Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14368 14369 14370 14371 14372 14373 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:15 pm
Ahhh man people are the worst... Hope that any AGers in/around Las Vegas are safe...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:29 pm
Chrysant
Ahhh man people are the worst... Hope that any AGers in/around Las Vegas are safe...
Same. People are the worst. sad

I've avoided social media today because...I just can't deal with it. It seriously makes me scared to go out to events with big crowds like this.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:04 am
Chrysant

I've avoided social media today because...I just can't deal with it. It seriously makes me scared to go out to events with big crowds like this.
Yeah, I can't blame you. I can't wrap my head around how anyone could do anything like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:10 pm
Chrysant
Chrysant

Yeah, I can't blame you. I can't wrap my head around how anyone could do anything like that.
And it's crazy how many Americans are still against gun control.

I most commonly see that "Oh well criminals will always find a way to get guns!" And sure, that isn't wrong. But how many of these shootings are done by "criminals"? I could go to the store right (srsly, Wal-Mart sells guns.) now and buy a gun. My state might have a short wait period and background check...but otherwise it is that easy. And some States don't even have that! It's insane how easy it is to get a gun.

And also...just because some criminals could still get guns we should just not even try for gun control? That's like saying oh well...why bother going to the doctor because I am going to die one day anyway.

sigh.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:21 pm

I most commonly see that "Oh well criminals will always find a way to get guns!" And sure, that isn't wrong. But how many of these shootings are done by "criminals"? I could go to the store right (srsly, Wal-Mart sells guns.) now and buy a gun. My state might have a short wait period and background check...but otherwise it is that easy. And some States don't even have that! It's insane how easy it is to get a gun.

And also...just because some criminals could still get guns we should just not even try for gun control? That's like saying oh well...why bother going to the doctor because I am going to die one day anyway.

sigh.
Yeah, I saw a picture showing a strip-mall (is that what they're called?) that had a shop named "Guns and Guitars". Like... As if that's just a normal thing? "Oh I'm gonna shred some hot licks, but what if I need a gun too... AHA found the perfect store for me!"

I get the whole amendment thing, written in a time when people had muskets and stuff, and perhaps had more need to defend their land from other people... But surely someone in power has looked at it since and gone "you know what? Think that's a bit outdated now. Maybe we should review?"

Or perhaps I just totally don't get it because guns aren't a common thing in this country.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:22 pm
In other news, I'm now 30. I think I need to join a gym or something as there's no way I'll be able to keep eating the way I do without putting on quite a bit of weight... emo  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:50 pm
Chrysant

sigh.
Yeah, I saw a picture showing a strip-mall (is that what they're called?) that had a shop named "Guns and Guitars". Like... As if that's just a normal thing? "Oh I'm gonna shred some hot licks, but what if I need a gun too... AHA found the perfect store for me!"

I get the whole amendment thing, written in a time when people had muskets and stuff, and perhaps had more need to defend their land from other people... But surely someone in power has looked at it since and gone "you know what? Think that's a bit outdated now. Maybe we should review?"

Or perhaps I just totally don't get it because guns aren't a common thing in this country.
Yeah, it's weird. I have never liked guns so to me it's very weird. But shops like that aren't uncommon at all...one of our clients at work is a gun shop.

My in-laws are big into guns...my brother-in-law has a concealed carried license. He took classes and paid to have it...but it still seems weird to me. I don't think I could ever shoot somebody? At least not to kill...maybe in the foot or something. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 pm
Chrysant
In other news, I'm now 30. I think I need to join a gym or something as there's no way I'll be able to keep eating the way I do without putting on quite a bit of weight... emo
!

Is it your birthday in the future!? I saw it was on the 4th but...I forgot about the future!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! dramallama

Why is food so delicious and exercise so hard?  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm
Yeah, it's weird. I have never liked guns so to me it's very weird. But shops like that aren't uncommon at all...one of our clients at work is a gun shop.

My in-laws are big into guns...my brother-in-law has a concealed carried license. He took classes and paid to have it...but it still seems weird to me. I don't think I could ever shoot somebody? At least not to kill...maybe in the foot or something. xd
I'd be one of those people you see in comedy films who completely messes up what they're doing with the gun, and it all ends up with hilarious consequences...

I mean I've used pellet rifles and stuff, but can't see myself ever using a real proper bigboy gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:19 pm
Chrysant
!

Is it your birthday in the future!? I saw it was on the 4th but...I forgot about the future!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! dramallama

Why is food so delicious and exercise so hard?
rofl Yes in the future it's my birthday. Thank you. heart

I know right?! And all the good food is really bad for you... Damnit.  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Musuu

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am
Chrysant

Happy birthday!

Also, #same

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:28 am
Musuu
Chrysant

Happy birthday!

Also, #same
Thanks. smile

Obviously it's not going to stop me from eating way more than I should for the next few days... Oh well.  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:11 pm
Chrysant
Musuu
Chrysant

Happy birthday!

Also, #same
Thanks. smile

Obviously it's not going to stop me from eating way more than I should for the next few days... Oh well.

I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant and lost about 50 lbs. I've been terrible and have been gaining it back...so I also need to be better about food...

...but you can't start on a Wednesday so EAT ON.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:17 pm
Chrysant
Musuu
Chrysant

Happy birthday!

Also, #same
Thanks. smile

I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant and lost about 50 lbs. I've been terrible and have been gaining it back...so I also need to be better about food...

Heck yeah! Or a Thursday... Or a Friday... Can you even start in the middle of a month? Surely the only time to start is if the 1st falls on a Monday...  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 pm
Chrysant
Chrysant
Musuu
Chrysant

Happy birthday!

Also, #same
Thanks. smile

Heck yeah! Or a Thursday... Or a Friday... Can you even start in the middle of a month? Surely the only time to start is if the 1st falls on a Monday...
And with all those holidays coming up...might as well wait until the first of the year...  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14368 14369 14370 14371 14372 14373 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games