Would You Rather? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Hey,
Basically this thread is the game would you rather.

If you don't know how to play here is how:
One person asks a would you rather question.

ex: Would you rather have the "Eat Slugs curse put on you, or an itching curse?

After you answer the question, ask a new one right after!

(please have all of your questions follow the guild rules!)

Oh, and please keep this Harry Potter related!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Would you rather have the "Eat Slugs curse put on you, or an itching curse?  

candy!x0x0

sweetie gal101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:32 pm
OOOOOOOOOOH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this game!!!!!

I would rather eat slugs, because I can chew gum, and the flavor won't be nearly as bad.

Ok

Would you rather get chased by a giant Spider (aka Aragog) or have to fight the Basilisk?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Basilisk. Im deathly afraid of Spiders.

I think its time for a happy one (those other two were bad things to happen to you)
Would you rather going to Diagon Alley for a day or Hogwarts. Or is that too easy?  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:25 pm
Actually, I think thats kind of hard!

Well I think that I would go to Hogwarts, because theres so many secret passage ways and stuff. It would be amazing to explore, and get lost!!! Diagon Alley would be fun also, because of all the cool things there. I would still choose Hogwarts though.

Would you rather be a Joke Shop worker, (like Fred and George) or work at The Three Broomsticks  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Heh. I HATE to work, which is why the Sorting Hat didn't even consider me for Hufflepuff. I'd be too nervous to work in a Joke shop, and too uncoordinated to serve at the 3 Broomsticks, unless it was in the marketing department.
So, I'll say the 3 broomsticks.

I really want to answer watarrmelonz's question too:
Diagon Alley, no question! I LOVE to shop!

Would you rather learn dueling from Prof. Flitwick or Prof. Snape?  

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

Orna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:05 pm
User Image
I would much rather learn to duel from Prof. Flitwick.. I'd be a bit to (erm) 'distracted' by Snape to learn. smile

Would you rather kiss Umbridge or Filch? *laughs*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:50 pm
I always get the fun ones rolleyes xd

err. I choose Neville. He was an option right >.>

No um, I choose movieverse Umbridge, because the actress who plays her is pretty adorable in real life, and Filch just looks so gross. *cries*

would you rather marry Bill or marry Remus. (pretty darned random, Im Hufflepuff, so I give nice choices, unlike you cruel people XD)  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:51 pm
Orna
User Image
I would much rather learn to duel from Prof. Flitwick.. I'd be a bit to (erm) 'distracted' by Snape to learn. smile

Would you rather kiss Umbridge or Filch? *laughs*

Haha.. I know what you mean Orna. whee

Ugh. Did it have to be between Filch and Umbridge? That's like asking to choose between a giant toad which you despise, or a really dirty old rag. Ugh, disgusting.

Well, I have to answer - I guess I'll take Filch. Hopefully, he'll wheeze himself to death from the shock.

Right, new question. If you were locked in a room, would you rather be with a Slytherin or with a Hufflepuff? (Try not to go for house favoritism, try to go with the most logical choice for you.)

Now excuse me, I have to go shower then scrub my corneas till I get the picture of Filch out of my head. Good day.

Edit: Goodness, someone beat me to the post. Well that'll teach me to take to long to write witty comments. I'll leave my answer, though, because it made me laugh, and hopefully, it will make you laugh as well.

Bill or Remus? Oh god, ugh.. I'd say Remus. Remus has been one of my favorite characters and I wouldn't mind getting hitch with him, to say the least.
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:04 pm
Garnet17th

Haha.. I know what you mean Orna. whee

Ugh. Did it have to be between Filch and Umbridge? That's like asking to choose between a giant toad which you despise, or a really dirty old rag. Ugh, disgusting.

Well, I have to answer - I guess I'll take Filch. Hopefully, he'll wheeze himself to death from the shock.

Right, new question. If you were locked in a room, would you rather be with a Slytherin or with a Hufflepuff? (Try not to go for house favoritism, try to go with the most logical choice for you.)

Now excuse me, I have to go shower then scrub my corneas till I get the picture of Filch out of my head. Good day.

Edit: Goodness, someone beat me to the post. Well that'll teach me to take to long to write witty comments. I'll leave my answer, though, because it made me laugh, and hopefully, it will make you laugh as well.

Bill or Remus? Oh god, ugh.. I'd say Remus. Remus has been one of my favorite characters and I wouldn't mind getting hitch with him, to say the least.
xd

User Image
It did make me giggle! rofl

I would have to say Slytherin - one because they're cunning and would attempt to find a way out of the door (combined with my intellect we're a sure win!) and I'm sure we'd have an interesting time doing so.

New question: Would you rather support Harry Potter as the Boy who Lived or Neville as the Boy who Lived? (fanfiction reasoning allowed!)

Orna

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:51 pm
I would rather support Neville as the Boy who lived because as evidence in DH, where he bravely stood up to all the deatheaters at Hogwarts and because he has enough compassion to understand what he would have to deal with. But on the other hand, Harry has charisma...so I suppose..Neville, just to change the pace.
For a fun question....would you rather be stuck in a room full of socks with Dobby or be with Dumbledore in a room full of candy!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:11 am
Candy with Dumbledore, deffinatly. I wouldn't like being in a room full of smelly old socks.

Would you rather have an encounter with Fluffy or a Dragon?  

Rakada

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:33 am
Ah, Rakada beat me to it! I'd have so much fun with Dumbledore and a room full of candy! And Orna, it would be Severus WITH his shirt on. I loved the picture I found for the scavenger hunt, too!

Hmm....I love dragons and just spent a week in June learning basic TTellington Touch, so work with a 3 headed dog, teaching him and using calming signals would be FUN! So I guess I'll choose Fluffy.

Would you rather have a home-cooked Molly Weasley meal or a Hogwarts Halloween feast? See, Ravenclaws can do 'nice' questions...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 am
I would LOVE the both, but I'd have to choose Holloween Feast, because

1. I'm a pig, and I love to eat alot,
2. I would be with all of my friends, instead of a few, (I'm extremely social)
3. Dumbledore usually puts on a show during the feast.

Ok Would you rather...... (with out magical affects) have to drink the Polyjuice Potion,(the grose and nasty version) or drink a bunch of Skelagrow????? (bad question, but thats all I could think of!)  

sweetie gal101

Orna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:52 pm
User Image
Hmm, probably the Polyjuice potion - because I can only imagine how chalky and NASTY skelegrow is.. Polyjuice is just the better of two evil.

Are you guys trying to tell me that I'm a mean Ravenclaw? *sad face* I can ask nice questions - I did with the Harry/Neville question!

Would you rather: be an animagus or a metamorphagus?

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff