Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sariss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:55 pm
To keep the amount of "Hey I'm new here!" threads down, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:29 am
Hey there! My name is Robyn. Here's a picture of me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm 19 years old, and currently residing in Kingston, Ontario. My hometown is Collingwood Ontario. I am in College at the moment, taking a course for Veterinary Assistant. Next year I hope to go on to Veterinary Technologist.

I've lived with animals all my life. I grew up around cats and large dogs. I've worked with animals quite a bit as well. I spent about a year working for my town's Animal Control. I currently work at a Veterinary Clinic/Hospital/Boarding Kennel/Grooming place. I don't work there when I'm in Kingston at College, since the Clinic is back home in Collingwood.
Pet-wise, I prefer cats and dogs. I've always wanted an Iguana though for some reason.
My favourite cat breed is the Ragdoll, and my favourite dog breed is the American Staffordshire Terrier/Pitbull Terrier, and the Bouvier Des Flandres.

I own many animals, however they are all at home in Collingwood. We have about sixty racing/homing/show/wedding pigeons, a lovebird, two white doves, a budgie, and an American Goldfinch. I think we have some goldfish too.
I own three cats, Sophie (Picture), Toby (Picture), and Emma (Picture).
I also own an Australian Shepherd named Daisy, and a Chihuahua named Niku. (Picture).  

Sariss

Euthanyl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:28 pm
I'm Euthanyl, but you can call me Kate.
This is what I look like. Me and my brother's dog, Buddy!

I'm currently in University, working to become a Veterinarian. It's hard work!

Here is my dog, Ezekiel with my little cousin, Amanda. Since I'm in University, Zeke is staying with my brother and Buddy.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:54 pm
Hi! My name is Kirstyn, but people call me Kirsty.

^ Thats me.
Well. I am 16 and live in California, USA. I love animals. Cats are my favorite. They are fun to be around. There used to be feral cats at my dad's work. I would spend hours catching and taming them. It was fun. That is probably why I like them so much. I have one cat, a dog, and a fish. I got my cat, Ru, from an animal shelter.
My dog, Claira, is a Yorkshire terrier. I've had her since I was about 8. My betta fish's name is Manapua which means pork bun in Hawaiian sweatdrop . I got him a few months ago. They all live in an apartment with my mom and I.
Thats my introduction. ^^  

Kirsty

Mind-boggling Gekko

Capricorinations

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:25 am
hi i'm Otako!i live in Ontario,Canada and i'm 12 years old.I'm a guy and my favourite pets are:Austrailian Shepard, Border Colles, and German Shepards.I also love cats, I have a cat but unfortunaltly since he's feral, i don't know his breed at all.My pet's names are Molly(austrailian shepard and border colle) and Ozzy(aka Chubbie and is a austrailian shepard) and my cat Dinah i metioned earlier. xd and i hope to get a scotish terrier someday biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:48 pm
hey im rosie and i live in england. i have had loads of pets in my life but right now i have 2 dogs and 4 mice. one dog is called toby (a cairn terrier) and we had him of a family that didnt have time to look after him anymore. our other dog is called tilly (a jack russel) and my aunty found her on the streets and couldnt find her owner so we had her. my mice are called gypsie, princess, missy and flash (shortened names!) and are very cute! oh yeah im 14 and a girl.  

iLuVdAn4eVa!

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:03 pm
Sariss
your name

Alex!

Sariss

Sariss
residence

Washington state.

Sariss
sex

Female

Sariss
pets you have

2 dogs
3 snakes (1 ball python, 2 boa constrictors)
2 opossums (1 Virginia, 1 short-tailed)
5 Egyptian spiny mice
4 fish (3 yoyo loaches and one harlequin rasbora)

Sariss
favourite type of pet

Snakes are the best kind of pet. They only eat once a week, they only poop once a week. Their urine is solid, they don't make noise and they shed in one piece so they're hypoallergenic!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:24 am
Hola, I'm Girl Anachronism, or GA to the lazy and spelling-challenged. I'm 18, I live in Houston, and well...I loves my animals. whee

Here's me with one of my cats, Piper:

I got Piper from some little old lady back in April (I think) of this year. She was really too young to be away from the mama-cat, but if I didn't get her, someone else would have, and at least I knew I could raise her well.

She's a special kind of kitty...she's nosy, curious to a fault, and quite clever to boot. Makes for a bad combo. She's learned to open boxes, doors, cabinets, and even some drawers. And her lovely habit of stealing things and hiding them doesn't help. But, she's a sweetie. I think that because I got her so young, she's formed an extremely strong attatchment to me...she only recently got over her 'sucking' habit (my right earlobe was a favourite of hers) and she starts to 'cry' if left alone for too long. She sleeps in my bed, she follows me around...I guess I turned into her mama cat for her. sweatdrop

And then there's Zephyr:

He's about 3 years old now, and he's your typical laid back cat. He's affectionate when he chooses to be, does what he wants to do. But, should you piss him off, he'll growl at you without hesistation. It's an empty threat though. He's never so much as attempted to bite/scratch anyone in anger. He was given to me as a birthday present, unfortunately in very bad condition. His long fur was matted badly, he had the worst case of fleas I've ever seen, he was very malnourished...you get the idea. But my friends gave him to me 'cause they knew that I'd get him back to healthy...I'm a sucker for animals, especially if I can help them. Sure enough, withing a couple of months, you couldn't even tell it was the same cat. His fur washed and brushed, the fleas gone, and him all fat and content with it all.

Zephyr and Piper have an interesting relationship together. He's the huge mellow cat, and she's the little hyper-active one. She pesters him. Constantly. She jumps on him and wants to play, and he growls at her and gives warning swats (he's declawed) until he gives up and runs away. But, at the end of the day, I can always find them curled up sleeping against each other. They're buddies, even if Zephyr doesn't want it to show. 3nodding

I've had other animals, from reptiles, to rodents, to birds, to dogs. But cats are my absolute favourites. And mine certainly keep me busy. ;_; I thought cats were low maintenance... xp

...my intro is so much longer than everyone elses'... sweatdrop  

Girl Anachronism

Kitsune_Dakota

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:36 pm
My name is Jess, I'm 18, and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada! I'm Female, in case you couldn't tell. wink I love kitties, but I love foxes more. Too bad I can't have one as a pet. sweatdrop My favorite breed of cat is bengal, and my favorite breed of dog is pomeranian.

Here is a picture of me and the love of my life at our prom:

User Image

Click for a larger version.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:03 pm
Hi, my name's rachel, i'm 13, female and live in Sydney Australia. I currently have a dog--my fav animals are cats and dogs. I love Japanese Spitz or any spitz for that matter. I also love golden retrievers, pomeraninas, labradors, and shi-tsu and maltese cross.  

Bublee_Blue

Lyndis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:22 pm
WOOT! I just got accepted into the guild today, and I am so excited!

My name is Jade. I am 15 years old and currently reside in Georgia. I have been an avid animal lover since the day I was born, and could not imagine my life without them! As for my favorite pet, I'm into rodents and the like, but I could never say no to a good dog [as if there was such a thing as a bad dog]. I currently own three dogs, one cat, and a mouse. We recently had to find homes for our other kitties due to my mom's worsening allergies to cats, so now we are still searching for a good place for our kitten, Damien.

Most everything that I do in life concerns my Sussex Spaniel, Carrot. He's such a sweetheart [to me (he's pretty protective around other people and animals)], and a great learner when it comes to training.

I plan on going to a college in Michigan and working in Animal Cruelty Investigations. I've always taken a liking to those animals that don't seem to have had a fair chance in life. I usually find feral cats and abused dogs and take them into my care until we can find a new permanate home.

I will have pictures of my animals ASAP. :squee:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:01 am
Hi I'm new. The name is SeaWing (other net people call me Ikarus too so up to you what you wanna call me sweatdrop )

I'm 22 and right now in the house I have 1 white purssian cat; 1 collie dog (old); a tank of salt water fish/reefs; a tank of gold fish; and recently gotten a pet love bird... but only 1 sweatdrop  

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

Trixa Pyswell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:16 am
My names .. a secret. I'm 14 years old and I live in tiny Denmark.
I have 2 dogs, the adorable Herman, 1 year old, and the old baby Futte, 8 years old.
Then I have 2 cats too. Nala, who's my personal sleeping buddy, she's 9, and Simba who's a little more shy and active, he's also 9.

In my whole life I've had 6 dogs, 2 cats and a bunch of guinea pigs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:30 pm
Hey their guess it's time to introduce myself
My Actual Picture

My real names Roberta and I'm a 21 year old female who enjoys careing for animals, cosplay, anime, drawing, CSI amoung other things. I have been in the 4-H youth development program (Horse,rabbit,lizard,chicken and small animal clubs ) since I was young and have been careing for various animals for many years. I worked in a hatchery till it closed due to the owner illness a few years back. I used to work with the chickens, parakeets, emu's and Pigeons there.

Right now I personally have a ferret, two iguana's, three dogs, two cats, a goat, a horse, rabbits, chickens, and some ducks plus I help to care for my mom and sisters pets as well as my older brother who recently moved and had to leave his animals behind. I hope to one get a job as a vet tech or as a zookeeper and yeah oo >> My mind just went blank X3 ^^;; heh.  

KuroiTora

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:37 am
Well, I'm not entirely sure why I didn't post in here a while ago (probably error screens.), but oh well. It can't hurt to do it now...

My real name is Andrew and I'm 16, but will be 17 in about a week and two days now. I'm male and from the frozen hell called Maine (U.S.A.) and have raised lizards longer than I've been in school.

My major interests include: demonology, herpetology, world religions, the paranormal (I'm VERY interested in the el chupacabra and "Bray Road Beast"...), and AvP (ALIENS VS Predator, not Paul Anderson's piece of crap movie Alien VS Predator that was a disgrace to the franchise... stare ).

Currently I myself am raising 1 green basilisk (male, Jebus), 1 Australian/brown/eastern water dragon (too young to sex, Schizo), 1 Sudan plated lizard (male, Stumpy), and 1 mountain horned dragon (male, Gabriel). Stumpy was kind of adopted though... Well, it was like an adoption-purchase thing from reptibid.com. The original owner was moving and couldn't bring him with them. Oh yeah, and that's just what's in my room. The rest of my family owns:
~5 cats (male, Polkadots, female, Sashi, male, Monster, female, Bebo, female, Kitty.)
~1 dog (female, Leena.)
~1 rabbit (female, to be honest she doesn't have a name. She's the last left in a long long line and we ran out of ideas. @_@)
~1 ball python (male, I don't think it has a real name... I won't go into a long rant, but he's my little sister's and she rarely even feeds it once a month or two and she seldomly even looks at it... She can't even take care of a goldfish and they let her get that when they won't let me get a sand boa. Seriously, I feel like the only damn responsible person in this excuse for a house.)
~1 gerbil (female, "Baby". It's also my sister's and it's a miracle it survives. She NEVER changes it's tank, she rarely feeds it, and she doesn;t seem to notice when it runs out of water.)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff