Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:54 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Name: Theluji
Meaning: Snow in Swahili (can change for the pride if necessary)
Parents: ??? and ??? (Gen. 1)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: [.Silvr-Moon.]
Description: Abandoned (to his knowledge) as a young cub, Theluji has really lived and grew up by himself. He never learned proper social interactions, causing him to be a bit gruff or socially awkward, although at heart is is warm, kind, and intensely loyal. While he may use a retort or two, he hardly ever means such things, being a big, kind teddy bear [almost] at heart. This is a side he will *rarely* ever show, however, if any. He respects the creatures "below" him, and if needed he would keep one in his company. Not only does he have strong leadership qualities, but because of his loyalty strengths, he also makes for a strong companion and follower, always ready to obey an order with little to no hesitation.

"Wasn't it supposed to be natural to be a little cold, a little bit closed off towards others at first? Surely you aren't supposed to simply warm up and trust another so swiftly. Besides, it wasn't his fault that he spoke to others that way at first; it was simply apart of who he was, apart of his genes. Surely he can't be blamed for that?"

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not anytime soon, although planing for a possible breeding/lifemate outside of this pride.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncerted
Certed Image Link: Certed

I would like for Theluji to leave the pride. I feel like I rushed him into joining the pride, and that he just doesn't fit in here. He would do and survive much better out in the rouge lands...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Name: Mehera'nafsi
Meaning: Skilled'soul
Parents: Tofauti'nafsi x Shujaa
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: ~Kiana_Nala~
Description: She's a blank slate right now. >..<;

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Youth > Would like to wait on her adult rank as I have yet to RP her. c:
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope. She's far to young for that. ;D

Uncerted Image Link: Here
Certed Image Link: N/A

Zhen (owned by Chi Sohma) is adopting her since her pride disbanded and she lost her parents in the catastrophe.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas