly but I really want to have a horse someday.  

stormnexus

Branwen Silverwolf

Devoted Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:18 am
Hello! I'm Skip but everyone on here just calls me Bran. I love animals and I plan on opening a shelter after I get out of college. I live in Tennessee on top of a mountian so we have a lot of room for a lot of pets.

These are my animals:

Dogs
Snowflake: wolf hybrid I got from a the shelter
Lupe: wolf/shepard mix I got from a friend
Honey: Chow mix we've had forever
Lady: German Shepard that was given to us
Sirius: Black lab mix we found
Ditz: Sirius sister
Tre: Stray mutt we found

Cats
Billie Joe: Stray grey tabby
Jean Luc: White cat we got from shelter
Psyche: Calico that had been hit by a car
Drake: Orange tabby we bottle feed
Peter Pan: Orange tabby I got from shelter
Bobcat G.: Grey bob-tail I got from shelter
BaboonDog: Stray gret tabby

Horses
Tequila: Black Tennessee Walker
Diamond Jim: Brown Tennessee Walker

Others
Jack Cookie: Black Capped Conure
Dove: Grey mouse
Eowyn: White mouse
Drizzit: Brown mouse with white strip
Flower: Brown mouse with white dot  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:48 am
Hello everyone. I just got accepted so I will tell ya'll a little about me.

Name: Karrie, but you can call me Kar
Residence: Pittsford, Vermont
Sex: female
Pets: One cat, Norweigan Forest Cat, named Roxanne...Roxy for short.
My favorite pet: Cats, Horses...but generally all animals.  

Kar23

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

yuichen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:54 pm
Hiya *waves*
I'm Yuichen but y'all can call me Yui. I'm female, will be 22 the end of May, and I live in southern Quebec, Canada though I am originally from a small town in Vermont. Here's a bit about my pets:

Cats
Dione - orange tabby with 27 toes and 28 claws, who runs his mouth steady (he also is incapable of purring!), opens doors (including the freezer, one time stare ) and generally is the biggest pain in the butt ever.

Lestat (or L Man): Named after Anne Rice's character in the Vampire Chronicles. He's also a yellow tabby, and quite the hellian. Every move he makes reminds me of a calf.

Rowan (or Rowie): Rowie is also named after an Anne Rice character from the witch series. I found her in the wall of the barn a week after her mother took all her siblings across the road to another barn, so I took her in to feed her and ended up keeping her in. She's round, and afraid of men for some odd reason.

Flea: He was a barn cat that my fiance accidentally injured. He climbed up onto the muffler or something and fell out from under the car doing 40+ down the road. So he went back and brought him in the house to me so I could clean him up and look after him. Poor little guy broke his shoulder. He's called Flea because in a week thanks to the little darling, we became infested stare luckily that's overwith!

Kitten: She's a barn cat that my fiance's mom named. She's long haired and grey with some orange here and there. She's is also Flea's mother.

Leigha: She's the niece of Kitten (not sure what happened to her mom, Lily. I dunno if she died or ran away...), and a tiny little thing with short black hair and random orange spots. She's also the cousin of Flea.

Tooya: Tooya is named after a character in Ayashi no Ceres. He's got long dark hair and is really friendly. He is Leigha's brother.

Aya: Aya is a long haired yellow tiger cat and is really unfriendly unless you have food. She was named after the main character in Ayashi no Ceres, and is Flea's sister.

Aki: Aya's twin and also named after the Ayashi no Ceres character's twin. I don't know what happened to him, but about a month ago he was bald on one side of his body, but now it's growing back.

Dogs
Dryden: Dryden is a golden retriever/burmese mountain dog mix, and the biggest fool of a dog there ever was! He was named after the frontman of Alien Ant Farm, Dryden Mitchell, though most people like to think he's named after the hockey player, Ken Dryden. He's almost 3, and my baby smile

Chanelle: Chanelle is a loud-mouthed American eskimo, and is roughly 6 years old. My fiance and I adopted her from the SPCA when she was 3. She's a pretty little dog, but she was definately abused by her previous owners and I can't help but think mostly by a man as she's really iffy about them. She's such a fast runner though, and she loves to pick on big ol' Dryden.

We also have 11 nameless fish...

lol geeze... what a novel eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:54 am
Hi I'm Liambiam but you can call me Liam. I live in England and have both English and Chinese relatives. I always liked birds and chose to have a budgie. His name is Bobby and he's very shy. I'm a boy and my favourite animal would be a budgie or any parrot.  

Liambiam

SugarLeigh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:10 am
Hello, hello! So nice to meet you all.

I'll try to keep it short but it's soooo hard to make me shut up when it comes to animals (I mean I'm too talkative in general, but sheesh you get me on animals, pets and especially my pets and I practically have to get beat over the skull to shut up, which is an exaggeration but you know what I mean). Animals, basically, are my life, and have been ever since I can remember. I grew up in a rural area and I had a lot more animals around me than people. They have been my truest friends. Not to knock my human friends, but they don't glomp me in joyous greeting because I just got out of the bathroom the way my dog will "dear heavens, you closed the door before I could get in and sit in front of the toilet with you (all a terrible mistake, I'm sure)! I was so worried I might not see you for... minutes!"

I certainly don't know half enough about animals, but I know more about them than I do pretty much anything else, so if I come off as a know-it-all I apologize in advance. I assure you I'm not, I just love animals, love to learn, love to share knowledge, and love to talk. So it's very unintentional should it occur. After the 4-H, the Junior Zoologist Club, the working at pet stores, the countless pets and rescued wildlife (when you live in the middle of nowhere you'd be amazed what temporary borders you get-- everything from a nest of baby coons to a recouping bat my stupid dog buried in the backyard-- alive)... well, you get the picture, basically I just would rather talk about critters than about anything else. ^_^

Anyhow, so aside from the warning that I'm a chatterbox I'll tell you a bit about me! Female, 22 years, college student, studying creative writing and Japanese (wanted to study zoology but we could not afford to send me to that school. oh boo). Uh, anything else? I'm friendly, I talk too much, I love animals, and I like to read, write, and draw.

Pets I've had over the years: dogs, cats, birds (budgies and 'teils and wild babies, that would usually go get placed with a rehabilitator), ferrets, mice, gerbils, rabbits, horses and ponies, goats, pigs, sheep, hamsters (syrian and dwarf), chickens, ducks, a guinea pig, fish, hermit crabs... um is that everyone? I don't know. I've also temporarily had another half a dozen or so species for one reason or another. Hedgies, reptiles, etc.

My current babies: Chloe the guinea pig (Her Bratjesty, Queen of all Pigness), Eppy the Papillon (my baby... she's eleven but she's still my baby), Zephyr the budgie (baby-birdie-Zeph), and Kismet the lil' stinker of a calico kitten. At my mom's house there's also Emma, our fourth Jack Russel (we used to joke that everyone wanted to copy us because they became so popular shortly after we got our first... um, not that that had anything to do with Wishbone suddenly becoming the hottest kid show around or anything, lol). Ah yes, and Winston, the cow, I mean, pit bull/lab/golly-gosh-knows-what-else mix. He's a bit over two so still in the "I'm a puppy!" stage, and since he was raised with a terrier and a Papillon he thinks he's two inches tall... he's decidedly NOT. He's the sweetest marshmallow of a dog ever but he's such a clumsy giant he's dang lucky he's so cute and loveable or nobody would put up with him!

Okay, so now that you're all sick of me already (if you can't tell I'm used to people telling me "will you shut up about yer damn pets already" so I'm wary even on this guild), I'm pleased to be here and I hope we can all have awesome chats about our PETS (cuz they're the greatest!)! As an added bonus I might make some HUMAN friends too! Whee!

heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces