Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Yaoi? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light sucks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 am
Okay, is it just me or does it look like Doumeki wants to screw the life out of Watanuki, but he's just to dense to notice?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:34 am
XD. Lots of people think that Doumeki has romantic feelings for Watanuki. And if he does, I am sure that he is completely aware of it.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:58 am
I'd hafta agree with ya there! We'd love it if that actually happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 am
It might just... *crosses figners*  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

inmypod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:27 pm
i bet Doumeki wants to jump his bones alright but it's hard to decipher what watanuki wants, imo. lately, i think watanuki is too shy to do anything about it wink even thought doumeki drops some huge hints  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:01 am
W- Dou, is my food tasty?

D - Yeah

W - *Smiles* I'm glad.

D - Did you hit your head?

(lol, Wata is so outta it.)  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

light sucks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 am
Yup, they need 2 bang. Any body kno of any good fics? Or some reaaalllyyyy hot art? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 am
I write some fics, and I know of plenty of art... I have a DouWata guild here on Gaia, but I am also part of the doumekiwatanuki community on livejournal...

If you are interested.. My newest DouWata fic is called 'Agony and Rapture', and it can be found on my livejournal page here:
http://deathbyalice.livejournal.com/

I am currently working on chapter 9 for that fic, and it has just reached the climax. There are some other fics by me up there, and I have some DouWata art on my DA, there should be a link to that in my profile.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

light sucks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:00 pm
All right!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:34 pm
Yep, enjoy!  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

light sucks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:28 pm
i will! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:41 am
I also do a lot of fan art... That is all on my DA... I Do mostly DouWata, but I have pics of them with Yuuko... and other clamp characters as well.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Marusera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:13 am
It's CLAMP's manga. So everything can happen. I personally love pairing Doumeki x Watanuki  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:57 am
Well yes, it is CLAMP... And sadly for us, CLAMP tends to dance around any sort of pairing whether it be hetero or same sex pairings. They like to tease their readers.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

merriejayne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:42 pm
ahhh yes and is that not why we eat up each and every clamp anything? they entice us to no end with their teasing and taunting.....  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff